How does one maximize their facial appearance?

How does one maximize their facial appearance?

What exercises keep skin tight and glowing?

Attached: 975015989083c064b3cdd411ff82a2f8--chico-lachowski-top-male-models.jpg (535x675, 22K)

Low bodyfat

Mewing

Stay hydrated

>good genetics x1
>sunscreen xEvery day
>sleep hours >=8

I feel pullups really helped me define my jawline, I clenched my teeth when doing maximum effort pullups.

Attached: 3zuNcHg.jpg (959x959, 140K)

Genetics has nothing to do with it, it's mostly hard work.

When I post my face I mostly get called a chad because I mew, take care of my skin and eat properly. But on a bad day, after some partying or during the ramadan I don't look exceptional.

Attached: me.jpg (700x400, 43K)

lmao nice fantasy you ugly incel

fuck off chad that's literally just genetics

You’re not chad bro, nose look like mario and that hairline looks like a staircase

Also framelet work out and you gotta work on that neck and bf percentage and then you may be 5.5-6, a 7 after rhino and a jaw implant

Obviously not him.

>I mostly get called a chad
Sure bro

carrots
water
vitamins
get off the dairyjew, switch bean/kale protein for whey - not pushing veganism

I used to be pale and my skin started getting a better hue to it, you could also just go to the local health food store and buy the orange extract from carrots and vegetables and watch a change.

Attached: img1627.png (579x903, 714K)

its a stock photo

No, it's me.

What's ur ethnicity?

I think it's just ethnic halo at work, you look at best a 7 PSL

What is your mewing regimen?

2x4 to F, 3x week

I'm half Indian half Pakistani.

>How does one maximize their facial appearance?
Take care of your skin, hair and teeth
>What exercises keep skin tight and glowing?
Drink water, eat well and put on sunscreen

SS+GOMAD cleared up my skin pretty nicely

wow a fucking chad

an ugly poo a loo is what you really are

If dairy fucks up your skin its one of a few things
>lactose intolerance
>general dairy intolerance/allergy
>amerimutt and your milk is filled with god knows what

My skin got way better when I started drinking lots of whole milk. Haven't had a breakout in years.

If that is the case why do white women always mire me?

Low bf
Mewing does help even if a bit
Hydration
Good skincare routine like lotion after your daily shower
Eat balanced meals, aim for veggies and fruits as your go to snacks
Don't touch your face
Wash your pillow covers consistently

That's what I've gathered from this thread and in general. Also avoid face wash stuff unless it o la contains natural and non harmful ingredients, dry skin can be just as bad as oily skin

How can I make my skin look pale as possible?

Attached: 1452902329969s.jpg (125x119, 3K)

bleach baths

why the fuck would you want paler skin?
you're a man, you're supposed to have darker skin

It all boils down to genetics.

My skin looks great at age 32. I touch my face, wash it every hour or so, never use products on it, barely stay hydrated.

Next thing you're gonna tell me I'm also not supposed to be blonde and stuff.

>sleep hours >=8
i never understood this meme, i always looked better sleeping under that, or it could just mean my genetics did something right for once

What exactly is mewing?

You look like a pretty good fella. I love the amount of hate you're getting, stems from insecurity, all of it.

>2x4 to F, 3x week

Two sets of 'what' to failure? Have a before/after picture?

-> dietary & lifestyle choices that lower inflammation. You're going to have to dig into that one.

MEW constantly and CHEW mastic gum regularly.
That's not how mewing works, it's just proper tongue postioning. You need to be doing it constantly. Might be baiting tho, idk

Attached: 1517898223283.jpg (1766x2966, 1016K)

Attached: 1506852774583.png (1100x1516, 718K)

Attached: 1516968954307.jpg (520x2134, 514K)

mewing has got to be the dumbest meme to date

....man you’re a faggot for trying to twist up his intentions like that. Just like a woman

You should try to keep your skin as oily as possible.
The sebum/oil protects your skin, eat more fatty foods and oils, and rub olive or coconut oil onto your face daily.
Oilier skin also ages better.
If you get acne from this then idk, get off the roids, or you've probably got hormonal imbalances, nutritional deficiencies or your skin is getting washed, scrubbed, dried too hard.

I think you look really good. Not sure where all the hate is coming from. I would consider a nosejob if I were you becaus it would really elevate you to model tier, but you're a good looking dude as you are.

Low body fat. Maintain a good body ph level.
Wash your face with salt water. Eat a small piece of aloe everyday as its proven to decrease skin damage and wrinkles. Also rub aloe onto your face. It makes the skin tight and smooth all day.

Attached: f1-austrian-gp-2014-grid-girls.jpg (800x533, 157K)

Like a cat...?

Attached: 1532847612834.jpg (480x480, 107K)

vitamin c

>Muslim
Never gonna make it

chew gum
drink water
get a haircut that compliments your face
shave facial hair in a complimentary style to your face
lose fat
have good diet

> Pajeet with a beard

not the same person
nosey is photoshopped. look at his more recent pictures, his jaw is no where near the right.

