What's the difference?

What's the difference between Asian girls raised in
America vs Asian girls raised in Asia?

Attached: 1533675145661.jpg (1080x1080, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gin__sym
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Asian Americans are just white girls. Asians from poor countries are retarded kids in adult bodies. Asians from civilized countries are very cute and wifeable.

t. Asian guy

girls raised in asia cover their mouthes too fucking much when they laugh or some dumbass shit

A thot is a thot no matter what country they're from.

I grew up in an asian enclave and in my school there was no bullying, no chads, and no stacies. The popular people are just ones who have good grades. No one got knocked up and people didn't become slutty yet until they entered college and got into raving. Asian "american" is a meme because a smart parent won't let their kid lives around whites where they'll get bullied.

That's a dude

>twitter.com/gin__sym

>What's the difference between preparing food in the kitchen vs in a toilet bowl?

Absolute savagery, my god

wuh. do u speak ching chong my man?
>thats a dude
where does it say?

>OOOOO user HERRO HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIH

My dude it says 16 male in the bio.

etrapped yet again

All the asian girls from asia I've met are annoying. The asian american women I've met are mostly humble and kind but some are stuck up.

1 speaks english better then the other but, the vast majority of them are self entitled rude cunts.

About 20 nigger cocks

>toilet bowl
This one in particular.
>The chunks of old shit plastered to the porcelain represent nogs.

Attached: 150522h.jpg (740x600, 36K)

>asian guy

dicklet

where is this asian enclave?

>because a smart parent won't let their kid lives around whites where they'll get bullied.
The Asian parents do more than enough bullying of their kids in place of the white people

Attached: asain family fight bingo.jpg (960x720, 62K)

Women are garbage everywhere. When will you realize this

asian american girls tend to be louder and whether they stick to hanging out with just other asian americans or anyone but they will do their best to reject their own culture and be as americanized as possible. also want to be sexy vs asian girls wanting to be cute for the most part. asian girls raised in asia are actually just as freaky but hide it more. these are all generalizations and there are definite outliers but its what ive noticed in my experience

asians are the niggers of asia

I grew up in the 626 area code in california. i've also never seen anyone get bullied, everyone was chill.

asians that were raised in asia tend to be more judgmental, conservative, and not as open minded as asian americans. but i have also noticed from the asian guys i have dated that asians from asian countries are more open to dating outside their race

I dated an Asian American and she ended up becoming a huge SJW. You're better off just being alone

the difference is the depth of their pussys where it start feeling tight again.

Attached: 1504475818239.png (695x515, 25K)

I don't know what's different but they all suck white cock the same.

Attached: wmafWhiteSeed.webm (852x480, 1.39M)

FUCKING catch THIS, op
theyre both asian BUT
one was raised in the west
and HOLD UP
ONE (the other one)
was raised in the EAST.
the only difference is culture unless theyre early generations

This, almost all Asian girls in America are either stuck up turbo Stacies or ugly mongs. Sometimes both.

Asian girls in America rack disciprine.
American girls in Asia gain disciprine.

This. Is diferent when you talk to a true asian girl and just a uk/asian or usa/asian girl. They are just white girls with pointy eyes