Play league on na with me or else

play league on na with me or else

Attached: 1499898038_Makoto_All_Out.png (512x512, 93K)

elo and ign loser

You're a fucking faggot and a loser.

bronze 5, 2toxic4thisworld

I haven't played league in years. I suck at pc gaming, didn't want to learn competitive tactics, barely liked any of the characters, didn't care enough about the lore since it wasn't going anywhere, etc.

Gimme 3 hours till I get off work and you got a deal. Top lane main, gold 1

OK but you have to give up your rights on posting Maktoto

Attached: 1521256433465.jpg (474x474, 17K)

>mary sue made to pander to literally everyone's fetish with a terrible backstory and plot relevance that outshines the MC
Shit character desu no matter how cute she is

Or else what?
u gonna hit me? Do it bitchboi, I'll enjoy it.

Attached: Satania72.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

why can't we all just post Makoto...?

c'mon why does everyone gotta shit on us while we're nice to everyone

Attached: makoto_niijima_eyes___persona_5_by_sketchygerry-dbpc39p.png (1024x768, 399K)

pls explain how she is a mary sue. I am willing to believe you but I don't remember her doing nearly as much for the plot as being a mary sue would require.

I'd like to kiss and cuddle her desu

>league
top fucking kek
fucking subhuman literally kys

Attached: 1390948915881.jpg (365x550, 81K)

>smartest member of the group
>oh but also her palace form is a biker badass
>oh and she's also more relevant to the plot than Joker and every group discussion she's the one calling the shots despite Morgana being the expert thief and Futaba the information expert
>all of this despite the fact that she's extremely socially awkward and her entire social link is you helping her solve a classmate's problem
>oh and despite her being a "badass" she's a cute girly girly who appeals to Japan's yamato nadeshiko obsession because she's afraid of the dark and "stalks" in an awkward but cutesy way

Stop right there.
Satania is not for u personal use she is pure.

Attached: Satania1.png (425x374, 199K)

yeah she's book smart, because she's the goody goody in the band of delinquents.
Yeah she talks a lot, because persona protagonists don't talk a lot and can't lead discussion.
last two points are she is awkward.
the biker thing doesn't have a whole lot to do with anything though. I don't know why she wants to be a biker, I don't know why a pope is a biker, i don't get it.

how are cuddles and kisses not pure though senpai? I mean isn't that what you do when you get married?

Character and lore have more or less gotten cooler. I don't know when you stopped playing, but I assume you know who Swain is. He got reworked into a Lucious Malfoy looking dude and he's pretty cool. Irelia (also got reworked and has way more blades) cut his hand off and he made a deal with a demon to get a cool red magic hand.
Talon became a parkour master.
Don't know if you were there for Yasuo but he's a 14 year old edgelord's wet dream, as is Zed. But they're still pretty cool.
There's a robot sword-legged GILF named Camille who has the Attack on Titan movement thing.
Grave's has an actual shotgun and also has to reload it.
Speaking of reloading, there's the guy who many consider to be a masterpiece of champion thematics, Jhin. Think of "Phantom of the Opera sniper," but it's way cooler than it sounds.

There's also Zoe but we don't talk about that cunt.

So were you just memeing because its says you're gold

Literally her entire character is "strong independent woman who don't need no man" but also blatant weeb bait "perfect Japanese waifu who will defer to you at all times", she's a terrible fucking character

You are mistaking characters with backstories with a series that is going somewhere. Fuck games like league and overwatch where the characters just constantly kill each other in a barely canon setting at best for no consequence or progression.

yeah I was memeing I haven't played ranked in awhile because I thought the account was perma-banned I do decently well though I refuse to play ranked without someone that knows what they're kind of doing

When you get married yes, u are not married to her, therefore you can not do it.

Attached: SataniaArt1.jpg (850x850, 141K)

I'm a midlaner so I like Zoe. SHe's fun to play and her character is fun

I must have ignored all the strong independent shit. I get that she wanted somewhere in herself to stop following rules out of obligation, but I just saw her as an awkward group mom with a temper.

I sent you a request idiot

how do you get married to a 2d thing

I don't play shit games, sorry :(

persona protags and party members are never about independence because they are always about bonds.

You don't, that's how they stay pure.

Attached: SataniaArt4.jpg (1200x1200, 449K)

>NA
enjoy your 4fun region LUL

m'kay chink

kawakami best girl

Attached: DkWXvR_XoAEDRKu.jpg (1199x458, 68K)

that is the worst way to spell Tae Takemi.

Attached: P5_Tae_Takemi.png (654x1760, 782K)

There is some storytelling though. There's events which are basically good vs evil and you pick a side and whichever side gets more wins in game determines who wins in the alt-lore for the skins associated with the event, which means a comic or whatever they release with the event end with that side winning.

There was also this one event when they reworked Gangplank. First, they reworked him a little bit, and then Miss Fortune fucking killed him in the lore and he was disabled for like a week. Then it turned out that GP barely survived when his ship was blown up and he came back fully reworked. That was 3 years ago and he's still one of the coolest champions in the game.

i-i think there's something wrong with your keyboard user-kun

Attached: DjnxM4sXgAAjbVT.png (460x699, 288K)

No. Being a competitive gamer is not something I want at the moment, even just playing for fun. I want to spend my time on something else.

nope. Goth doctor with blue hair into femdom>>>>shy teacher maid brunette

every time i play with a random they just block me after i feed their game once. also lux main absolutely disgusting

Attached: 1532121397507.jpg (250x181, 6K)

ok user, can we settle our differences and agree they're both good girls.

Attached: DkQL3ZrXoAAs3iB.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

Yeah I can agree with that. Takemi, Kawakami, Futaba(who is not for lewds), and Makoto are all bretty good.

glad that you also agree that futaba is not for lewds

ayumiu

do it faggot arams only

d5, name is zoomin foreign, add me if anyone wants to do normals 4fun.

Attached: 1530941921139.jpg (500x375, 40K)

anyone want to play arams? post your ign and i'll inv

ur not memeing, are you?

nope, add me brother

originallala proof

Attached: gdffdgfdgdfg.png (1012x561, 638K)