Just a daily reminder that 1 cigarrette one every other day increases testosterone, improves joint and heart health

Just a daily reminder that 1 cigarrette one every other day increases testosterone, improves joint and heart health

Attached: Lucky_Strike_Original_Filter.jpg (372x578, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pot_belge
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bro i do drugs too but it doesnt look good when you shove your shit down anyone elses throat

>friendly reminder
>$10 of meth once a month is a God tier cutting cycle
>increased alertness
>focus
>confidence
>arrousal
This is what you look like dude. Im peojecting my own bullshit but it easily draws a parallel

Wouldn't cigars/pipes be better since the smoke won't get in your lungs

Also people who smoked at some point of their life and managed to quit, get heathier than those who never smoke

Attached: 5a2c694e450b8.jpg (1065x581, 89K)

Just a reminder this is the same argument ketoretards use

Totally.

On another note, remember that injecting dish soap directly into your bloodstream once a month cleans your veins, unclogs your arteries and increases blood flow.

[Citation required]

What about gum/vaping?

Anti-freeze is better for the winter months

Thats called cope, the best diet is the one you eat and drink everything but with moderation

Of course drugs are bad, but cigarrettes once a while wont have nothing but benefits

Most people who smoke have most resilient hearts

Cigars and cigarrettes are better, specially cigars

Michael jordan used to smoke cigars almost everyday and he had goat endurance

The same with drinking, with moderation these things are good but people here is autistic as fuck over "unhealthy" habits

Of course they do, just like most people who do heroin have the most resilient immune system.

that's just silly user

If they are good for your heart, how come professional endurance athletes that tend to use every not banned PED in existence don't smoke at all?

I must be a walking test sack then cos i go through a pack a day :(

They do. You're just a retard who believes in tv ads. Most olympic athletes smoke., the GOAT endurance athlete (Merckx) smoked.

Reminder that nicotine, which does have some health benefits, is also found in peppers, tomato, and eggplant

So i should spark up an eggplant next time im dying for a ciggy?

Or at least cook some eggplant parmesan

Name 3 out of the pro peloton.

Wiggins
Peter
Kennaugh ;^)

Attached: jersey_2623546b.jpg (620x387, 98K)

underage detected
you dont inhale cigar smoke unless you're 15

These cigars aren't even lit.

They did a shit ton more than just smoke back in the day

"Pot belge is commonly used to describe a mixture of drugs used by cyclists, variously constituted from cocaine, heroin, caffeine, amphetamines, and other analgesics. "

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pot_belge

Agreed. Pipe tobacco, cigarillos and cigars are all superior in a variety of ways though.

>tfw I still smoke cigs

EPO and bloodbags are more effective than that stuff, as shown by Lance Dopestrong.

Attached: Neue-Doping-Vorwuerfe-gegen-Lance-Armstrong_big_teaser_article.jpg (760x380, 33K)

Pipe tobacco smells gorgeous. Always wanted to try a pipe but its a bit fedora...

Yeah, but i know which id prefer. Wonder how many cyclists were just in the game to get ripped of their tits.

>but it's a bit fedora
so? why do you care? just smoke once in a while at your place, no one will care.
It's only cringeworthy when dudes make it a part of their personality

>shilling for luckies

never gonna make it

Attached: COVUAUFFYVBD5DSXDVHQ25D5IA.jpg (1400x1035, 149K)

He's right. It's cringe.

>specially cigars

Hello oral or throat cancer.

Both are quintessential American cigarettes, don't see the problem. Although I personally prefer unfiltered Luckies. Fuck I miss smoking boys.

Anyone snus?

So do the brainlets on this board not like keto or what?

>tfw no lucky strikes near me

What the fuck is even the point then? Does the nicotine diffuse through your mouth?

A good way to avoid lung cancer, you just get a tumor in your oral mucosa instead.

What if you put them, erm, elsewhere?

Fun fact, south american shaman use nicotine enemas to get blasted.

Rectal carcinoma
Squamous cell carcinoma of the penis and vagina

it's like resistance training for your heart & lungs

IIRC the only sucessfull rider of the dark era that wasn't on juice was Graeme Obree.
He had a weird bike made out of old BMX-parts and a whashing machine untill the UCI banned it like three times in a row.

Attached: Graeme_obree.jpg (235x306, 25K)

Yes, but there is alot more of smoke concentrated on your thrroat, and a cigar lasts alot longer/ more smoke

Does vaping kill gains?

Once a month I sit in my garage with my car engine running to stress-test my lungs for 5 minutes or so. Its like how athletes go altitude training so perform better at sea level

>5 minutes
Pussy. Do 3 reps next time.

you TASTE the fine tobacco leaves rolled on a young cuban woman's inner thigh and delight in the feeling of smoking an expensive luxury ware, its literally like champagne, it's exclusiveness makes it feel more luxurious, also some nicotine gets through your mouth, why else do you think people use dip

>young cuban woman's inner thigh

Christ, can you imagine what their minge smells like, rolling tobacco leaves on it all day? Fucking communists.

Are lights really weaker than reds? I feel a buzz for like 20 mins where I feel like I can't walk off just golds