How do I fix my sleeping?

I never get more than 5 hours of sleep. Either I can't fall asleep before 1 in the morning, and I have to get up at 6 for my job or I fall asleep, but wake up after 5 hours and can't fall back asleep. It ruins my mood, my concentration and most importantly my gains.

Please Jow Forums, tell me how I can fix this

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x929, 149K)

go to sleep earlier, stop drinking anything 2 hours before bed, turn the lights off and get off your computer or get f.lux an hour before bed, realize that sleeping is normal and just relax dont let anxiety build up, and if it does then wake up, do something shortly and then go back to bed

>stop drinking anything 2 hours before bed,
even water?
>get f.lux an hour before bed,
thanks for the tipp, bro, will try
>realize that sleeping is normal and just relax dont let anxiety build up, and if it does then wake up, do something shortly and then go back to bed

That is indeed a problem for me. I always get nervous, when I realize I won't get at least 6 hours of sleep again

I do 10 hours a day, wake up half way through but too early to get up, so wait till I fall asleep again.
Would like to sleep less.

Attached: sleep.jpg (647x404, 16K)

>stop drinking anything 2 hours before bed,

It's no eating before bed retard. Water is fine to drink.

Try meditation before sleeping, sounds like you’re too anxious

use an alarmclock maybe?

Never tried meditation. What is a good starter guide?

I wake up about 7 or 8 times a night? Have an alarm but wake up so often I don't need it?

Attached: cat-sleeping-breasts.jpg (540x448, 41K)

have fun waking up to piss

>t. either 12 y/o or 72 y/o

not literally waking up to piss, but waking up bc u have to piss... fucking brainlet

>not literally waking up to piss, but waking up bc u have to piss
ye, my adult brain doesn't wake me up to piss since it realize my adult bladder can hold it till morning

Even if you are awake, simply laying down and not moving is enough to start the recovery processes. Knowing this has cured my undersleeping anxiety, hopefully it helps you too.
(Spoilers) Still don't get enough sleep because dude weed is totally not addictive lmao

How can you even sleep with a dry throat

i suck your dad's dick

What worked for me is not using electronics one hour before bed
TV is fine even but avoid your computer and your phone

Thank's bro. I hope so
I try.

Some computers have an option to schedule the blue lights to fade away or simply turn off. Better option would be abstinence still

I find that blue lights are not the problem. The bigger problem is keeping your kind hyperactive.

Switch off all your tech after dinner lay down and read for a couple of hours.

Go to bed an hour earlier than you normally would and read a book with a bedside light on. I always find reading in bed helps my body shut down from the day and you can just let yourself drift off as you read.
Turn off blue light screens two hours before bed might help you as well.