Can you give me help to sleep friends?

Can you give me help to sleep friends?

Attached: 1526210891731.jpg (640x480, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1zWaOSTQoXw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3m7HXeiHpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please assist me.

Pleas I need to sleep but cannot

When I'm having trouble sleeping I put some music on and focus on listening to the instruments in the background, it makes me a little sleepy, but it might just be me.

Attached: 1511533733108.jpg (710x720, 34K)

There's no big secret
Just be yourself

Here you go babe

original zzzz

Attached: xanax-bar.jpg (500x490, 6K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1zWaOSTQoXw

here u go

i hope you get a good sleep

come sleep with me user

NICE. I like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3m7HXeiHpg

listen to ambient albums. This one is my favorite because it sounds like dreamcast music to me

id r ather just lsiten to final fantasy 1

Thanks for being nice friends. I am still trying to sleep. Crying and shaking don't s too unfortunately.

Still awake. Can't stop crying like a bitch. Thanks for trying to help frens.

Get melatonin for next time,but for now put on some new age ambiant music. If you have a smartphone, I recommend Relax Melodies, a collection of sound loops you can mix and match. And ultimately, you can lie in bed,close your eyes,and pretend you are sleeping. Odd as that sounds,what your eyes need is downtime,and your mind to free itself from active thoughts. I work nights and have to sleep during the day,so I know all about your problem.

Try to shut down your mind. The consciuous thought process keeps you awake.
You can make it focalizing upon one only relaxing thing: e.g. music, or reading.
Reading fanfics on my phone works for me. At some point, after one hour or two, the phone starts falling from my hands, and I know it's time. I turn it off and relax, and most of time sleep comes fast.

You know what helps me sleep working a long late shift at work and drinking a few beers after. I passed out last night before I could finish my last beer. Course you probably want to sleep now and not in 8 hours so I suggest you lay down and think about nothing.

OP, are you still there?
Perhaps our advices have worked... I hope so.

>4 AM
>beat my meat twice tonight
>boomer dad wants help with the lawn in the morning
why do I do this

Attached: 1533971683613.jpg (750x476, 72K)

scratch that its 5 AM already

get a fan (hopefully it's summer for you), white noise is good

How do you people have trouble sleeping? I always sleep for 10 hours or longer, being awake in this world is more of a bother than anything

Attached: firefox_20171118_214637.png (207x208, 25K)