Tfw gym bully kills a guy by calling him a faggot

>tfw gym bully kills a guy by calling him a faggot

Attached: images (10).jpg (383x384, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4m8ShCvuVb0
youtu.be/4sPj8HhbwHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like the moms t shirt

How are you posting this from the beyond?

youtu.be/4m8ShCvuVb0

this is what happens when you're faggot

>the result of SJW singlemotherhood tainting and ultimately destroying the youth of this country.

You don't know you like sucking dick at 9. You dont even know what a dick is. This mother, just like all of the "transgender toddlers" projected thei lifestyle and beliefs onto their child, screwed up their psychological development, and the kid had no tools to reorient his views on the world, leading to his death.

The mother should have killed herself before conceiving that child, and saved him the pain and misery of his childhood.

Attached: images(6).jpg (268x188, 9K)

Quick rundown?

A 9 year old boy comes out as gay, school bullies bully him and tell him to kill himself. They end up finding him dead from suicide at age 9.

Good, one less nigger in the world

I was about to come in here and say this, but you've done it for me. Good work.

Kid was brainwashed by liberal mom, no 9 year old is Gay.

F

Attached: 38845689_1734903169959674_7224240257225457664_n.png (960x765, 157K)

9 year old dreams of becoming social media star. If anything this what killed him. Fuck facebook parenting and social media. All these late millennial and zoomer kids have the lowest self esteem ever and can not handle criticism without blowing their brains out.

>9
>gay
>9
>says he likes sucking dick
This is the mother's fault for convincing this child that he is gay in the first place
That kid, because he came out of that cunt's cunt, was doomed before he was even conceived.
Faggots and SJW's should be physically removed so that only 1 person may die, instead of them plus all the people around them

> dumb whore has purple hair and liberal shirt
> kid is brown
revolting autogenocide

/ss/ could've saved him

>gym bully kills a guy by calling him a faggot
How do I achieve this mode?
I can barely kill someone with my hands let alone my voice

I'm never going to believe that kid wasn't brainwashed into thinking he was a fag by his mother. That shirt/hair/glasses combo speaks volumes.

BASED

>hurr durr fucking SJW killing this child

He wouldn't have killed himself if people at his school accepted him, even though no one really knows if he was gay. I got bullied as a kid I wanted to kill myself and I would havr done it if it wasn't for the support of close friends. This kid probably had none of that.

Kids are mean, you don't say?

If this kid had a father/ normal mother he wouldn't have been gay in the first place.

Attached: 1535191492106.jpg (369x496, 20K)

The day after Trump won, one of my part time employees (who also works with kids in her full time job) was telling me how the 5 and 6 year old kids were crying about Trump won.

She got really mad when I told her it was the parents' fault. What the fuck does a 5 year old know about politics?

How delusional are you ?

This>I got bullied as a kid I wanted to kill myself and I would havr done it if it wasn't for the support of close friends. This kid probably had none of that.
I was in a similar situation. You know why I didn't kill myself? Because I wasn't a colossal faggot

On a scale from 1 to 10, or just in general?

Attached: arnold-schwarzenegger-rotator2_0.jpg (970x546, 182K)

Kids commit suicide at 9?

Doesn’t anyone get the vibe that the mother who clearly craves attention might havr forced ”her views” on him one final time?

>that image
What is meant by this?

Based Big P.

When is Matt Damon gonna get swole and do a Arnold autobiography?.

But I knew I liked girls before I was 9. The same thing happens for gays. This has nothing to do with sexual acts like you're implying.

Poor kid
But if he can go through with it so can I.
Unless I get dubs, then I have to hit 1/2/3/4 first

Bye

I don't get it, I only started masturbating when I was like 11 or something like that and even then I didn't really know what I was doing. How can this faggot know he's gay?, how come it's almost always single mothers who have these fucked up kids?

Nice bait kid, let me take a quick nibble:

>instead of fortifying myself or my child to not be affected by the words of some peasants at a public school, everyone and everything around me should change so i feel comfortable and accepted

youtu.be/4sPj8HhbwHs

these women should be sterilized

Attached: 18A51304-E49F-4D8C-B2E4-A0F20AEAB4CA.jpg (1125x2162, 925K)

>GID is the same homosexuality

Attached: Jim.jpg (400x400, 13K)

It might as well be.

>says he likes sucking dick

He actually said that!? Nobody thought to investigate where a 9yr old learned that shit? Did they think it was just something 9yr olds do now?

this is what happens when you're a faggot

...yeah?

The Beatles smoked the Devil's lettuce and promoted extramarital relations, whereas the beatitudes are the holy and godly word that should be attended to instead

When I was 9 I only gave a shit about cartoons and vidya. Who the fuck thinks about sucking dick at that age?

Has the father made a statement yet?

You knew you liked girls at an early age without knowing what sex was. Why are you equating his experience to wanting to suck cock?

About time we get rid of this fag

Wrong and gay

This entire thing has been highly disturbing, especially the parts where Mika whispers when talking about her gender, as if he's afraid to say the wrong thing.

But then there's this part at like 19 mins
>"If Mika decides to be.... a "dude" then uh.... great, that's fine. Ya know, I would love Mika no less"
He says it like it would actually require some tolerance from him to have his son be male. He can't even say "male" or "man" or "boy" and opts for a half mocking "dude".

I'm the sort of person who believes people rarely have truly sinister motives, even when the outcome seems sinister - you can tell that the parents here believe they are defending their own way of existing through their children, hoping that what they're doing really is correct, because if it's not it means the ideals and concepts on which they've based their lives might be wrong despite their wishful thinking - I don't think it's exclusive to these type of people either - there are obese parents who fatten their kids up and shame them into eating more either by equating consumption of food with love or shaming them ever so slightly into it.

It seems like almost all of the world's problems start and end with child abuse.

Degeneracy is degeneracy, friend.

They have to find him first.

It ain't too late to finish what you started.

Because the little shit was talking about how he liked sucking dick. 9 years don't know shot about that unless it's taught.

>This kid probably had none of that.
Wouldn't be surprised he went to a mostly white school but his mother told him they were racist nazis so she demanded he hang around with the bruthas who bullied him into suicide.

If I knew I could shoot that guy and get away with it, I would do it without remorse.

>saying he's gay means he said he wants to suck cock

>9 year old
>gay
Yeeeaaah I'm gonna call bullshit on that.

> tell somebody to khs
> he actually does it

the ultimate counter trolling

Attached: Moustache_Bondissante_(manga).png (267x246, 80K)

>borderline is on the rise with social media and parents raising their kids with no borders
>one of the symptoms of borderline is gender dysphoria
hmmmmm