Guys i'm bored and want to start up a conversation. anything interesting happen to you lately?

Guys i'm bored and want to start up a conversation. anything interesting happen to you lately?

Attached: 1534044157242s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Stayed up for two days on meth. my heart was hurting but i pulled through

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-09-22-41-16-1-1.png (420x345, 157K)

Got injected with pain serum and liquid fear

what do you mean by meth? what is that

Sounds fun. id like to try meth one day, but i'm a poor fag

nothing interesting happens in my life

Attached: 152386dc37ff9eac504617200337.jpg (1136x640, 91K)

im an alcoholic ask questions

I just stay in my house shitposting all day

Attached: images (30).jpg (228x221, 5K)

Work as usual really, have a new waifu in my list now so it's a bit bigger, what else?

>two days

heh, i did three on diet pills

OP here. whats your daily routine like? i don't drink, so id like to see how it compares to mine.

>Degenerate druggies
Jesus

No I played wow for a bit and now I'm posting here as a break because I'm tired but don't want to sleep at the moment.

>Be me, watching youtibe
>Hear chickens sqauking in the coop
>herewefuckinggoagain.gif
>grab my single-shot 20 gauge and four shells
>run out, notice all the chickens are crammed together in the corner of the run
>fling open coop door
>raccoon crawling around the nests
>Sorry buddy
>blast him with shotgun
>starts flopping around, trying to run away
>break open shotgun, put another shell in
>he almost makes it out the chicken's door
>blast him again
>dead
>get shovel and take dead raccoon into woods
>spend 30 minutes trying to coerce the chickens into going back into the coop so they don't get grabbed through the fence by another raccoon
>mfw third coon this summer and can't figure out how they get in
Fucking ninja raccoons, man. This happened just an hour ago.

Attached: 1486097536669.jpg (316x202, 15K)

when i get some money i wake up and start drinking, call everyone because i have a sudden urge to talk to people, drink till i fall asleep. next day i wakeup its the same routine but everything is covered by fog so i dont even remember a thing and do dumb shit. then if i still have some money i keep drinking the 3rd day and then my head starts aching hard as fuck. im forced to throw up for like 3 hours in a row, get some sleep, earn some money and repeat. thats my cycle.

you dont practice skinning the wild animals that break into your coop? i would always skin the foxes, coyotes and racoons that got into my coop/the snares around it

>be me eurofag
>have huge crush on a girl in secondary school
>she likes me but I'm too fat and ugly to make a move
>8 years later still dream about her every other day
How can I stop feeling this feel?

Attached: 1531768453879s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Eh, I made a coonskin hat out of the first one, but after awhile it's just more trouble than its worth.
They stink pretty badly when you skin as well.

user I know it sounds cliche but meeting new people helps a lot with accepting that life just goes on regardless of things you did or didn't do in the past. You kinda get that feeling that maybe she wasn't so special, and start to see the flaws in them afterwards.
I also couldn't get over not approaching some girls in HS, but sometimes it just be like that, man.

Attached: 1531946840737.jpg (640x446, 21K)

Similar story for me as well. I think try to focus on what drives your behavioral patterns and remove bad habits and so forth.
I'm going to try getting off the internet completely and force myself to engage with the real world more. I think my autism makes it to where I get stuck in a virtual world and am unable to transition out of it. It is more comfortable to be stuck in the internet, but ultimately no real struggle and achievement ever occurs so my soul just gets raped over and over again.
That being said, I'm not sure I have the willpower to get off the internet for more than even a few days, but we'll see.

I just got back from training classes and met a lot of cool guys around the country. I've started to plan my career path up to 2 years from now.
I have no one to tell this without sounding pathetic but it was a genuinely fun experience and got me excited for potential career paths 5 plus years from now.

Just this, maybe 10 min ago

Attached: Screenshot_20180812-091657_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 304K)

i feel like youre lying about owning chickens, complaining about the smell of a raccoon