What forms of magnesium and zinc are most bioavailable?

looking to get some but don't want to get memed

Attached: 1535383356287.webm (540x960, 723K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Magnesium-HealthProfessional/#h10
ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Zinc-HealthProfessional/#h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

zinc orotate/picolinate and magesnium glycinate

Attached: ADR028.png (650x650, 390K)

Who is this cum drum?

>ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Magnesium-HealthProfessional/#h10
>ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Zinc-HealthProfessional/#h4

god, i hate women. why can't they just stop being whores

cringe, but hot

you cant go wrong with mag citrate or glycinate

Didn’t even drop tits, what a waste of time

Magnesium sulfide (epsom salt) is decent and helpful as is magnesium chloride, magnesium glycinate (or biglycinate) is the best. Magnesium citrate is not healthy.

I prefer magnesium chloride mixed with baking soda (and coconut oil to prevent itching from the salts) applied under my armpits. Makes a hell of a mess but the absorption is amazing.

I don't think you really need to supplement zinc unless you're a faggot vegan or something.

I eat liver, red meat, and milk regularly, so I get enough zinc.

This is why I'm not invited to parties. I could never wanna have my girl do shit like this, and i could never even appreciate this.

Zinc Picolonate
Drink food grade epsom salts.

Attached: 1531925577546.jpg (1280x1280, 388K)

yeah, surely that is why

You only hate them because theyll sleep with anybody but you

A jew so it doesn't matter

no sweety, i hate them because they would sleep with me too. fucking succubus' trying to drag me to hell with them while i'm trying to be a good boy for jesus

Does anyone have a sauce on that?

Lol this is so sad. Please post a pic of your face and physique

Why is citrate not healthy

Now what?

Attached: 7E24CF85-3973-4F0C-8F07-5CCABC3A2257.jpg (485x488, 181K)

kys :^)

Now remove it pls

You're a skinny poo, this is poetry

Not him, but Magnesium Citrate generally has a laxative effect. Whereas forms like Magnesium glycinate generally don't.

This is a 15/16 year old girl btw.

figures. god i can't wait for it all to collapse. her father should be burned alive

Attached: 1520399170082.png (439x500, 346K)

All the better

Bruh I really don't care about your race inferiority complex, who's the hot girl?

She's at least 22

pic related are my supps, zinc gluconate and magnesium oxide - is this decent or am I getting meme'd?

Attached: 20180829_151317.jpg (4032x3024, 3.21M)

>if i mock him he will give me sauce

Logic

And before her twitter got taken down she was really into getting blacked. It was hella cringy how much she brought it up.

Gluconate is good but maybe not worth it in terms of $/g absorbed. Oxide is literal trash, industrial waste tier.

picolinate

She's just made for the BBC

fuck
why am I always late to the fucking party?

Why is citrate not healthy? I had developed an eye twitching from stress at work, and 2 200mg citrates a day stopped it.

No it's the fact that she has legit Israeli bombchucker merchant propaganda all over her Insta, kys degenerate

chloride.

Seek help

Why is that unhealthy

Thats right goyim, live without moral conviction, especially in face of the eternal thot

POST MORE OF THIS BITCH

Attached: 14444434.jpg (720x720, 56K)

While she’s probably a whore, if you think a gif of someone dancing makes her a whore I think you are probably speed at 100mph into inceldom.

you're very naive if you think people who post shit like this to instagram aren't complete whores

I can (and have) gotten attractive women. I still despise the modern "slut" culture. Men going around clutching their dicks and being obviously lecherous/slutty is just as tacky.

If you act like a whore to me, what makes me think you won't hop on the next dick you see behind my back? It's unattractive.

Attached: n64-5256-41328140457.jpg (418x314, 45K)

>she really is underage
Welp, gross.

Did he strike a nerve? Jews are only 2% of the US population but quickly took over the entire 4th estate and continue to keep it despite a huge gentle majority.

Attached: 1525812462796.jpg (258x330, 40K)

Reminder to take your divalent/trivalent cation supplements like calcium/magnesium/zinc/iron either on an empty stomach or at the very least without any plant products. Things like oxalate in spinach or other leafy vegetables, or phytate in things like legumes, are antinutrients that block absorption.

I take 200 mgs citrate 2x a day and never get the shits

chelated magnesium

>half assed dance moves literally resemble a seizure or a child choking on a small object
>bigole honker
>whoring in front of a cam
>presumably dressed solely to do so

Kyke or not bruh, you got shit taste.

I'm pretty sure I saw a couple of papers saying that metal oxides are decently available. No reason to go for the chelate or citrate expensive shit.

I don't have the sources rn on my phone, but I can confirm from personal experience, MgO and ZnO both dissolved pretty easily to 0.5M in PH 4.0 in Tris-HCl buffered water. My guess is they would dissolve easily in stomach acid as well.

