Would you fuck a little girl if no one persecuted you for it?

would you fuck a little girl if no one persecuted you for it?

Attached: 1527284400887.png (703x819, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tomocarroll.wordpress.com/tag/filip-schuster/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would kill you if no one persecuted me for it

How little we talkin?

people find you creepier than the actual pedos here. youre that guy that sits in the back of rooms with a trenchcoat. autist

Attached: 1533990878329.png (326x326, 35K)

No. No normal human being is attracted to little girls or boys

Attached: gotojail.jpg (1200x690, 222K)

At least I'm not the guy who stands at the playground in trench coat

is this an age of consent discussion? i really rather defer to lawmakers what age girl i can fugg.

>How little we talkin?
very little

Attached: 50849750_p0.png (1200x1200, 1.73M)

Probably not then
Wouldnt want to scar anyone

please receive christ

I genuinely would too, and people would regard me as doing a service to humanity

No, youre the one standing outside his crushes house while she gets fucked

>pedophile
>holier than thou

you may pick one

no. Please end it all.

Attached: swansonout.jpg (1024x878, 90K)

>Autist
>Aspie
pick one

>every president since carter has had a harem of 15-year-old thots
>you looking at a woman under 30 is rape

really brings one to a state of heightened cogitation, wouldn't you say

yeah of course I would but only if it didnt hurt her, im not a monster.

Attached: 4tquyk2g.png (636x562, 26K)

Holy fucking shit, that fucking comeback
This is what we call desperation

Attached: 1524180243406.png (378x357, 81K)

it defo does, indeed, user

but that's a turn off.

Attached: despair.png (517x453, 209K)

would you say it's based
kinda fucked up how you can burn "children" alive over fictional shotguns but I can't screw them
why's uncle sam rate pussy and I don't

yes indeed. something to meditate on

Remember back when we'd call these types "moralfags" and tell them to leave? Now they've taken over. Jow Forums has truly died.

Attached: 1499740938277.jpg (500x372, 46K)

what age would you fuck? youngest I would go is probably like 10 or 11.

im not a pedo only a hebe

>10 or 11
>not pedo

Attached: 87513124915092.gif (280x199, 210K)

>what age would you fuck?
original

Attached: 1447778277743.jpg (1038x880, 320K)

Nah, I just don't find children attractive, if anything these little shits only make me annoyed.
I would rape women a lot if I could get away with it though.

the most interesting thing in that image is the texture of the ground

Yes.
8-14 is unironically the hottest age group imo. I dream of finding a fellow pedo to wife so we can have family orgies.

well I like girls older but wouldnt you wnat to fug a young one?
doesnt make me pedo if I would fuck a 10YO.

can you fuck 5yos though? I heard even 9yos cant take an adult dick and you have to do anal to fuck them.

BTW roll!

Attached: pedo roll.jpg (1500x1000, 539K)

fucking oath mate, I got 3.
YEP

Attached: 240px-Numemon.jpg (240x240, 30K)

those are false rumors, fren. I've seen footage.

Attached: loliguide.png (1068x512, 552K)

Leave your house and see the absolute state of 10 year old girls these days. That user said nothing wrong.

>doesnt make me pedo if I would fuck a 10YO
That's literally the definition of pedophilia

Attached: 202983706733.png (986x797, 869K)

I remember a similar thread last year. My original response was:

Yes if I could be sure of not harming her
...which effectively means no.

Someone responded with:

Moralfag
Spoilerfag

So I wrote:

Well there's a reason for that
You can add Christfag to the list

...but I think I found the thread had been pruned or deleted before I could post the reply.

>criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.
I didn't say there's anything wrong with that. Just that it's 100% pedophilia.

No. Even if I was a pedo I don't see how the price of seriously damaging a vulnerable person could be worth the reward of sexual satisfaction.

>can't keep tween thots from trying to rape me
>multiple men disappear each day as roving packs of horny underage sluts kidnap them, pump them up with boner pills, and ravage their bodies until they die
>only managed to escape that fate myself because my friend and I got split up
>they got the poor bastard
>I hear them clawing at my door even now
y'all gotta exterminate these bitches before they drain us all to death but I think this is it for me

Attached: 1527899490427.png (500x566, 147K)

some kids look nice but you shouldnt fuck them BUT OP question said if you can get away with it.

yeah but it may hurt the kids vagina?
stop moralfagging so hard.

Nice try fbi, be a nigger somewhere else.

