/NHK/ NEET hikki thread

Hey anons.. real robot thread so please bump and discuss feelz.

>what is a hikki?
someone who doesn't go outside for long periods of time or only to get food to survive,
for example not leaving the house for years or for a month at a time to get things needed to live.

>NEET
Easy one, yet I see people mix it up, it means no worky and no training or education

Ok now the definition is out of the way,
lets discuss being a NEET and or Hikki.

>please say which you are :)

Attached: cute megu#1.png (501x660, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wE1UIK85E3E&t=604s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so my dad is coming to stay for a bit and mum said I can move into my bedroom after he leaves.

All the space of the living room has gotten to me...I feel unease as tehre is so much room behind me.

I've been a Hikikomori for 7 years now and a NEET as well. Don't really have any feels though

>I've been a Hikikomori for 7 years now
you on disability ect? im working on getting disability.

Am I really a NEET if i'm pursuing a GED? I told myself that I would go down to my local Adult learning center and take a practice test but I keep making excuses not to go...

Attached: 1501969783533.jpg (633x758, 67K)

Is this your thread?

I'm not that yet, but i'm thinking i will soon become one of them...i'm afraid, i'm fucking afraid...

Attached: 1533959852277.jpg (627x680, 49K)

Nevermind, solved

If you're currently not in education, employment, or training, then you're currently Not in Education, Employment, or Training.
If you get into education, employment, or training, then you'll no longer be Not in Education, Employment, or Training.
Simples.

7years holy shit.
im a neet.
just spend my day browsing r9k/
play vidya
eat
chill while smoking cigs and listening to music
super comfy desu

Attached: Welcome-to-the-NHK-welcome-to-nhk-5276043-704-396.jpg (704x396, 27K)

of course it isnt mine man, I dont go outside or have friends IRL and I dont know how to drive a car. :)

Nice spot though, I like seeing megu getting posted.

its hard for some people to get what a NEET is...IDK why.
7 years is long as fuck man, after like 4 years you see the world just change around you so much.. I cant imagine what 10 years would be like.

embrace it or fight against it man.,
Either become a NEET hikki loser and let go of any desire to get anywhere in life of you fight hard,.

Attached: 1518675272262.jpg (850x1510, 195K)

Hello, NEET here.
Worked for 1.5 years, got fired and what was to be a 3 month no worky break turned into 7 years of Jow Forums, anime, mmo's and a whole lot of cum.

im curious on how do you manage to be neet for so long?
like how is your lifestyle?
how do you getr the money for it?

Attached: 1533851879890.jpg (659x715, 96K)

>a whole lot of cum.
ima bought to fap myself, what you been fap to?
pure 2D or yuckky 3D

Attached: 1519459534750.jpg (420x614, 79K)

I really wish these threads lasted longer. I guess there really is just too many normalfags on this board. /hikki/ is nice but extremely post, sometimes 1 post a day. I'm a hikikomori and I also find it interesting. Japan is also so comfy, kinda jelly of them but I can't justify it because I have a really comfy setup.
youtube.com/watch?v=wE1UIK85E3E&t=604s
This video was great,

Attached: 1533848208563.png (728x568, 279K)

*Slow not post I must be autistic today

I'm not a hikkimori or neet, but I always wondered why being a normalfag changed from having a social life and a gf to just going out of your house.

It's retarded.

How can you be functional in normalfag society and not call yourself a normalfag?

Saved.

Lately I've been on 2d loli binge again. As a 30yo I shouldn't do this, but the penis does not listen to moralfaggotry.

Attached: 84be93e9666b9a14b60c4f63acd6bb8f.jpg (1485x2030, 537K)

There are always (groups of) anons who push the boundaries of what makes a robot and what not. Take it all with a grain of salt.

>im curious on how do you manage to be neet for so long?
>like how is your lifestyle?
>how do you getr the money for it?

I get NEETbux and my mum knows im not mentally well so she is comfy with me being comfy at home.
My life style is this
>wake up
>wash shower ect
>watch anime or fap or chill on discord

I do that all day every day for years, I used to game so I would game instead of anything else but clean myself.

yeah its a shame man.
what? normies work ect and function in society even if tehy are "incel"

>Lately I've been on 2d loli binge again. As a 30yo I shouldn't do this, but the penis does not listen to moralfaggotry.
lolis are fine bro, I love my lolis.