Attached: 1535384799580.webm (540x960, 1.57M)

Absolute cringe.

imagine dating someone who does that. I mean, I'd totally bang her, but I couldn't imagine trying to talk to her or listen to her every day.

Shames she's a kike

She is getting browned by an arab. Somene post the pic.

>dating a girl who literally films herself to fish internet virgins.

Feel ya dog. She's fuckable. But not a wife anyone would want.

Probably putting on an act to reel in virgins like you to buy her thot tea. Yall really mad out here she's just making money because theirs an overwhelming demand of fags ready to throw money at any hoe online. Cant say i wouldnt do the same if i was her desu especially because women are naturally more self centered.

Are you black? That shit made no sense

>there are no consequences of slutting around beyond the ephemeral bliss from a nut
Cringed and bluepilled

Help for stating a fact?
She was constantly retweeting shit like "sorry hun, no white bois for me"

Attached: 1402738788628.jpg (400x563, 214K)

I would PUT it in her.

Attached: 1343995676010.jpg (426x331, 31K)

Is ZMA a meme? Apparently taken in this form (with B6), magnesium and zinc are able to be absorbed together whereas normally they compete for uptake.
Magnesium L Aspartate 500mg
Zinc Picolinate 30mg
Vitamin B6 10mg

I literally have zinc and iron deficiencies (and mild D3 deficiency) from 2 years being vegan (I thought I ate healthy, just lots of beans, lentils, whole grains, veg, fruit, protein products, nuts, seeds, 3kcals, fortified foods. I was wrong). I've been eating lots of eggs, red meat and fish for the past month and a half but apparently a supplement is going to be good to at least bring the levels up to normal (foods from Australia are generally low in zinc too). So is zinc taken like this enough to bring deficient levels up to balance? Obviously I'll get an iron supp too.

Also is zinc oxide really that bad, is it just that it has a low absorption rate?

I would put my tongue in her (anus)

lolwut? This isn't a girl that was caught on video dancing with her friends. This is camwhore mode.

Hue hue hue he called him sweety like he's a oil boi

Too bad she's a coal burner

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-30-11-47-31.png (720x1280, 544K)

This is correct.

Who cares she's a jew

Attached: 1531676296761.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

jews breeding themselves out of existence is good

Seriously. She's pretty, probably out of my league but it'd still wouldn't want to date her.

what's the dosage you should take so you don't have to compensate with other supplements? (heard you need to up copper with zinc)

I have a 30mg Zinc Picolonate supplement and I want to buy a magnesium glycinate one too so I can make my own proper ZMA(vit b6 I get enough from diet and zma's overdose on it)
I always eat fish and meat daily, twice per day(one at lunch other at dinner) but I don't think it's enough

LOL!!!!!!!! Jow Forums INCELS BTFO!!!!!!! XD

god i need to rape that smile off her face

Barely legal blonde jewish girl who's a bit of a slutty thot?
Awesome.
Will give her many intact bbc dickings on the sly then send her hobbling home to her loving parents/boyfriend

what? she has a manlet middle-eastern bf though

i wonder if she thinks people like her videos of her lip-syncing and dancing for her dancing ability

>Only good post in entire thread
>Ignored because thread derailed into "muh womyn" "muh jews" bullshit

God I love Jow Forums.

>ctrl+f semen
>0 results

user...
Do you really think that the powers that be want people to know that women swallowing semen makes them healthy and getting bareback creampied after being taken and ravaged almost against their will, will not only make them orgasm HARD but actually act as a antideppressant and mood elevator that is actually more potent then nearly every anti-depressant on the market?
Not only that, but a load blasted on her face will keep her looking young and tit message will make her breasts get big...never mind.

How to spot a turbo cuck

>bio available
from food ofc.
it also doesn't matter how bio-available they are.
Most of them go beyond 100% RDA.
Most of them have an absorption rate above 50%
Most of them have 25mg of Zinc, around 250% RDA

As long as you dont have a chronic problem where you need the best absorption (both are best as Bisglycinate)
you can just buy the cheapest shit you can get.
Remember, supplements are supplements. Most of your Zinc and magnesium has to come from food anyway.

Pls dont fall for this supplement meme where people look for the best absorption.

Should I up 15mg/daily zinc picolinate to 30?

How the fuck do I know if I should take supplements? 1 a day won't do any harm regardless right? hard to OD on this shit?

Well we're on Jow Forums so we can assume that people here get their daily dose of it.

foods >>>>>> jewpowders

Attached: 273413.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Hold on one sec... Let me just...

Attached: 20180829_112532.png (437x369, 252K)

I like this post. What game is that?

I really wanna take a multi but every time i do something in it gives me pimples after like 3 days and i cant figure out what.

run escape