Is 17 too late to start lifting...

Is 17 too late to start lifting? I mean it's past prime and you don't have as much testosterone as you used to have when you were young. Is it possible to achieve anything by lifting at that age?
And no I'm not 17

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4190174/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its fine
Your prime is 20-25
You've got 3 years to hit that and 8 years until you actually start dropping in muscle mass and test.
Starting at 17 is a little late imo, but it's fine and provided your hormones and diet are in check you will make good progress

I feel like I'm an insanely late bloomer. I've been 6'3 since I was 17 so clearly I went through puberty, but I was a lazy skinnyfat stoner/gamer. Now I'm 28, in the best shape of my life, and suddenly 6'4 though that could be posturegains. I'm more active in every way than I ever have been, and wake up wide awake after 5 hours of sleep.

Yes, user. 18 is too late to start lifting because God knows some European strongman mogged you since birth.

>tfw started lifting at 25, right before I turned 26
It's a damn shame I waited so long to get my ass in gear, but now I'm in the best shape of my life, and getting better

same I started at 24. But whatever I'm happy I found out about this world eventually

Test levels peak in your 20s, not during puberty

I didn't start lifting until I was 31

>I mean it's past prime and you don't have as much testosterone as you used to have when you were young
Are you literally retarded?

This is what boomers actually believe.
You can't argue with science grandpa.

it's never too late to start lifting, unless you're paraplegic or something. It will make your life better.

Total test peaks at 19, zoomer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4190174/

Its too late my dude, you are fucked and will be forever small.

Not at all, I’m 29 and started a couple months back. Making huge gains and I feel great

At 13 i had a legit 8 inch dick but my fucking test dropped later on in life and it shrunk

The test may have been higher but your muscles (or body in general) hadnt matured yet by that time so your current muscle building potential is higher.

same, 24 but I was always pretty athletic and lean from sports. Hopefully I'm a fucking god by 25.

Happened to me last month. Came home to see my parents and boom, I was taller than my dad (6'0). He thinks I got a late grow but posture makes more sense.

all these zoomers lmao, ur prime is not ever u dipshit, u can start lifting at any time and it takes like 4 years to hit max pot and then gg, if ur like 40 years old just take test replacement to help as its harder.

its called not being depressed, I went through a cycel of happines like a couple years ago and could lift 6 days a week while working and shit, now 1 year later I take like 8 days rest because if I dont sleep 10 hours I feel like im going to die

>you don't have as much testosterone as you used to have when you were young.
Yes you do, your testosterone is at its highest in your late teens and early 20's.

yes

Yes, never improve