Protein powders

So I made the mistake of buying unflavored egg protein powder and if I drink it with just milk it tastes like liquid poop. I added nesquick but it didn't help much. Any suggestions?

Also, protein powder thread.

Attached: egg-protein-powder-500x500.jpg (500x500, 32K)

>egg protein
Why not just buy whey protein?

>egg protein
This fucking board

>egg protein

Attached: fYc55Txk7fXRp6sytmhH2fxFtos5V2zSAJg_gI1MyqU.png (1009x750, 1.02M)

Mix it with a water and fresh fruits in a blender.

Thanks for the suggestion

Y'all suck

Attached: 1535352671293.jpg (667x593, 242K)

Also, I've been buying whey for almost two years now. Wanted to try something without onions and sucralose.

Yea just get protein by eating regular food kek

I'd give him my egg protien, you know what I mean?

>buys egg protein
>complains about the taste

You're not one of the smart ones, are you

>muh taste
How about you chug some cum instead faggot? Those who care about taste will never make it

Quit being faggots, I eat oats with milk every morning and devour a pot of cheese without any bullshit added. The egg protein powder is just really bad. It tastes like cow utters smell. I ordered it because I don't mind eating or drinking the blandest shit there is like canned kidney beans and tuna. But this stuff is onna different level. I'm going to add in a banana. Also, I eat most of my protein, but I use shakes to hit macros and get easy calories. Wanted to avoid onions for once so I went with egg protein powder. No big deal.

Attached: 1534773733541.png (800x800, 118K)

All I'm saying is you should have seen this coming. I can't imagine any scenario how that shit could taste good since mixing eggs with water or milk still pretty much would taste like raw eggs. Think before buying

I'll get used to it eventually I hope. It's 5kg.

>a pot of cheese.

Like thats something hard to eat, what the fuck? you fucking amerifats jesus fucking christ.

do you just eat a pot of fucking cheese what the fuck and youre proud of that shit? what the fuck am I reading

3 eggs + 30g of albumin
Vigorously mix, cook it.
Around 320kcals for 45g protein.

raw eggs just taste like water though

>oats with milk
>milk
Ha! Look at this fancy pants cunt. Water m8, WATER.

>milk and cheese for breakfast
literally the worst stuff to start out your day with

Protein powder is a meme. Just eat.

Just fucking gulp it down. What kind of a bitch are you?

On Orange Julius is orange juice, egg and some sherbet... So maybe a cup of milk, some frozen concentrated orange juice, and a scoop of your egg protein in a blender might taste ok?

>egg protein
Wut

>egg protein

Hey fellas. Bought some chocolate casein for a cheap price in bulk and been mixing it 50/50 with my chocolate whey and a tablespoon of cacao. I'm about to run out of it. It tasted great but I've gotten a bit tired of chocolate.

I really like the casein taste but I feel like it might not go well with other flavors. Now, I know it's obviously different from brand to brand but my questions are:

1. Is strawberry or vanilla casein good? Those are the only flavors apart from the chocolate.
2. If not: which flavors of whey are generally the best, other than chocolate? I'm really feeling like trying vanilla but I feel like it could be disgusting.

This is what I use, shit tastes so fucking good I always look forward to it on the drive home

Attached: e526f9fc8ecd.jpg (339x500, 41K)

Try egg protein, I heard the taste isn't that good. But the gains are unbelievable.

Is bone broth protein a meme?

Attached: 1535511362204.jpg (1024x1023, 69K)

>devour a pot of cheese

Attached: 1523324168638.jpg (221x228, 6K)

make omelette with it, add spices and cheese to make flavor tolerable, that's the only way really

Thanks for the suggestions anons, I'll experiment a bit.

As for the s o y consuming whey protein shills I've already used that for almost 2 years now. Try something different once in a while. Even if it turns out to be bad at least you'll know.

Now excuse me, I have 5KG of egg protein powder to consume.

Attached: 1534366998911.jpg (703x685, 151K)