Attached: 68214930.png (283x283, 85K)

Well obviously. The only reason it's illegal in the first place is to protect them from retarded "jam it in" normies and abusers. Also prostitution would be too tempting for them otherwise.

You could just be a little less heavy handed you retard.

>And guess what? Most 12-year-olds reported CSA as a positive experience. Go compare that with the dogma touted on sex offender courses that no child would ever want or enjoy it!

tomocarroll.wordpress.com/tag/filip-schuster/

I'm not clicking on random links posted by self admitted pedophiles

I'd unironically rather be a pedo than any of you aspies.

Attached: 1533318415699.gif (310x320, 57K)

trips of truth.
>
12 is fine imo but shouldn't go younger

Attached: icecream.jpg (768x1024, 223K)

How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her,pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch.

Attached: ffff.jpg (528x600, 68K)

>shouldn't go younger
why?

Nope, never, 16 is the lowest I would go. I want my partner to enjoy the sex but you incels virgins beta cucks would never know what sex is about.

>there's a magic switch that allows women to enjoy sex on their 16th birthday for no reason

Women need to have experience in bed, by 16 a women already had 5 partners already.
The more sex she had the better the sex will be.

I w-would never do such thing...

That's retarded. Everyone knows the more partners she has the less she enjoys sex. It's diminishing returns like everything else

You enormous cuckold.

18 is in fact the lowest i'd go because i'm a retard cuck, but they're trying to push it to 21 and then 25, so i'm pushing back to avoid getting ridden over

>14 year old girl wants to sex you up and get drunk (legal in most civilized countries)
>oh wait it was actually a 30 year old girl pretending to be 14
>you intended to commit a crime that didn't transpire (like it's the states business if a 14 year old post pubescent sexually active girl wants you to sex her up)
>this is "technically not entrapment"
>going to be the lowest of the low in prison for NOT committing a crime
>Get throat slit in penitentiary shower and feminist anti-pedo psychos cheer
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1481158775831.jpg (1440x1080, 133K)

because you may hurt them, I mean 10 is lowest I would go if I couldnt hurt them from sex them.
but this is all hypothetical.

>he wouldnt fuck a 14yo at least...wow your gay

Attached: 1524515561362.jpg (1080x1349, 145K)

14 are too young, they don't have many sex and not floopy enough vagina.
the tighter the vagina the worse the sex.

absolutely, i hope i get cancer or something one day so i will know for sure i'm fucked and then i have no reason to fear prison or whatever and take what i am owed y force

>caring about not hurting preteen roasties
Faggot

it's pretty impressive how 14-year-olds are getting fuckin turnt for shit like getting caught driving without a license, and no one is demanding the mass beheading of the dept of corrections or anything

imagine having magic so powerful that you can whore out teenagers to criminal ghetto niggers and face zero repercussions for it

>eating lunch at a public square and a fight breaks out between a bunch of little girls over the fucking high pressure fountains that spray vertically
>can't go anywhere without brats publicly trying to get their pussies blasted
>people still cling to this retarded fantasy about female innocence
females of any age are disgusting and should be eradicated

Attached: 1407977933026.jpg (448x486, 46K)

Why not just give into your suicidal tendencies, kidnap a little girl you like and use her as much as you want until you get caught and blow your brains out user?

You know you've thought of this before.

If I could marry her first, yes. No sex before or outside of marriage lads

If you theoretically couldn't hurt them, what's your reason for not going below 10?

Why would you still want to kill yourself after fucking a lg? You clearly have not thought this through

I don't understand this at all.

I'm 31 and the thought of being with someone who's only 21 or 22 almost makes me want to vomit. Gives me a real sinking feeling in my stomach.

People who are so much as attracted to anyone who hasn't yet reached physical sexual maturity need to be exterminated. You fags can shove your moralfag accusations up your bums and when you get thrown in prison whoever touches you against your will might just find them.

female innocence has always been enjoying the sexual pleasure for its own sake rather than cynically using sex for advantage as older roasties do. Whoever told you otherwise was retarded.

owned

origileao

Attached: ECCC71B0-9C93-4167-BF02-24CD3440331F.jpg (640x618, 31K)

>stop liking what I don't like
Anyway how many old women do you know? Do you really think they're more mature than 8 year old girls? If you're looking for women to be your intellectual equal you're just setting yourself up for dissapointment

you're also a woman and you throw the prison rape shit around because taking a bunch of ghetto dicks is, to you, "friday"

you're a disgusting prime example of beta male

no wonder why you will never pass on your genes