I literally can't stop eating

Wtf is wrong with me?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>i leterally can't stop eating

yes, you can, retard. you just say you can't, as a excuse. you are no different to any other people, but you say that there is something wrong with you; you say that you are an exceptional case -- you are not.

quit your bullshit and get your shit togethed

Attached: 1521313967453.jpg (600x693, 43K)

chew gum you retard

Not OP but how the fuck do people live on a cut
>eating 1400cal/day
>decide I really want some mac and cheese
>OOPS! the box is 1,000 calories
>decide I want to put some meat in there
>OOPS! 1lb of very lean beef is 560 calories
OOPS!
or
>eat a balanced 400cal breakfast
>deicde I want to drink that night
>WA-LA I NOW HAVE 200 CALORIES LEFT FOR THE DAY
fuck people who say bulking is hard

Some people don't like bulking on Mac and cheese and alcohol.
I also avoid anything with gluten

>wa-la
perfect to finish off your dumbass post

>the box
is 1,000 calories
>1lb
of very lean beef is 560 calories
>"balanced"
400 cal breakfast
>decide I want to drink

How fucking fat are you? Are you seriously implying that you'd eat an entire box of mac n' cheese mixed with a pound of beef in one sitting?
How unrealistic is eating healthy to you? Are you really this delusional?

PRO-TIP: Always leave about 400 calories for unplanned eats.

It depends. Skellies like myself have low appetites so getting the food in without feeling sick is hard. Cutting for me would be pretty easy.

That was just an example
>1 cup dry rice: 700
>16oz chicken thigh: 700
>oops that's all my food for tday
That's one meal. Fuck off celiac skeleton

It's a meme you dip

185lbs
>Are you seriously implying that you'd eat an entire box of mac n' cheese mixed with a pound of beef in one sitting?
are you seriously implying that is a lot of food?

>are you seriously implying that is a lot of food?
It is, user.
t.185lbs currently cutting

Attached: 1509836302999.jpg (396x442, 39K)

>are you seriously implying that is a lot of food?
Yes you fat fuck. A box of mac and cheese is meant for multiple people. That's why it's in a box. A pound of beef is enough for at least 2 people on it's own. For fuck's sake, the average steak at a restaurant is half a pound, yet you're eating double that mixed with powdered cheese substitute with 4 servings of elbow macaroni with milk and and an entire stick of butter.

I'll ask you again: Are you really this fucking delusional?

I'm cutting for two months now, it gets way easier if you get used to it. I'm at about 2000 kcal per day and sometimes find it hard to even get to that. Today I hit my protein goal (160g) after lunch and still had like 900 kcal left and had to stuff my face with milk, fruit and all sort of stuff I had in the fridge.
Only buy healthy stuff and keep them around you in the house, makes it hard af to go over your bmr. Also stuff your face with loads of veggies, no need to be hungry at all. Cutting is easy. Healthy bulking is hard if you don't want to eat shit food and don't really like nuts

>are you seriously implying that is a lot of food
Even Kraft themselves consider that a lot of food

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2018-08-29_161902_images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com.png (1476x882, 2.27M)

wait are you saying its not real cheese?

Why are you cutting on 1400 kcal when it's clear that you are a fatass fat fuck?
Just fast until you are a normal human being and then lift weights.

>1 lb of ground beef (assuming 80-20)
>a WHOLE FUCKING BOX of kraft dinner
this could feed me for like 2 days breakfast lunch and dinner

You lift weights? If so, nothing's wrong with you. Don't count calories like you belong to the proletariat.You are from the 1%, r-right user?

>1 cup dry rice
>dry rice
>dry

Did you not notice that the rice expanded 3 times the size after you cooked it?
Or did you just think thats what normal people mean by "a cup of rice"?

Holy shit, this hambeast is killing me.

The only way to solve an addiction is with an obsession in the exact opposite direction.

Become autistically-obsessed with health.

Just exercise more you fucks. Most rugby players have 4500 calories a day

as a former fat fuck I can relate to this all too well. it's weird, food is like a drug and the high is never quite enough. ive eaten 6000 calories in one sitting before and just an hour later I craved dessert. makes me kinda sad that Ill never be able to truly enjoy meals rver again, because I cant just eat until Im full and satisfied. it involves willpower.

How do I deal with having a humungous appetite (but more self-control) as a now lean ex-fatty?

check your micro.
maybe you're hungry as fuck because you're missing some minerals.

i used to steam several pounds of mixxed veggies every single day. add salt, pepper, garlic, whatever and a bit of low fat greek yogurt as dressing so it doesnt taste like complete ass. have a serving with every meal or snack on it instead of junk food.
drink one or two glasses of water before each meal, and sip on another one or two during the meal.
eat SLOWLY, savor each bite. sip inbetween bites to keep the pace down.

>1400cal/day

Whats your maintenance?

lol tats funhe haha

You do realise that 1 cup of rice is a portion for two healthy human adults, while eating about a pound of chicken in one sitting is sheer gluttony?

