>dating and relationship swiftly follow
>relationship's pretty damn good
>goes a few years
>first anniversery, saved enough money to take her to japan
>subsequent anniverseries involve traveling
>confident this relationship'll last
>still, she can be distant and aloof
>has periods where she isn't talkative
>sometimes appears secretive with her phone, but couldn't tell enough to look into
>one day, g/f meets white guy my age
>doesn't even have his shit together
>local musician still living off mother
>college dropout
>roll eyes when firstmeet him
>g/f is weirdly nice to him
>she's normally shy and reserved, but distinctly open and warm when he's around
>she gets along with him faster than it took me
>kinda jealous, but didn't think a loser like him could compete
>put out of mind
>yet with time
>she's on her phone more than usual
>texting more
>calling people more
>kinda out of character for her
>want to go through her phone to investigate, but can't think of a way to approach
>has a weird kick in her heel, too
>grows more distant and cold
>doesn't seem as excited to see me
>talks less
>one day, confronts me
>says she's in love with white guy
>that she's happier with him
>and is leaving me
>brain 404s at the thought
>still not getting how anyone could choose him
>think she's joking
>soon enough she's gone
>just gone
>like that
>out of my life
>forever
>the devastation alone requires it's own thread
>404
>check up on her after a while
>still with him, who still doesn't have shit together
>she has to pay for most things
>still apparently in love with him, for some reason

Is this how misogyny is born?

Attached: dmc-crazy.jpg (637x442, 145K)

Maybe you are just a boring kike. Women want excitment not stability.

>goes a few years
>first anniversary

Attached: 1424931051727.jpg (164x152, 9K)

webm plus what that dude says, you need to bring excitment, it usually was not like this, but civilitzation has domesticated women and ruined them, because they already have stability they search excitement in a partner. Old good times where reversal situation.

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

Jewish media planted the idea that she, as a stronk womn, should be able to act on her whims with no thought for responsibility and stability of life.
>the only real malevolence of the jew is their compliance in using popular culture to degrade the value of a strong family unit.

Is OP asian? I wouldn't be surprised since he referred to the other guy as "white" and he thinks women only care about money and being successful

Attached: tldr.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

>Be you
>Pushing 30
>Expecting anyone to read that shit
Push the stool out from under yourself while you're at it.

Exactly this. OP is probably some Asian autist and the white guy is more exciting and likely taller too.

>white guy steals gf
I take it you're a chink.
See her being in med school means she's ambitious. Ambitious about career and ambitious about relationships. Of course she's going to be on the look out for genetically superior stock. And attraction is more than a bank balance you souless insectoid. Next time get a qt non ambitious breeder who will be a good mother.

i'm a neet guy and i have several guys and girls willing to fuck/have a relationship. get fucked wagie

also that most neets are unattractive neckbeards with no social skills is a myth pushed by bitter wagecucks

>be me work entire life

Wut?! So you worked odd and end jobs and shit holes. Only to go to school and work where you do now. Stupid dumb nigger fuck you holes on holes holes in your story! Fucking cancer!

Attached: 05B7AD6D-FE9A-460C-B9D1-28AB20A4C155.jpg (250x200, 16K)

I fucking hate women

1 post, people!
Sage this motherfucker.

Nothing new. They will always do illogical thing. When you have money you lose a woman over a a loser. When you are a loser you lose her over a guy with money. When u are handsome you lose her overan ugly bastard. When u ugly u loše her over a pretty boi.
You can't win with them.

I firmly believe there is not one normal woman worthy of my love and devotion. I'm only looking forward to prostitutes. But I feel nothing but horniness.
Sad but Jews made woman unpalatable to anyone but refugees.

Dubs. But your meme's expired.

>>then flowers to her and family
gross. what a fag

I suppose you're asian? Then listen.

If you don't lift, and don't exercise then no shit she'll leave you. A real man keeps his mind and body in good shape. If you're one of those weak bookworm asians then go kill yourself. I don't care if you're some top engineer if you look and act like an tiny insect. Your job doesn't define who you are. Your looks, your posture and your attitude does.

OP is a weak faggot, that's why she left him.

I have a decently sized penis and lost to a guy with a small penis, because he was smaller.

I am not even memeing.

>>take her out hiking at first
>>then flowers to her and family

lol what the fuck you faggot

nigga you'r just boring average wageslave no wonder she dropped your ass
she choose a cool guy over a boring one with money

My girlfriend's ex has a great job a college degree and travels a lot too. I sorta cucked him and my girlfriend and I have been together for 4 years. She pays for most things too.
He recently came out as being a homosexual.
I can't help but feel somewhat responsible.

But chin up, OP, there really are a lot of great girls out there. You just gotta put on your nice jeans and good shoes and go get them.

Larping as being black.
Not wrong but certainly larping

This. KIll yourself OP you blogposting nigger.

Just don't be beta

tl;dr op is a nice guy faggot who fell for the women are special creatures meme

>>the devastation alone requires it's own thread
Really?
This is a bad thing?

If you are Asian op, get a wife from Asia. Western born women are all nearly rotten.

Attached: pepewizardsad.jpg (902x713, 82K)

Nice blog post. This is Jow Forums you retard

you realize that dude's penis has not only been inside your gf but also other men's asses, right?

You didn't get her pregnant fast enough. Her biology is telling her that there is something wrong with you because she isn't pregnant yet, so her bond with you weakens and she begins looking for a replacement. If her maternal instincts are coming out then a lost little boy who needs a mother and needs looking after and saving also has that appeal. It's not healthy, but it's how women get fucked up in the head by their hormones. It's nature's way of saying "have kids".

nice Jow Forumsasianmasculinity larp