Is this a healthy daily meal if i wanna lose weight

I wanna lose weight (not much, maybe 6-8kg)
I jogg each day and do a selfweight exercise routine every day. I dont wanna go the hardcore fitness way with this.
Do you think i can have any success?

Attached: 0eX3L8g.jpg (5984x3366, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionstudies.org/sugary-fruit-healthy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CICO

No. Every single thing is basically sugar.

Jfc just give up

tomatoes are sugar ?

No

Too much sugar

>bread
>fat in slices
>all that sugar
is this a bait?

Sugar from fruit does not necessarily appear to be bad for weight loss.

Some are afraid that because fruits contain sugar that they contribute to weight problems. One study from researchers at Harvard reported that 0.22 portions of fruit daily (e.g. one fifth of an apple) was associated with a reduced risk of obesity by up to 14%.[5] A separate study from five European countries reported that a 100g increase in whole fruit intake per day was associated with a small loss of weight.[6] In a 2011 study, researchers asked one group of volunteers to decrease consumption of all sugars, including fruits while another group were asked to decrease added sugars only. The group who ate less fruit and sugar lost weight (6.5lbs) but the group consuming fruit but less added sugar lost even more weight (9lbs).[7] In fact, a major review article published in 2016 in the journal Nutrients summarised existing scientific evidence which consistently reports that fruit is associated with less obesity and even with weight loss.[8]

from nutritionstudies.org/sugary-fruit-healthy/

OP here. I understand its alot of sugar. Give me suggestions what i should eat on a daily basis.

high fat & protein so u stay full for longer, or just fast

where’s the fucking chicken

Jow Forums, hackjacking this thread,
Someone of you guys have a miracle to stop craving chocolate and sugar before sleep ?
This shitty habbit is killing me slowly...

It's really not as bad as all that if you're not concerned about maintaining hard earned muscle mass. If you're just an average joe who wants to lose weight, it's a pretty decent meal.

Yes tomatoes have sugars. Not as much as apples or grapes. But people might be tempted to binge on tomatoes which will add up all the sugar.
I wouldn't call this healthy or unhealthy. It looks inadequate. Switch the grapes for nuts or just add nuts. You can still lose weight if all you ate was ice cream and butter. Body weight exercises and running are perfectly fine and will make you healthy, but don't expect to look like the typical fitness YouTuber

>bread
fuck off

>Sugar from fruit does not necessarily appear to be bad for weight loss.

all carbs are converted to glucose it doesn't matter the source. all carbs are bad.

Water.

No you fuck off. Demonising bread is not cool. Too much of anything is bad for you, even water. Bread in moderate amounts is fundamental in every diet in every great society to have existed since its invention. Only the gluten intolerant should avoid it. The rest should seize their opportunity to consume such goods on a everyday basis.

>water
Thanks my friend, but I already drink a lot of water.... Can i go for yogurt maybe?

Maybe some gum could help stopping the craving for sweets.

Pray to God. Ask him for the strength to fight off the sweets demons

Lol bread aka carbs fucks up your insuline, but yeah keep eating it like a fatty, also make sure to eat 6 meals a day like the government is telling you to do, that's how you get a good physique.

>fruits are bad
I want ketoids to die. Painfully.

You need some meat brother

b-but user every food is basically sugar

Attached: 1529430957670.jpg (246x200, 8K)

Do keto/Omad with 700-1200 meal and do cardio and some lifting and watch the pounds melt away. Lost 15 pounds in a little over 2 weeks

>grapes
>mango
>white bread
>on a diet

You are retarded.

chicken, brown rice, brocoli

Read the sticky.

Attached: 1534816319579.png (550x543, 18K)

Ask in /fat/.

You need protein mate, also dont listen to ketofags that shit will make u sick

I like the triple zero yogurt, it has like stevia or something in it for sweetness and you can blend it with some other shit for a decent shake

(You)