I cut at 2380 wtf

Do you weight 500lb?

No I weigh 180 .

I agree.
>Have twink otter friends
>Most can't even bench their bodyweight
>We're in the military so food is literally free and readily made, all you have to do is go eat it
>Most can't even eat 4 meals a day
>Meanwhile
>I have eaten 10 meals a day before just to prove I could do it
>I always eat at least 6 times a day without even trying, can go up to 8 with minimal effort
>Plus a protein shake, but that doesn't count
Ironically all my otter friends want size, and I want to be lean now just because I've never been short of bear mode.

Attached: 1534320869891.jpg (494x613, 23K)

Sorry babes, I was at the gym. You guys should try it sometime.

It's enough for 1 meal

Last I estimated it was something like 2500
Good lord how?

Based hunger poster, I just wish I had started hitting the gym 10 years ago instead of 1. I've always been able to eat like someone who works out a lot, I was just too lazy to actually lift.

I'm not sure how I just didn't realise it was uncommon. It's only one pound a week at that though.

> Be poorfag
> Join military for free food and direction in life
Worth it user?

Attached: 632570252f21b00977abc6577472db626c1f44b1_hq.gif (540x271, 631K)

Are you like 6'4" and 18?

If you aren't going to college then yes.

20 and 5'10''

>It's enough for 1 meal
I mean, you can keep saying that until your blue in the face but anyone who isn't obese or retarded knows that's just not the case.

Is there any particular reason how you could think a pound of mac and cheese and a pound of ground beef is somehow one meal? Or that 3 whole cups of cooked rice and a pound of chicken thighs is normal for an average person to eat in one sitting? Do you actually think this or are you trolling?

If you actually think that these are average meals and you're upset that they have too many calories, then that's just proof that your perception of food quantity is completely fucked.

You're fat and delusional. I'm sorry.

Attached: 1531994131567.jpg (213x237, 6K)

I mean honestly these are "bigger" meals but they are definitely within reason. I can pound down 2lbs of food before going on a run or after and not feel any downsides. Eating larger amounts of food is something that I enjoy and cutting fucking sucks because I either have to eat a small breakfast and dinner(120g potatoes with 8oz of turkey sausage - 370cal) or completely skip lunch/snacks for the day. How little are you eating that you have trouble eating 2000 or 2500 clean calories every day? If I was going dirty I could smash that in 1 (one) meal without even trying.

>How little are you eating that you have trouble eating 2000 or 2500 clean calories every day?
I don't have any trouble. I weigh about 200lbs, and that's basically my TDEE. I could slam 2lbs of food easily if I wanted to, but I don't because that's retarded.

The problem is that you're complaining about food being too many calories. It just isn't, you just eat way too much and are being a crybaby because you've gotten so used to being a glutton.

I think the direction in life will vary. I don't really feel like it has given me anything like that.

What I will say is the benefits, if you take advantage of them unlike most retards, cannot be topped. The free food is amazing in general, just makes it better if you lift. And I've made tons of friends.

That being said, you will be embracing the suck sometimes.

Not every post on this board is directly slamming you. I'm talking more about these skeletons who complain about having to eat 2500 clean calories as if it was some monumental task when I would gladly do it every single day if it didn't make me fat.

I don't eat too much in general, I just like bigger portions of food. Whenever I feel like having some ice cream I eat the entire pint instead of a quarter of it. How the fuck do you even measure a quarter of a pint of ice cream? I count calories and I never go over 1400 for my cut but near the end of the night I am always chewing gum like a madman trying to sate my hunger.

Fair enough.

I'm actually the same way, I prefer eating larger meals.
I know it's kind of become a meme, but if it's not difficult for you, intermittent fasting works well for curbing large appetites like ours. I actually can't fall asleep if I'm hungry, so I choose to eat most of my food late at night so I can pass out with a full belly. If I tried to eat 3 small meals a day I'd probably have a little difficulty too.

Also, to answer your ice cream question, typically the label will have the weight of a serving next to the measured amount:
>serving size: 1/2 cup (58g) etc...
So just put the bowl on a scale and measure the weight as you scoop it in. Much easier that way.

I think sometimes I accidentally do IF, but I feel like shit if I don't eat breakfast. Usually do a breakfast of sausage and potatoes but that knocks me down to ~1000 after I have my coffee too. That's a reasonable place for me to be at for dinner if I skip lunch but I really like a late night snack too so I tend to count my cardio against my calories as half of what the machine says. For instance, today I did 70m on the elliptical and burned "900" calories (HIIT - high resistance) but entered it as 450 which reset my breakfast.

As far as ice cream goes though I actually just switched to eating halo top, it tastes pretty much exactly like ice cream and I get to eat an entire pint for 280, 320 or 360cal depending on what I have left. I think this is a good solution because in the past when I've tried to eat "just half" of regular ice cream I put it back in the fridge and come back later 10 minutes later to finish it.