This guys claims natty. Fake natty? ig: ipsenfitness

This guys claims natty. Fake natty? ig: ipsenfitness

Attached: E7164C4F-8DCB-4266-91F7-30977D891BC2.png (750x1334, 2.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BgytK21nvdz/?taken-by=ipsenfitness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what do you think?

perfectly achievable with 12 months of bulking + 4 of cutting

looks about 4'3

Attached: 646.jpg (598x733, 56K)

soren? Simon? hvem af jer faggots er det der poster her?

This image is physically repulsive, much more so than fat leople

6 months of hard work and SS+gomad

That's like 3 months max of SL. You must have shit genetics otherwise

Carl lmao

There are only two kinds of Jow Forumsaggots:
>all the way on the left, the Blaha-tier "God-of-Strength" might-be-an-actual-retard tier.
>on the right, people so insecure and empty that they would enter a realm that is, by degrees, all beauty pageants and prostitution; these refuse to lose viewship because it is so tied in to their own self esteem. We say "cheating" they say "relevance and survival"

tfw jeg går i det samme fitness center :^)
post info OP

Absolutely fake lmao

Forgot about anavar.

Wallah bror de Simon Lindberg

Nordsjælland her;) Så ham bare på insta , “life time drugfree bodybuilder” Tro på det hahaha

Hahahaha, du fanger mig aldrig.

lmao, ingen chance han er natty, hans skuldre er som kanonkugler irl

Here's another "lifetime drug-free bodybuilder".. whatcha think, 6 months ss + gomad?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-29-13-54-53.png (720x1280, 787K)

>the caption on this snap

I hope he isn't talking about his butt

Attached: nerves.jpg (383x383, 14K)

nunez is natty tho, he weighed like 160-150 there.
OP weighs easily above 225

Så cancer når folk skal claime natty, når de så tydeligvis ikke er. Hvorfor kan han ikke bare lade være med at skrive det?

Hej Niller :^)

have you seen nunez in videos? he looks like someone who has never touched a weight in clothes. i believe that he is natty

Are you retarded? That's like 1.5 years of PPL and good diet

How tiny are you to think that isn't achievable naturally? He's shredded as fuck but isn't that big

hej soren :^)
ye, pretty gay, i det mindste kan de da konkurrere i non-tested feds

You've both successfully been brainwashed by fake natties
Post your bodies or don't ever post on this board again

;-) ;-)

hehe

lmfao, let's see yours twink

instagram.com/p/BgytK21nvdz/?taken-by=ipsenfitness
As you can see here he competes in bodybuilding contests. How can you say he's not natty? :^)

Burden of proof, I want to see your natty body with serious muscle mass at close to 0% body fat, it's just not humanly possible. Don't reply to me with more words or try to deflect this toward me, you say it's possible so you must be in that shape too and I want to see it

its clear that you have never lifted in your life. he has been training for 12 years and looks like this in clothing. you can either be shredded or big as a natty. he is obviously not big

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Total bodyweight means very little in determining if someone is natty or not.

These are the order of importance on getting an educated guess as to weather natty or not.

1). Where the muscle sits on the frame. The higher the androgen dose, the more upper body, and the further up the upper body. Shoulders, Traps, Neck, upper chest&upper back, arms in that order are the most androgen responsive parts of the human body. How big are these in relation to the thighs?

2). Definition and fullness: This only applies low bodyfat guys. This one does not apply to strongmen or powerlifters who are bloatmaxed as their higher bodyfat makes it impossible to tell. The lean ones however you can tell. If the skin is like paper thin, yet the muscles are round and full then this is not natural.

3). Total muscular size and bodyweight. Especially if the athlete is lean.

Not all 3 need to apply. You could have a gym rat who's diet is shit, and trains like a dumbass, has a BMI of only 25, but is clearly juiced up just by looking at his delts.

2 weeks of SS+GOMAD

There you go again posting more words, deflecting it toward me, not posting your body exactly what I told you not to do
Guarantee you've lifted less than 2 years and want to believe you can get pumpkin delts with every little muscle fiber showing if you just try a little harder

just 12 years of training with good lighting, pump and angles

>there you go again posting more words

Attached: FBCE16EC-2DFC-45AD-97D3-81258AEC6CEC.png (1334x750, 2.57M)

Neither of these posts are pictures of your bodies. Almost like your completely full of shit and don't know what it takes to get there

why dont you post yours to show us where all that wisdom is coming from?

