Women shouldn't be allowed in gyms

When men pursue perfection they chisel their bodies through iron, occasionally this path will divert and they will stumble across steroids but even still in order to achieve the male idelization it takes work.

By contrast the female figure takes the path of least resistance instead of devoting herself to a diligent life of fitness she simple makes cosmetic changes by going to surgery, she gets implants or facial reconstruction or Botox, none of these things requiring effort. If she does lift it's simply to maintain, if she as a result of her own weakness becomes fatter then she is embraces an everyone is beautiful platitude. Women are not doers they simply want results through no effort. They lack agency or the ability to rationalize like adults.

Male perfection requires work, genetics alone can never attain perfection. The male must work tirelessly devoting himself to the art.

Women should be banned from gyms. They are not serious about anything a female's only hobby is herself and derivatives.

Attached: 1534475846822.jpg (288x402, 76K)

>The male must work tirelessly devoting himself to the art.
75% of this board lifts for girls. Stop kidding yourself

good post, i know you're an intelligent individual whose thoughts can really contribute to society thanks to your anime picture

Literally nobody who is successful is lifting for girls they are lifting for themselves they've come to a zen state where they realize that lifting is something you do in reach of perfection.
Just because leddit invaded after fph was banned doesn't mean they represent this board if anything they are like untouchables we do not speak to them and if they cast a shadow upon us we close for the day.

Agreed. Guy heaven when?

>Women are lazy, stupid and hypocritical
Welcome to the world

T. weeb incel

Nobody cares you slimy weeb go back to watching your jap crap

>I define myself by sex
Yeah I know you leddit faggot, this is always how guys who banged 1-2 women act. I've fucked more than you, you are a beta male. You feel the need to defend imaginary women on the web

How fucked would everyone's freedom of thought be if she who we don't speak of was president

Negroes shouldn't be allowed in gyms

Attached: deadfaggot.jpg (220x281, 9K)

Sure incel nice larp

Agree with this as well. Nobody wants to hear shitty rap music blasted thru your stolen beats. Also they always smell like garbage. Always.

>Says he fucks women
>Doesn't enjoy seeing a nice cardio bunny ass at the gym
I don't get it

Attached: 1534194608716.gif (500x493, 631K)

don't forget all the crime

>anime
>racist
>sexist
the holy combination of incels

BRO U EAT BIG BUT DONT WANT A STEAK AT CHURCH? R U EVEN HUNGRY

On what site you think you are fag

As a former Catholic I wouldve loved a steak at church. Still a shit analogy tho.

Attached: 1531012502267.png (550x543, 50K)

You are an idiot and you probably look like shit. You haven't left humanity behind you have no discipline you think that every 1/50 times a mediocrely attractive girl comes in is worth the pain that comes with having female gym goers. What's this trend with guys who are clearly ugly weak and low test pretending that they aren't incels?

>I will deny my holes to you by proxy

t. thottica maxima

T. Ugly incels

Attached: 1526787285068.gif (300x176, 492K)

Post body or hush

Attached: 1512282568122.jpg (971x565, 139K)

i agree but nobody cares

Attached: 0a1.jpg (643x820, 78K)

Agree with everything. Women are better suited to knitting, painting, cooking etc. The pursuit of physical ideal is a goal directed behavior better suited to men.