Brother pinned me down and hurt me again

>brother pinned me down and hurt me again
How can I get him to stop? I really don't like it.

Attached: 1525062765079.jpg (1045x1071, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cabelas.com/product/hunting/safety-survival/personal-defense/pc/104791680/c/104774580/sc/104496480/mace-ergo-stun-gun/2050633.uts?slotId=2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop being a cuck and tell him to fuck off

you sound like a weak little bitch

sit him down and tell him how it makes you feel
and if that doesnt work just fuck him in the ass with a dragon dildo

>tell him to fuck off
I have. I ask him to go away many times but he stays. What else can I do?
You sound like a mean person.
>sit him down and tell him how it makes you feel
If I do this he thinks it's funny and does it more to spite me.

beat him up. the only way to stop a bully is by standing up to him.

If he doesn't stop when you tell him to hit him, attack him in some way, dont be a weak person.

then fuck him in the ass with a dragon didlo

Become very strong.

Attached: Satania77.png (1366x768, 1.64M)

Keep a pocket knife in your pocket, take it out if you see he's about to pin you and act like you aren't afraid to hurt him with it.

Hello, I'm your Jow Forums adviser for today. Please take the following course of action
>Hold toothpick hidden in fist
>"Can I suck your dick dear brother"
>Get on knees
>Wait for diamonds
>Tell him to look away
>Shove toothpick in dickhole
>run

Attached: cake.jpg (1300x1124, 68K)

ritsu is so kawaii without her hair band

He's much stronger than me. Trying to fight back just makes him hurt me more because he finds it more fun.
No that's gay
He goes to the gym every day. I can't get stronger than him as a hikki
I can't attack him with a weapon. My parents would be very cross with me and say I'm overplaying things.
Ye

Fuck

Do this OP

1. A toothpick isn't a weapon
2. If your parents found out they'd wonder why his dick was in your face.
3. You're being a pussy.

Maybe piss on it or something first so it causes infection.

...how old are you?

oreganralalo

Attached: d9d.png (500x533, 214K)

I don't want to hurt him and there's a 0% chance he'd even want me to suck his dick stop.
18 he's 20

then how is the dragon dildo any gayer than that

>how is the dragon dildo any gayer than that
>how is pretending to offer something gay in order to trick someone the same as sodomizong them

i hope he fucks you with a dragon dildo the next time he does this

>0% chance he'd even want me to suck his dick
The point is you go up and offer. I thought he was pinning you?
>I don't want to hurt him
Look OP, if you didn't want to solve the problem why did you bring it up in the first place?

You obviously like it and are just in denial.

Attached: DfHAe5rWkAAEg_W.jpg (1136x1136, 136K)

just shoot him lol

then yourself

shank that nigga

Hurt him, OP. Hurt him hard, either emotionally or physically (preferrably the former, although this is obviously harder to pull off). Stand your goddamn fucking grounds. Steal his stuff. Smack him out of the blue. Ruin his relationships. Lock him from the outside whenever he's in the shower. Actively terrorize him in any way you can for, like, 3 days straight. This is the only language he understands with you.

Can I get some more info? Ages, genders?

Have yall ever had any sort of sexual encounter before?

If your a girl has he ever seen you naked (recent years)?

Anymore info you can give us?

I don't want to stab, shoot, shank, or hurt him.
If I do minor stuff that annoys him he does it again and doesn't let me go until I cry. If I went on a spree like that he'd hurt me many times.
I'm 18 he's 20. Nothing sexual has ever happened between us. We're both guys.

I forgot I guess one time I watched him jerk off but it was for funnys and not erotic.

You're going to have to man up and fight back you little wimp

I beat my brother up for years until it became not worth the hassle of the fight it was going to take

record it so I can masturbate to it please

When he pins you down start moaning.
If he continues, moan harder.

This
Moment he pins youdown punch him. Hard. Dont even fuxking tjink about it. Let yourself go apeshit on him until he bleeds and begs you to stop. Show him that tard strength robots have dormant within us.
Or
Do some fucky shit like this, mind games works wonders. Whip your dick out and beg him to bully you more and that youre his little sissy slut

Perform a power move and spit in his eyes. Threaten to bite his fingers off. Go by any means to get him to stop.

