V-shaped physique looks like shit, prove me wrong

V-shaped physique looks like shit, prove me wrong.

Attached: vshape.png (602x312, 198K)

So does ur 1 rep max
:dab:

No it looks good

Prove me wrong

the main thing that irks me about a v-shaped physique is that it looks like its less for actual power and practical strength, rather it is for looks. and while i know that is an obvious statement, i also just think it looks fucking disgusting. its about as disgusting to me as extremely tall skeletors.

The dozen mires I get at my gym from squat booty thots proves you wrong.

Compared to what though? A V-shaped body is a biological sign of strong genetics. Not some fat lard ass who can lift heavy weight and die of a heart attack at 40. Also consider that strongmen were not much of a thing in primitive times because of lack of modern food. You were either an unhealthy virgin skelly or a chad ottermode.

>*Steals your girl*
Stay mad v-fags

Attached: WoOjI.jpg (630x900, 110K)

only looks like shit on manlets like this guy, makes em look shorter, too

im not sure i understand your point op...i mean yes that;s a v shaped physique, but do you mean that this is the only look for a v shape?, if so then no, you are wrong, for a v shaped body you need broad shoulders and narrow hips and waist, that's it, you don't need an specific amount of muscle to have a v shaped physique, all you need is low bodyfat, ofcourse bigger muscles will look more impressive
>pic is another good v shaped physique

Attached: 1515016666522.jpg (640x943, 136K)

Well, not nessecarily a V-shape in itself, but the one pictured by OP. I think it is just extreme and a typical strong male back then would have more of a tree-trunk style body from using his entire body in most of his 'lifts' (dragging/carrying huge amounts of wood, stone, dead carcasses, etc.) and most of his derived protein would, of course, be from copious amounts of meat and fat that would lead to more of a fatstrong guy. He wouldn't be some cut-looking guy with a narrow waist, he'd just look like a bear. Look at the men who survived in colder climates; they would most resemble the men I am describing. Of course in hotter climates, it would be a wiry man with enough muscle to do whatever he does day to day, muscle is extremely calorie consuming and it does you good to have fat in those days.

Edit: Lack of large mammals and more abundance in agriculture and fish and the like would also contribute to more of the wiry appearance.

The male physique should always have a slight v-shape but having huge wing looking lats is pretty unaesthetic. Almost no male models (apart from fitness models maybe) have huge lats or an exaggerated v-shape.

Attached: 007.jpg (1000x667, 58K)

dude needs to do some neck curls

yeah lats have like no defining edges anywhere either, unless you'r wicked lean, so they just end up making you look fat

As opposed to brick mode

I can’t. It looks stupid

Remember to always flex on bloatmaxx niggas.

Attached: 130lb manlet.jpg (381x334, 11K)

How do I stop looking at guy's crotches?

Yea, Arnold really looks like shit here, you brainlet.

Attached: rs-180639-481673993.jpg (2144x3192, 374K)

He looks good for a roider.

Arnold had a solid core. Flying Squirrel lats + skinny waist is retard tier

Absolutely but OP didn't say a disproportionate taper looks like shit (which would be correct), he said all V shaped physiques do.

THE GOAT

discord faggots

Tbh the person who cares most about how you look is the person in the mirror and it's not even close.

how do i make this person fuck off?

This looks a lot better to me than guys who work out but look just kinda fat. I think the V shape is natural sign of health.

>trains for V taper
>never trains traps

Attached: 1470613167764.gif (500x452, 987K)

It looks like shit taken to an extreme. Almost every muscular person has that shape, all it needs is big shoulder/lats and not being fat. When it's taken to an extreme, like in OP's pic, it looks freaky. That guy's waist is a bit too thin. Something like is good because while there's obviously a bit of a V taper, he still has a healthy amount of bodyfat and solid core development.
Basically dudes with extremely small waists look weird

At how many pull up reps do you unlock this mode?

Im gonna be real it doesnt look great when that its exaggerated like that.

this is bait right?

Am I retarded for thinking that blatantly roided bodies like this look like shit?

Bruce is a justified DYEL with everything but those fucking cobra lats

>i feel this way
>prove that my feeling is wrong

Well yeah, any time you specialize your body to the point it's 50% larger than any other portion of your body relative to size it's going to look like shit.

Big legs, big arms, big stomach, big chest. Shit looks gross if your body is not proportional.