Fat stomach

How do I fix this shit? Like what exercises should I do?

I currently weigh 204lbs, which is down from 255lbs last November. Basically, I got a job that involves a lot of walking and lost that weight. Plus, I stopped drinking alcohol. I don't really eat a lot of junk food or drink sugary drinks, with the exception of coffee. So, I'm sure diet would help a bit but I am more curious about what exercises I can do to get rid of this fat stomach.

I want to dress as a certain type of military person for Halloween this year. Last year, I was General Jack O'Neill from SG-1 and the largest size of BDUs just barely fit me. So this year, I would like to avoid that. I'm about 42 inches around my belly at the button and about 38 inches around my waist where I wear my pants, although size 36 pants and shorts fall off me because I have no ass.

Attached: fat fuck fit me irl.jpg (4800x3200, 2.7M)

SS+GOMAD

Eat less. Your fat.

Eat less, move more.

Isn't this a meme?

Yeah, no shit I'm fat. You should have seen me last November.

I already walk about 4-6 miles 4 times per week. I'm looking for exercises that specifically will take care of my stomach and bitch tits. I do have a weight bench I've never used if that helps.

Meat and vegetables, no carbs. Plus sit ups/crunches/squats every morning after sprinting for a couple mins. No eating from 8pm to 12pm.

READ THE STICKY

Start fasting. You look like you can go safely a whole week.

Damn I usually eat dinner at like midnight and go to bed somewhere between 2am and 4am ... How many pushups and shit should I do? Just til failure and try again in a day or so?

Its so long...

Yeah, probably. I was thinking of doing that lemon fast/cleanse with lemon water and grade b maple syrup.

This must be bait. Even the simplest people know you can't do anything to lose fat in certain places.

So eat less and move more, that is it.

>Yeah, probably. I was thinking of doing that lemon fast/cleanse with lemon water an

Oh god shut up, that is garbage. You dont need syrup, just drink water, occasionally a small glass of dill pickle juice or any calorie free electrolyte crap and dont eat.

>Cardio
>Fasting
>Eat less
>Cut out sugar
>Meat & veggies
>Read the fucking sticky

>Its so long...
Worthless fat fuck I fucking hate you people. Like I literally hate you. You guys always always always every single week post some dumb shit on Jow Forums...

>HOW DO I LOSE WEIGHT
>WHATS A GOOD ROUTINE
>SHOULD I DO MEME DIET/CLEANSE

and then whenever someone tells you to read the sticky you respond with some shit like that.

IF YOU CAN'T TAKE 20 MINUTES OUT OF YOUR LIFE TO READ THE STICKY THEN THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE THE DEDICATION AND COMMITMENT NECESSARY TO MOVE YOUR FAT DISGUSTING BLUBBERY ASS TO THE GYM 3 TIMES A WEEK SO YOU SHOULD JUST STOP LYING TO YOURSELF GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD AND EAT A DOUBLE BACON CHEESEBURGER YOU STUPID FUCKING FAT PIG

400 caloric deficit, high protein diet

Lift weights and eat less. It really is that simple.
Get a decent amount of protein, but the 1g/lb is a meme. More like 1g/kg.
Intermittent fasting helps me control myself, but it's also a meme if you expect it to magically help do anything besides control calories.
Teach yourself to cook while you're at it. Bitches love food.

First fix your sleep schedule. Go to bed before midnight and get up with the sun, at around 6-7am, either pull an all nighter or take a sleep aid like melatonin.

Start with until failure on the first set, and then work your way down by 2 or 5 reps each set (Failure is 30, second set is 28, third is 26 etc down to zero). If you are just starting decrease by 5+ and take a day of rest in between. Do these exercises shortly after waking up, and take a cold shower right after, and then eat a meal of majority meat, and as many greens/fruits as you want, if you want carbs stick to porridge, potatoes and good quality bread. Drink whole milk too, and lots of water.

Buddy ol' pal. You gotta eat less and move more. There's no way around it.

>I do have a weight bench I've never used if that helps.
if i had to take a guess i'd say that not using it probably doesn't help

Not bait, just largely ignorant about this sort of thing. How can you target specific muscle groups and grow those, but you can't target specific areas to lose fat from?

The syrup is for essential vitamins. I'll consider fasting but my job is very physical and I'm not sure I could do it without food. Although, I usually don't eat before work, I am always hungry afterwards.

Thanks for the tips. I guess I could try tracking calories, I'm not even sure how many I eat per day, but 2000 or less I'm sure of that. I hate cardio.

Fuck bro just give me the synopsis of it already shit. I have actually read the sticky in the past and gone to the wiki, it is just a lot of info to take in, especially for someone who is new to fitness.

Thanks.

Intermittent fasting like fast every other day?

My shift starts at 3pm so I may sleep until noon or something, maybe 10am. I feel like my whole schedule is fucked because of my job. Damn, exercise as soon as I wake up? Ok, I can try that... I've never done it before, couldn't hurt I guess. Wake up, work out, shower, breakfast. Got it.

I move a lot in my job its just that for the last 7 years I've spent the majority of the time on my ever expanding ass. I weighed 125lbs when I was 21, got married, got fat, got divorced, fell into a slump, got a girlfriend, and finally started losing weight when I got my job last November. I was 255lb at my highest which was last November. I'm 204lb right now before my every 3rd day shit, so maybe 201lbs. I think I've done good since then, but I know there is a lot more I could do.

It takes up a lot of space, so I was using it for storage. It's just a basic $200 bench with weights, curl pad, leg thingy.

unironically the best thing to do if you want to gain strength and lose fat at the same time, only problem is it takes fucking forever

Read the sticky fatty

give me a quick rundown on it instead

>The syrup is for essential vitamins.

You’re either retard or you’re fucking with me. You know what, be as healthy as you can and just drink your syrup constantly throughout the day and all year round. You’ll make it to about 8 feet before they put the dirt back in.

It is grade B maple syrup, so it hasn't been refined and supposedly has a lot of vitamins and stuff in it. I haven't actually seen any for sale though. You only use like 1 Tbsp per gallon of water, so it isn't like you are drinking a whole bottle of it per day.

>The syrup is for essential vitamins
NGMI
Get myfitnesspal and read the sticky. Ask questions in /fat/ and /qtddtot/.

we are all gonna make it faggot