Good gosh jafars are ugly

How the fuck did a Pajeet and a Paki agree to fuck each other? You must be a rape baby.

My mom defected to the other side.

You sound jelly.

Of mewing.

So your Mom's from Pakistan? I can't imagine anyone would want to cross over to that terrorism ridden shithole, even if they were living in a dung-ridden, methane filled mega city.

Why are you RPing a shitskin? This photo is all over the internet.

That's not you

Yeah? You can do it while youre at home or at work. Depending on how often you meow you will see some results. My face changed alot, especially at the cheeks after mewing for 2 months. I do meow a bit loud but i explained it to my boss. But if you meow a couple of time each hour you will see what i mean.

It's still my photo. My best one since taken by a professional.

They both left shortly after for the states, when I was 5. So it worked out. I hate pajeets with a passion now.

>Not already having taken the meowing pill

skincare is the only way

stop going outside

shameless samefagging from an uggo

>read that as "my mom defecated to the other side"
p o o i n l o o

Fuck off back to pol. I'm an American.

Explain mewing please

Attached: 32624867_1929603387051285_5975433904088154112_n.jpg (720x960, 38K)

Just dont be ugly dude lmao

Attached: IMG_20180830_114914.jpg (1080x1371, 244K)

>at best psl7

lmfao. at best a 4.5

this, those guys can fuck off

>nct
ouch

Congratulations, you're a retard

Attached: dumnig.png (315x83, 4K)

>nct
What?

Attached: IMG_20180830_120527.jpg (1051x1080, 414K)

Cold showers, nofap

Negative canthal tilt.

>Pic unrelated

Fuck off virgin

Seriously, no one knows how to reverse search

You look cool but not a chad sry my dude

>you're a man, you're supposed to have darker skin
>rubs hands jewingly

Stop fucking spreading this meme, its an artificial meme that's not relevant for white people. Sure if you are a wog or arab or spic, then sure. But among northern europeans both men and women are consistently pale between the genders.

and that's why northern europeans look like ugly freckle faced pink skinned homos

there is a reason the most attractive universal phenotype is atlantid that is most common in mediterraneans followed by levants and persians

tall, robust jaw, dark hair, light eyes, olive skin

Try going outside for once.

>s-stop spreading this!

Free tip for you bud, next time just leave at your greentext, which got the message across effectively as it is. Your beta attempt to rationally explain it comes off spergy as fuck and just weakens what was already established. I'm actually being serious, this is a tip for effective communication in life

>and that's why northern europeans look like ugly freckle faced pink skinned homos
How can medshits even compete? Pic very related

Attached: Snapchat-1346404216.jpg (1920x1080, 318K)

When I was a neet few years ago my skin was even paler. I'm glad I'm not such retard anymore.

In this pic you can see the strong northern man with his 2m height towering over medshits and sandpeople during his visit in the medcuck capital of the world: rome

Attached: Snapchat-629422351.jpg (1080x1920, 513K)

I can't tell the difference between a mediterranean tourist or immigrants from north africa and the middle east. They all just blend together in a dark woggy sea of short stumpy people with weird and unsymmetrical facial features and bug like beady eyes.

sucking dick

Am going to be honest and say you are a pretty good looking dude, ignore the insecure pol faggots. Enjoy all the pussi lad.

6/10 max in that pic, ur just average looking, maybe a bit above, considering thats the best pic you got of yourself since you posted only this one youre prob a 4/10 on a good day

>communicating in any other way than purely trough memes is beta and spergy
>you should not put any effort, thought or arguments in your posts
>rubs hands jewingly

happy? Free tip for you bud, go back to the_donald, maybe there you won't have to see anything other than memes.

get a tan for an extra point in appearance
got a fuckton of compliments coming back from vacation

Horrible forehead wrinkles you're gonna age pretty bad.
Also shave these disgusting blond pubes you homo.

>you're gonna age pretty bad
I'm 37

>ur just average looking
Have you ever been to India or South Asia? He's way above average looking for a pajeet.

Bullshit.

>for a pajeet
Said it yourself there

He looks like a slav

>lying on a anonymous imageboard
Nice try puberty beard

Attached: -Clint-as-Rowdy-Yates-clint-eastwood-35436344-500-372.png (500x372, 111K)

A lot of autists on here and places like lookism.net should REALLY leave the house once in a while and open their fucking eyes. You guys have such a warped sense of what constitutes the average of beauty around the world it's absolutely baffling. That and the fact you people don't understand how the modelling industry cheats.

like every other cunt with a beard, you have no fucking jawline. that's why you grew a beard and everyone knows it, if you had a good jawline you would want people to see those sexy shadows on your face that show real definition, but no, you simulate it by shaving your beard into the shape of a jaw bone.

nigger

But you have no jawline to speak of. Babyfaced jawless and chinless copecel hiding behind a beard.
Stop being delusional and shave.

I think his is nuetral he'd look horrible with a negative tilt dude