This story, in so many years of browsing this place, was the first one to make me cry like a fucking toddler

This story, in so many years of browsing this place, was the first one to make me cry like a fucking toddler
F
Somebody should make a song about that guy

Attached: 1534002832909.png (846x434, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBuwC4VJi50
youtube.com/watch?v=bQlv2dHZnfk
youtu.be/CH3C6ZTKeqc
vocaroo.com/i/s0Sjale0go5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQSpPrZSDQ8
youtu.be/CyvF9sLTgvY
youtube.com/watch?v=2gFaVJLJGog&feature=youtu.be#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone did, it's in one of the other threads.

Yeah it's hiting me in a lot of sensitive spots, it's just so bittersweet and tragic and triumphant. I've been listening to this youtube.com/watch?v=jBuwC4VJi50 now on repeat because of that video and just feeling weird.

This is gonna be on my mind for a while now.

>This story
What the fuck are you all talking about. What story.

in this day and age ignorance is a choice

Rich
>genuine mental problems
>talented
>will leave behind loved ones who will miss him dearly
>still a great guy when all is said and done

You (pathetic r9k incel)
>no legitimate mental health problems to speak off, just meekness and bitterness
>post on a computer game forum all day
>parents would likely be relieved if you killed yourself so they don't have to be associated with you anymore
>entire personality is defined by the fact that you never had a girlfriend in highschool

Attached: 1534042970199.jpg (542x285, 20K)

>in this day and age ignorance is a choice
Adolf Hitler

Attached: 1528401798423.png (645x773, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bQlv2dHZnfk
F, Skyking will be remembered

Attached: sad7.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Knowing this just hurt me more, knowing I will never get to go out like this.

Ooooh is that the guy who stole that plane? I didn't look up into that story just read the news title and skipped. Was he /ourguy/?

100% ourguy, there's no doubt in my mind.

He seemed like a bit of a nutcase but nothing about his story was particularly saddening.

>no legitimate mental health problems to speak off, just meekness and bitterness
Diagnosed aspie
>post on a computer game forum all day
No, i visit it from time to time
>parents would likely be relieved if you killed yourself so they don't have to be associated with you anymore
Maybe, i don't care
>entire personality is defined by the fact that you never had a girlfriend in highschool
I had one but couldn't stand her

He was ourguy, visited Jow Forums and I guess Jow Forums because what happened to him but he was a pol lightweight, really a nice guy.
He states he could have been a pilot if Affirmative Action didn't fuck him over for being white.
He couldn't afford to go to flight school and couldn't get scholarships as he's white.
He proved everyone wrong, he was a natural pilot, it's amazing what he did. Now he flies into Valhalla.

Attached: 1507769913963.jpg (600x631, 68K)

Me too user, me too.

youtu.be/CH3C6ZTKeqc

jfc get over it

Fresh from Jow Forums original

Attached: 1534053946874m.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

>b-b-b-buh we background checked him
>b-b-b-buh he was a nice guy
>b-b-b-buh there was no indication of 'mental illness'

psychology shills btfo

Rich
>hero
>will live forever
>will dine in valhalla

You (pathetic pasta spammer, possible demotivating shill)
>the faggiest faggot who ever faggoted
kys yourself

if you're suicidal there's something wrong with you

Depression?
Lonely and can't deal with life anymore?

objectively untrue, suicidal ideation is a normal part of modern living. It's normal to be sucidal because modernity is such a fucking waking nightmare. """"Depression""""" is the term used to medicine-ize a normal human reaction to the realities of a bleak modern living. If I had a dollar for every time a person mentioned their special snowflake """"depression"""" I'd retire.

Life beats you down sometimes.
The only thing left to do is go out on a barrelroll.

Rest in peace Rich, fly on.

great contribution you fucking idiot

It was a beautiful way to go, what a lad

Attached: img_20180710_142851.jpg (720x473, 90K)

you're the fucking idiot.
you apparently have no soul.

>n-n-no you!

absolutely pathetic, kill yourself you evolutionary dead-end

who is this guy, is he even real

someone did make a song, i found this on vocaroo.com/i/s0Sjale0go5I

captain rich needs a memorial!
he soared like an eagle let out its cage for his one and only fatal flight
if he can free if only for a moment
whats stopping us robots?

Attached: 1534045647103.png (507x281, 173K)

>hijacking terrorist lunatic
>humanize him at every turn because he huwite

fuck this guy

Are you pre-programmed spambot?
For someone who doesn't believe people can be suicidal you sure tell them to kill themselves a lot.

>He states he could have been a pilot if Affirmative Action didn't fuck him over for being white.
>He couldn't afford to go to flight school and couldn't get scholarships as he's white
He may have been retarded but at least he was a cool guy who went out with a barrel roll

Attached: 1533176455586.jpg (1531x853, 142K)

He did a barrel roll like an hero.

Attached: merge_from_ofoct.jpg (640x1080, 112K)

>hijacking terrorist lunatic

first off, there was no one on the plane, this was less of a hijacking and more of a theft.

>humanize him at every turn because he huwite

it's got less to do with his skin colour and more to do with the style in which he chose to reveal his pain to the world. Of course, you're retarded so you wouldn't understand the nuance.

>completely misinterperet what I'm saying

Nice job dipshit, I should've expected as much from you. I absolutely believe people can be suicidal, I don't believe it's abnormal or should be discouraged. In your case especially I highly recommend it.

What is your fucking problem?
I really want to hear it.

>s-s-someone is being mean to me!
>oh no! insist they have a problem! reject original thought! preserve comfort zone at all costs!

Life is terrible and you're a fucking idiot. Deal with it.