I fap to pure 2D and it makes me feel pure.
>ecchi and ecchi lolis
dont moralfag yourself man l;olis are great.

yeah but gatekeeping is needed.

Iktf. Keep telling myself I gotta get my adult diploma but I have no energy to even start the process. I wish I could get a GED but here I have to do all the HS courses I need in an adult school. I don't wanna do it my god, the thought makes me angry. Also if I meet someone I recognize or have to contact old teachers for course proofs I'll fucking blow. Fuck this!

Attached: 1531859269904.png (500x500, 296K)

I am neither at the moment. I'm learning a trade and I have to go outside so I can get to school. However if I never ascend to normal faggotry and get over my social phobia being NEET and hikki is the ideal form of living. If I start wagecucking I'm going to "invest" all my shekels in hopes for a future were I don't have to suck fat cock to exist

Attached: 384.gif (656x575, 163K)

Fucking run. Excercise, go to therapy, idk do whatever you got to do. Becoming a neet is the worst possible thing you could do

2 year hikki here, leaving the house once every 3 weeks to apply for jobs because parents. Otherwise its just animu and vidya

Because being a functional human being is basic, even an autistic overlord can be functional.

Being function yes, being a member of society no. 86% of autistics don't even have jobs.

>Also if I meet someone I recognize
This is a big fear for me.

running into old friends as tehy will see how im a loser.
>being NEET and hikki is the ideal form of living
IDK man...its comfy but hikki is hard as you cant go out with family or socialize IRL....
NEET is good but Hikki sucks.

Yeah man, you get NEETbux?
how old are you?
share.

Attached: 1528443382366.jpg (2000x2000, 377K)

I'm borderline deaf but the government decided to take my benefits away due to my speech ability not being shit enough.

Attached: 1504576182076.png (591x716, 322K)

I ran into someone I recognized from middle school while attending a GED course, they stopped showing up after that day.
Thank god, I though I was going to be the one that would have to stop showing up.

>running into old friends as tehy will see how im a loser.
Yes, and all the questions of "what have you been up to" blah

Did they stop showing up over anxiety or other coincidental reasons?

I can't go outside either way because of my mental problems. I have been a shut in all my life. Being hikki is a much better form of living for me. I sometimes lose sleep because of small social interactions I have at school. I dream of being away from my family in a small cozy room were I can b myself without having to be ridiculed for my strange mannerism or interest

Attached: 2b100a6080700d4f40586c8526e5cd0f.jpg (253x359, 37K)

>Yeah man, you get NEETbux?
getting neetbux without having a disability is harder than actually working in canada
>how old are you?

horrified of going outisde but have LTR GF and currently in a uni program, should I finish school or move in with GF in other city and start a life doing any shitty job

You should move out of this board you filthy normal fag

Attached: motoba_kirie_13214.jpg (650x650, 49K)

just had my six month insurance billa nd car tax/inspection notice ome in today

i want to die

Attached: medi girl.png (1472x992, 40K)

dude, taht sucks big time.
That is unfair man...anything you can do?

its too scary seeing people who you knew before you where loser...hurts tooo much my man.
>Yes, and all the questions of "what have you been up to" blah

>so do you have a girlfriend?
>what do you do?
That one always gets me becausei ts like I do nothing but fap and shitpost...
>I sometimes lose sleep because of small social interactions I have at school
are you currently going to school user?
>being away from my family in a small cozy room were I can b myself without having to be ridiculed for my strange mannerism or interest
soon I will be doing this as mummy will be letting me move into my bedroom (I been ion the living room)

im like 25 pretty much, that sucks to hear man its super easy in aus but super hard to get on disabilitybux....
You should leave R9K taht s what you should do normie.
he he have fun wagecucking

Attached: 1528384438024.png (2600x1596, 1.88M)

no.... i should still have enough for a couple of extra months even if i pay that

Attached: forlon medi.png (167x145, 3K)

yeah but thats still scary