en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_BI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

honestly, it's not great.
>No legend
>No axis labels
>The axis markers, especially the x-axis ones, are small and hard to read
>different sized lines
But what I assume are you lifts are increasing, so nice job there.

It's not my lifts, it's my bodyweight and calories. And I don't care about any of that stuff you mentioned because the graph is only for me or for posting on Jow Forums. I don't know why the blue straight line is a little thicker than the other straight lines if that's what you meant.

>using yuro units
pleb graph

You said
>rate my graph
I rated your graph as best I could

and you did great, but forgot the mention the uselessness of the having the trend line functions displayed

I'm more interested in its usefulness for evaluating my progress and for making decisions.

pretty useless....this graph says nothing. Use PowerBI

Is that what those are?
You can see that your stats are steadily going up, and noticeably over two months. So long as that's what you wanted then your good

Yes sir, those are trend line functions

>uselessness of the having the trend line functions displayed
Why? Those are useful because the x-coefficient, i.e. the value before the x, is the average bodyweight change per day. Multiply by 7 or 30 to get average bodyweight change per week or month. That's useful when posting the graph on Jow Forums, but I don't use it myself because I have cells in the spreadsheet that calculate it automatically.
>0.0107142857 x 30 = 0.321428571 ≈ 0.3kg/month

what's PowerBI?

what is a search engine?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_BI

the fault you are making is assuming that progress is linear

What? It gives you the AVERAGE. The graph is pretty useless without trend lines, i.e. averages, in my opinion, because of all the fluctuations. I look at the average weight change for 7 days back and for a month back and use that for my decision making. Like yesterday the weekly average had fallen to 0 kg/month so I increased the calories by 500kcal. The monthly average is also too low, 1.6kg/month. The green line is the 2kg/month I'm aiming for.

so extrapolate this and then tell me that you will continue those e-stats until the end of times

>until the end of times
What for? The weekly and monthly averages are useful in my decision making. I don't see your point.

In case anyone wants to know how to get your spreadsheet to calculate the weekly or monthly average weight change for you automatically this is how you do it. Ask if anything is unclear.

Attached: Screenshot.png (458x224, 9K)

how far into 2018 are you expecting to carrier the linear progress?

So what? I'm looking at the averages because the graph itself fluctuates. I need to know if I'm gaining or losing weight. What is it you don't understand?

the fucking trend lines. deffo not an enigneer

The only thing the trend lines do is show the average change, which is the slope of the trend line. So if the trend line is horizontal you're maintaining the same weight, if it's inclining you're gaining weight, if it's declining you're losing weight. The steeper the incline the faster you're gaining weight. The line goes on into infinity but you only look at the slope, how steeply in inclines.

>not ggplot2/10

Op is a fuckin idiot thinking he can plot linear progress like this. Good luck buddy you're retarded

>plot linear progress
no, again, it's AVERAGES

what?