Visiting grandma in midst of cut. Good reason for a cheat day?

She's 80 and she makes Austrian comfort foods that I love and only get from her. I only see her maybe 3x a year. This has got to be a Jow Forums approved reason to break a diet, right?

Attached: 985506-420x280-fix-burgenl-ndischer-krautstrudel-mit-rahm.jpg (420x280, 34K)

Approved

Dude, absolutely.

>Honey what you doing?
>J-just taking a photo grandma
>Oh for your flipbook, impressing the girls aren't you
>Y-yeah haha

Dude don't piss off your grandmom by not eating her food. she only has so many years left man

Yeah this is what I think. Shes so old who knows what meal could be the last she makes?

We should always enjoy our granny's food every now and then while we can bro, one day we will miss it, cheers

Plenty of time to get ripped, bro. Spend some good time with your grandma since she doesn't have as much time left. Cherish her since my grandma is a bitch.

My grandmother died when I was 5 and my mother passed when I was 26. You had better eat that food, you never know when you'll lose the opportunity.

Attached: 1519834240993.jpg (317x379, 46K)

Go to grandma's as often as you can because once she's gone off this earth she's gone forever.

Yeah Im gonna forget my diet for a day. I need plum dumplings desperately....

Attached: 57796e81047016.35016792.jpg (910x512, 156K)

Definitely, I visit my grandma every Friday and that day is always a cheat day. It makes her happy and I've never eaten a better strudel or a poppy seed roll. Spend time with your family while you still can, user.

This. My grandma died 3 weeks ago before I even met her. My plan was to visit them next year too.

wow this i want to try

Enjoy grandma's food. Austrian sweets are top-tier.

I'm sorry bro. I will eat it. I'll just train extra hard next week lol.

Eat it fag

Old and dead women are the only ones that care do know how to cook these days.

The cook book my grandmother read from was passed down to her and my shit mother discarded it when it was passed to her.

I will never forget my grandmothers cooking.

It was because of her that I grew up to be a grown ass man and not some little onions boy like you see these days.

if youre consistent in your diet and exercise theres not even a reason to feel bad for eating out of your diet if you get a shot at comfy superior homemade food

>tfw everyday is a cheat day when you're a skelly

Attached: 10419953_10204263530281895_8527788981209948344_n.jpg (215x211, 6K)

Yeah Ive been very consistent. My cut has been a success. Im at 10%. I want 8% before I lean bulk for the winter. I'll take a long hike between meals to use up some of the extra kcals!

Yeah my mom is a good cook, but her side of family are long term armericans and she never cooks any of the austrian food my gmom does. I'll def eat it without guilt.

Just skip breakfast / eat it for lunch.

>asking some autistic dyels in their first year or so of lifting for advice on literally anything
>not being man enough to just make your own decisions

>not understanding this board at all

If I send you a shipping label will your grandma ship me some pastries?

Just eat it breh.
>tfw going to visit my grandparents this weekend
>Gained 3 pounds last time I went
Fuck

>his grandma doesn't cook 3 meals a day plus snacks

Turned down fudge today that my aunt brought back from Mackinac Island, it was tough.

Reply to this post and your Oma will have nice dreams tonite :)

Weird question, but please post her strudel dough recipe

Attached: 1534424542707.png (500x666, 573K)

Absolutely. Try eating as less carbs as possible the few days before though, treat that day as a carb backload

>his grandma doesn't cook 3 meals a day plus snacks
THIS. It'll be my fav apple pancakes for breakfast. I have to eat those. And the food wont stop coming.

chances are you fucks aren't nearly aesthetic enough that fucking up your diet could impact your appearance in any percievable way

I dont know it. She gave it to my mom and my mom fucking HATES to make the dough. Se the only kraut strudel i get is from oma. And they're awesome. You would never think that cabbage and bacon would taste good with sugar but i really fucking works.

Enjoy it my dude, post recipes.

OP here. I am at 10% bf and had added muscle all last winter, and I look pretty good. If i wasnt where I am now, and didnt work so hard for it, I wouldnt care for a second about eating poorly for a day.

If you track macros when visiting gram's house you're a colossal faggot

There's nothing wrong with tracking them so one has an idea of what they ate, but all guilt should be disregard since comfy grandma food is made with enough love to make any negative feelings meaningless.
>t. user who misses his grandmas since they moved to a place no one can visit

>just started college
>grandma mailed me a box of cookies
Feels good man

>tfw 30 yo boomer
My grandma passed away at 95. Spend time with her as long as you can, user. Get recipes.

tfw grew up with grandmas food but Alzheimer had its way in the last years.

Attached: 1522766365466.png (332x333, 96K)

i'm not gonna.

>responses in this thread
Genuinely surprised, I remember a thread a while back where this autist freaked out on his dad for putting butter on his eggs or some shit

If you take it that seriously, you're doing life wrong

>Granny died in January from cancer

grandma is the best. when she wants you to eat the cake, you can't say no.

I live next door to a lady who works on the island every summer and I constantly crave death. She's a really nice older lady but goddamn she is ALWAYS TRYING TO GIVE ME FUDGE AND SHIT.

Yes. They die before you know it.

Ok. Major feels now. Mine used to make "Sunday Pancake" for us. It was like pic related.

Attached: 148026.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Dude relax. I'm @ ~ 11% body fat and ate 20k last weekend just because the summer is over.

Can you not into portions nigga?
If you know you're going to be visiting her. Fucking cut some more calories dumbass.

Enjoy your time with her, i lost my abuelita a long ago she prepared god tier chilli sauce i never ditched any of her dishes

Visiting grandma means you're on permabulk mode until you leave, this is a known fact

/thread
enjoy your cheat day op

Man I loooove those, really popular in the balkans