Attached: 1534006980908.jpg (422x437, 134K)

>He's much stronger than me
then use a tool or weapon of some kind. get a baseball bat or a cooking pan and break his kneecaps

>I forgot I guess one time I watched him jerk off but it was for funnys and not erotic.
OP is gonna get fucked by his brother

Killing someone gets any problem solved, like idk why people are scared of getting killed, ive died multiple times its not that bad

Attached: 1ac53242261d7e1622fd75b582b8d765326681b16821cefa65ea146e92b52ea6_1~2.jpg (720x694, 47K)

Did you just ignore the rest of the post?

orrr

>OP is gonna get fucked by his brother

OH FUCK

Attached: 1520650722742.jpg (640x480, 150K)

I get beat up more if I fight a lot. Are you sure this will make it stop?
No
I can't do that my parents already think I'm gay and that would make things worse regarding that.
>Moment he pins youdown punch him
He pins my arms. How could I do that?
I spit on him to try to get him to stop before. He slit in my mouth multiple times and made me swallow it. I don't want to do that again. I bit him once as well because pain was bad and I got a very severe beating.

this.
OP just drop your pants the next time he pins you down

Well if youre not gonna try anything people are offering already your only option is to move the fuck out

you and your brother are mega fags

Most of the advice is to physically attack him worded different ways. You're right, sorry for making a thread when I already knew there was no obvious solution I'd be open to.

me again

this would also work KEK
I would've been so disgusted that I would leave you alone and probably not talk to you anymore as well

>My parents would be very cross with me
Attack them with a weapon too.

Of course that's not going to work for a fem like OP.
That's why I'm on team sexy sexy bang bang

I beat up my brother religiously from his birth until he was 15. Because it was funny to me. The only reason I stopped was because one day he had enough and started autist raging fighting almost like his life depended on it I beat the shit out of him worse but after 2 or 3 times dealing with that shit it just wasnt worth the laughs anymore.

SS+GOMAD
just gymcel and become stronger than his twink ass

this is the only legit advice you'll get in this whole thread but you'll probably ignore it and get pinned down again tomorrow

Try giving him the succ

cont'd

you may want to take it even further, instead of waiting for him to decide to fuck with you, you start fucking with him first. Walk up to him when he's not paying attention and hit him hard enough that he has something to think about later. You are going to get some worse beatings but like I said at a certain point if all he wants is the laughs, its not worth the vicious fighting to get them.

Did you just ignore the only advice ITT that will work?

My hero Geralt of Rivia would make a special potion to make himself stronger when he found a fight he couldn't win. You need to take a decoction of PCP, steroids, and cocaine so you can go druggy hulk on him.

Why is it funny? I don't get it. It just makes me sad.
I would try to get fit but I can't leave the house without incredible discomfort.
This sounds like a genius idea thanks

are you 10? move the fuck out and start your own life. also hit the gym so youre not a weak faggot

I'm glad I could you OP. Your brother sounds like a monster so you could try mixing silver dust with a fixative of super glue and splashing it on him. The silver will weaken him and the super glue will stop him from getting it off. Might give you the extra edge you need if the potion isn't enough.

You're completely missing 's point. He's saying that he bullied his brother because he found it funny to do so. Guess what? Your brother is exactly the same. And he's also presenting a solution, which is to fight back and most importantly to fight first and viciously. In fact everyone is telling you to fight back but you can't because you're just too fucking weak. Know that nothing will change with that mindset and you are doomed to suffer for a long time if you keep it up, eventually someone else will replace your brother and abuse you.

get a stronk bf

who can punch him

Attached: n0tail.jpg (483x495, 61K)

I'm not a strong person by any metric. Why can't people just leave me be? I really don't understand.

n0brain

It's funny because you rather get bullied in your own home than stand up for yourself. The whole "fight" part is missing its just flight. Its humorous to see how far and how creatively that can be pushed. It enjoyed that until it stopped being true and I started getting knots and swelling to go along with my laughs, wasn't so funny anymore. All that is beside the point, if you know youre going to get beat up anyway you may as well give out a beating too right?

Take some friendly advice from the Luminary of the Stars.

Attached: 1528124228888.png (1031x869, 626K)

stop bully my huspando

Attached: 1461007770446.png (259x224, 17K)

Get one of these:
cabelas.com/product/hunting/safety-survival/personal-defense/pc/104791680/c/104774580/sc/104496480/mace-ergo-stun-gun/2050633.uts?slotId=2

Next time he does that shit, zap him. He'll never fuck with you again, once he regains conciousness.

I enjoyed this thread a lot, they should make a yaoi out of this

>if you know youre going to get beat up anyway you may as well give out a beating too right?
I don't know. If I hurt someone it makes me feel really bad to where I cry for them. I just dislike confrontation in general. That's why I really don't want to hurt him, it sounds gay but it would hurt me just as much.
Why are you being like this? It makes me uncomfortable.

Just become submissive to your alpha male brother.

I agree

veri origami

>Why are you being like this? It makes me uncomfortable.
C'mon OP, it's obvious you wanna be a little sissyslut cockslave for your chad older brother.

this thread reeks of gay. just submit to your brother and let him fuck your tiny asshole

Why is this board so gay? I'm not gay, neither is my brother.