This girl is considered attractive while your 2-year-old lifting body doesn't

>this girl is considered attractive while your 2-year-old lifting body doesn't

why was I born male

Attached: 1535576691897.png (720x815, 893K)

She's going to look like shit when she is past her early thirties

Attached: 1527119370209.jpg (382x371, 38K)

If you weren't such a pussy you would be happy that you need to put in work. What do you even want out of life?

Just kill yourself

My 6 month old lifting body was attractive

Sorry for your shit genetics, dude. It's not like that for everybody

she already looks like shit everywhere but tits and stomach area

Stomach clearly fat although the right shape

yeah true, I like them like pic related

Attached: 1534053057509.jpg (923x1254, 88K)

>San Diego

neat, that's where i live

You want to be fucked by guys?

Underage leave

Transsexuals are women

>[non-women] are women
can you try that again?

That's not what I asked. You want to be a woman because you want to be fucked by guys. That is very sexual in the homo nature.

Fucking faggot. Go and become a tranny then poof

That girl would probably find your body attractive. I think if Jow Forums has proven anything it is that you can be jacked and still not have a gf. Its almost like girls aren't only fixated on muscles.

Can my sticc gf become a thicc goddess like her?
She's 46 kg and 158 cm.

Meh, so what? I've got my whole life ahead of me. I'm only two years old, afterall...

/thread. This board is filled with a bunch of socially awkward, anxiety ridden weirdos.

Women start high and go downhill without much they can do about it. Men start low and ONLY go uphill if they put in the effort and have the discipline.
You have the privelige of hard work, and control over your position

I was gonna write out something longer but fuck it.

Muscles are good for attracting girls but if you don't have dominance to back it up you're fucked. Be dominant, especially to girls. Nearly every girl has a fetish for being a slave, being owned, being punished etc. They crave someone to be above them.

I'm sure most of you are into femdom here. How good does it feel to be dominated? You do realize women are biologically wired to be more submissive than men, right? How good must it feel to find someone they think isn't afraid to tell them they're a bad girl and spank them?

Stop treating women nicely. Nice people are friends. Dominant people are mates.

True to an extent but also don’t be boring, ie doing nothing but work/class, the gym and Jow Forums.

why would a 2-year-old be attractive? I'm calling the MODS

>tfw not sexually adventurous

I’m not submissive nor do I find any enjoyment in spanking, slapping, hair-pulling, choking, etc. I just like to lay on top of a girl and thrust around until I come. Wish I wasn’t so boring when it comes to sex.

Someone already beat you to this low hanging fruit joke.