You're a pussy. You got called out and now you're going to deflect until I drop it but I'm not going to as long as this threads up. You should be banned for making claims you have no intention of backing up

you are doing the exaxt same thing though? why are you calling him out on roiding if you cant back it up with any evidence? have you been working out for 12 years? do you have any experience with roids? you are just a loser who doesnt even lift and you try to cope with the fact that you couldnt build any mass by calling everyone roider. post body or fuck off

His size is very achievable natty. That's just extremely low bodyfat, has nothing to do with being natty.

Aside from the shoulders, I do think that's all achievable natty. I'd have to see a more convincing pic to jump on the "fake natty" train. Most of Jow Forums is delusional about claiming roids at every opportunity.

He might not be roiding.
He's probably taking something to get his bf% that low though.

>There you go again posting more words, deflecting it toward me, not posting your body exactly what I told you not to do
Get off your high horse, faggot. There's a whole slew of reasons to not want to post pics of yourself on Jow Forums, and very little reason to jump through hoops just to convince some seething stranger who fell for the "fake natty" meme.

That'd be pathetic if roiding for those little gains. I agree with your second part.

>You're a pussy.
he says behind his keyboard. guaranteed projection

he has dick skin covering his whole body. Always a sign of /gear/

"snap"

he looks like a fucking tumor

Do you even have to ask cmon bruh

>Asks someone to post their body
>They in turn ask you to post yours
>Gets scared and defensive immediately
Christ, just post your fucking body if you want others to do the same. Are you scared of being called fat or DYEL?

u need more proof?

Attached: roidcel.jpg (640x640, 64K)

Attached: roidcello.jpg (640x640, 63K)

>anons call a guy with every vein and muscle fiber showing "not big" and say it's easily achievable natty
>ask them to post their bodies to prove how easy it is
>not a single person posts body but instead tells me to post mine when they are the one making the claim

You guys have no shame and throw around these claims and won't post your bodies
I've lifted for years and busted my ass natty to get where I am while these instagram faggots do PEDs and claim natty and make gullible idiots think it's possible if they just work a little harder
What my body looks like doesn't matter in the least because I'm not the one saying it's easy to be ripped near 0% body fat with "__ years lifting, good sleep and diet"

looks like SS+GOMAD to me

B-but user, HE SAID HE'S NOT SO THAT MEANS HE'S NOT
Threads like this make me embarrassed to be on this website, the people making these arguments that he even MIGHT not be show how unironically delusional people here are and no amount of logic you spoon feed them will change their opinions
I don't know how they get through day to day life

Here's another picture of Nunez the natural bodybuilder
Just gotta get more sleep and better diet right guys? I mean, he's not even big

Attached: download (4).jpg (225x225, 9K)

Lmao jeg har trænet massere gange i samme center som ham.

unironically thought he was kevin lebroney from the thumbnail lol. I guess it proves about it being natty or not, at least from me

>when slash weapons are super effective against you

I feel like I could fatally wound him with a paper cut

You’re getting trolled, dude.

I'm not the people you were replying to, but there's several things wrong with your analysis.

>What my body looks like doesn't matter in the least
And what their body looks like also doesn't matter in the least. Saying that it's possible to get extremely low bodyfat natty doesn't mean that the person making the claim has to have extremely low bodyfat. What kind of shit logic is that.

I don't have crazy low bodyfat and quite frankly I think it's unhealthy to be that low. But I can tell you that I am more muscular than the guy in the pic and 100% natty. If I had sufficient motivation to drop to crazy low bodyfat percentages, then it would look like that pic you claim cannot possibly be natty. Also you're not going to get a pic out of me, as a rule I never post self pics on Jow Forums. You can believe what you want.

Danske djævel

hehe det mig

Yeah I wasn't convinced from OP's pic, but these ones make it obvious that he's not natty. Ty

Cry harder

hvordan kan man være manlet som dansker? haha hvis du ikke er 1,9m + er du literally fucked

Attached: 1535472880877.jpg (960x960, 237K)

You COULD NOT drop to that low body fat and keep that muscle mass natty

Not sure if bait or simply retarded, so good troll.

Out of my friends who lift, I have one who maintains an extremely regulated diet for years. His bf% is already very low, and I bet if he dehydrated himself like bodybuilders do he could look like that.

I am still not convinced.

Does your friend look like this?

Attached: AlbertoNunezZelsh.jpg (277x512, 56K)

Unironically yes, except with bigger chest but smaller legs

Vad fan, så mycket danska på här

You fucking retards.

post pic

You’ll be amazed how lean you can look on a watercut

Lemme just gauge your fake natty sensor. Is this natty?

Attached: IMG_20170929_192954.jpg (643x1920, 159K)