Any good source on his story? I only saw the video of him flying

>He states he could have been a pilot if Affirmative Action didn't fuck him over for being white.
>He couldn't afford to go to flight school and couldn't get scholarships as he's white.

Really? I hope he actually said these things.
Poor guy.

Now you're being the dipshit who's misinterpreting.
You implied you have a problem specifically with me.
I want to know what it is. I want to know what makes you feel spectacularly entitled to act like a complete asshole.

I didn't say I have a problem, I called you a fucking idiot, which you are demonstrating handily. What you're misunderstanding is that you believe I have some kind of problem against you personally, which is obviously retarded because I don't know who you are in reality. But I can surmise, based on your posts, that you're a fucking idiot. I want to know what makes you feel entitled to act like a complete dipshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQSpPrZSDQ8
I've only seen this video, he alludes to it anyway
>You think they'd give me a job as a pilot if I pull this off?
>I think they'd give you a job doing anythiing if you pull this off
>Yeah, right! I'm white!

>"whisper sweet nothings into my ear"

he memed until the very end.
>when /n/ goes crazy

hi robots, I'm from Jow Forums.

some of us came up with a flag for us white males

it doesnt mean we hate anybody else (though someone eventually will make it out to be that) - it means we love each other even if everyone else hates us

it doesnt mean kill yourself either - it means to soar (a nose down version was rejected)

scrawl the little symbol somewhere where someone else will see it and well know we care for each other

thanks for your time

Attached: 1534060031656.png (4070x2142, 45K)

I agree

Too many damaged killers and vigilantes have been idolised over the years on Jow Forums. They deserve sympathy for what led them to become cold blooded killers. But Beebo, he just wanted to fly one time. He meant no harm to anyone. He had the guts to end his life but wanted to taste exhilaration just one time.

His story has touched me and inspired me do something with my own life, even if it means dying in the process. I don't have the guts or brains to steal a plane so I'll probably just drink myself to death in Asia and fuck as many hookers as I can physically cope with

RIP Skyking

I wish I could join you, but I am not white.
The flag is very cool.

Attached: 1529260341027.jpg (1440x810, 218K)

Why do you faggots have to make everything about race?

>hurr he said something about being white, that means he was one of us!

There were some idiots in twitter talking about how this in going to inspire the white uprising lmao.

Attached: 1534014673478.jpg (750x402, 27K)

Rich was apolitical, he had a family and a decent job which he seemed to love. Yet he had his breaking point, it makes me think, what hope do we have ? Fulfilment is something that can only be achieved in theory, very rarely do people find happiness. We all see ourselves in rich, he died doing something that meant a lot to him, a childish fantasy brought to reality. Reliving the good times before passing on, if heaven is real I hope Rich is there right now, big F.

>Computer game forum
This newfagger

F to this legend. The definition of based

There are some good tribute videos
youtu.be/CyvF9sLTgvY

>tfw reached the point in my life where Jow Forums is not only the primary, but the sole, source of news in my life
Someone summarize it for me, please. I can't even read mainstream news articles anymore.

is this spam of this irrelevant normalshit on Jow Forums a psyop?

>Some guy named Rich, who works for an airport as an engineer, stole a plane, did some tricks with it and crashed it at the end.

so he had depression and because of this he hijacked a plane, he did a barrell rolls and them he committ suicide? why is he idolized? tell me the full story anons

Attached: thinking_pepe.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>That's the full story for now
>It's a developing story after and we are looking at history ( a small one but still)

>hijacked

HE WAS THE ONLY ONE ON BOARD, STOP SAYING HIJACKED

most of r9k and Jow Forums are normalfags. How is this surprising at all? if you are a "robot" you're less than 1% of the population of this site. People like to act like r9k and Jow Forums is mostly made up of a bunch of losers and virgins but it's not even close to being the case.

You're the minority.

just been a hard week for us, NYT making racism normal again and Alex Jones getting censored (not a jonestard but censorship creeps)

ok so he stole the plane, he only committ suicide, what's the difference with shuaiby? both of them given up, both of them were mentally ill, at least the planeguy had a cool death

Thanks man. Appreciate it. Too bad, though. Sounds like his job wasn't too bad of a gig.

youtube.com/watch?v=2gFaVJLJGog&feature=youtu.be#

Here's a song.

Like it or not, Jow Forums isn't the one making everything about race. Jow Forums is reactionary. It's society making everything about race.

hijacked - illegally seize (an aircraft, ship, or vehicle) in transit and force it to go to a different destination or use it for one's own purposes.

Are you fucking retarded?

>what's the difference with shuaiby?
the same thing with how when college kids are murdered it's worldwide news while when dumb poorfags with no future are a footnote at best

in the future even to make it as a popular school shooter you'll need to be a """sad""" chad

It wasn't in transit.

Best kind of personality

you don't remember Andreas Lubitz right? maybe this planeguy will be remember here for a couple of years but he will forgotten, nobody cares about suicidal people

Attached: lubitz.jpg (650x999, 53K)

>terrorist
Stealing a plane now equals terrorism?

that guy wasn't worth remembering. He just decided to fly 150 people into a mountain because he wanted to die. Rich however did no such thing, seemed like a pretty chill dude in general and has the whole planet missing him already.

Rich was a real human being. Another user put it quite succintly, he represents that small nuclear spark of crazy drive that nags us all about what we never accompished and won't.
It's like that part in Blade Runner 2049 where K gets in his flying car and btfos everyone before dying, because it would make him feel truly human.

Attached: IMG_20180812_224903_834.jpg (783x576, 74K)

>this story
Oh yes, the story that everyone on Jow Forums knows of. The one.