Tore mom down

>tore mom down
>made her cry
>all she ever does is love and encourage me

I am true scum

Attached: 1533860081404.jpg (479x640, 57K)

go apologize right now

I did but she's still crying, i took it too far.

You done fucked up,you better love her more than you do now

wait for her to sleep. people naturally heal with sleep. then create an elaborate apology after things settled down to a point where you can talk. not only promise change, but follow it. stop browsing r9k.

This is your final ultimatum. Leave r9k and fix your life, or wallow in misery and regret.

What did you say to her anonetty?

Another woman capable of only crying.

you didnt do enough, she is your mother no one elses. put her in her place. you arent scum you are a god.

Attached: 15290253993.jpg (1500x1137, 532K)

murder her in her sleep and then kill yourself. its the only way to end the suffering user.

She doesn't get computers and it frustrates me so much, like the most basic tasks and remembering passwords is beyond her. so i tore into her after she couldn't log in to facebook again (like the fifth time shes lost it) and i called her a moron/retarded. the worst thing is she is so patient with me... yet i dare act like this over something so stupid.

>tfw my Dad talked to me the same way as a kid
it stings user. You should be more careful

Seems like you are projecting your insecurities onto her and all your failures as a human being. There probably also is a thought of "how can you still love a failure of a son?" going on and you would rather her actually hate you so that it would make it easier for you to distance yourself.

God damn user, you sound exactly like me. My mom is the sweetest woman I know yet I treat her like a fucking dog. Man i really hate myself. When she dies I'll probably kill myself because I'll have absolutely nothing to live for.

Fix it and come to Jow Forums

That's a real shitty thing to do man. They aren't a tech generation, don't be so hard on her. Make her dinner, apologize, and never repeat that mistake.

wtf dude that is the tiniest thing, i thought maybe you were dealing with some shit and accidentally exploded out of nowhere on your mom but this is just stupid and immature

I want to kill every mom hating anons with petty motivations.
Scum dont deserve to live.

You need to go comfort her man.
are you a NEET or a hikki ect?
if your survival and comfy lifestyle depends on mummy you have to be nice to her.

amn I have same thing.

My mum will always complain about not being able to find some email on her phone but she deletes them all because
>it makes the phone work faster
boomers are literal retards at tech

Attached: 1518214190627.png (885x1213, 515K)

Goddamn, what a piece of shit you are OP. That was completely out of line, totally fucking unjustified. You deserve to feel like crap. You owe her big time for this faggot, even moreso than usual.

He's not going to leave r9
he's going to stay here and keep shitposting with no actual effort or change irl
finally culminating in killing himself in a random r9k thread then his mom will wither and die a year later from broken heart disease

Sorry for telling the truth i know it sucks

I love my mom so much. I have been the biggest fuck up my entire life with not even one second of reprieve but she still loves me and has hope for me. I've heard her, she talks about me around her friends and sisters like I'm amazing. She tells others of my basic faults but always spins it like there's a heart of gold within in me. And she doesn't do it for my sake, or her own well being, she does it because she genuinely believes it and she always will. I don't appreciate her enough and even if I spent the rest of my life trying to make her happy it wouldn't be enough.

What's something nice I could do for my mom?

>Implying her life wouldn't improve with her no longer having to act as a caretaker/tendie chef to the useless autistic parasite living in her house.

Apologize to her, user. Don't fucking hold back and lay in your room doing jack shit; be a good son that I could never be.

I've been having frequent super violent meltdowns for years where any inconvenience or negative thought can set me off and I feel nothing but rage causing me to scream like a banshee and berate my mom, blame all my problems/anxieties on her, push her around when she argues back, and threaten to kill myself to her over and over. I usually end up breaking a lot of shit in the house too and it got so bad one time she had to call the cops on me when I was a few days from graduating high school. Nothing makes me feel more worthless than seeing her breakdown, but I get so blinded by the anger and hopelessness it?s almost like seeing someone else suffer makes me feel better and she?s the only person I know I can take it out on. I don't understand how she could still love and support me after the shit I've done to my family, but hopefully I can get the balls to consistently go to therapy soon and move out so she won't have to deal with me anymore. Shit makes me feel like a 6-year-old in a 22-year old?s body and leaves me with regrets I think about constantly. I don?t deserve the mom I have, but hopefully OP can make things better with his.

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

>female
Deserved. You did nothing wrong.

> Dream and mutter to myself about tearing mother down in a badass reason-you-suck speech that leaves her silent.
> If that ever happens I'll be a confused stuttering mess while she has her prepared speech to put me down.
> Overprotective during my youth and incredibly vocal in her judgements.
> Crafted into an inactive and overly sensitive manbaby who trusts no one, has no social life and zero self confidence.
> I take the blame for part of this, but she is an unyielding factor for my robothood as she constantly encouraged these traits.
> I keep on applying to jobs yet with each failure she yells at me for how useless I am and how I'm not trying enough, and how it's all my fault.
> My entire life I've just been doing what she tells me.
I hate it, I want to escape but I can't. It's the only way I'll ever be able to mature. I'm bottling up so much genuine anger these days that it's making me feel like I'm losing control. I don't think it's going to get any better.

Attached: 1505989103693.jpg (546x720, 59K)

I don't have a solution to you're problem but I just wanted to say that I know what you mean where something sets you off and it's like you can't help but react. It's like a flight or fight for death EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. CONVERSATION. People want to just ask and ask and ask and talk and talk but then when you tell em what they want to know they just dont fucking accept the answer so what the fuck are you supposed to say jesus christ dont fucking ask you fucking slimy chump if you dont want to know my fucking answer. Holy fuck just kill the fucking average person and be done with it.

Also, I've been to jail 3 times from freaking out like that, so I wouldn't start shit like that because jail is... the worst version of every normalfag sin amplified to a criminal level.