When did you realize that Chad is simply a Germanic/Nordic male and that is who society is geared towards?

When did you realize that Chad is simply a Germanic/Nordic male and that is who society is geared towards?

The reason we fail is because we aren't Germanic.

>inb4 some 56% tells me how he is pure Aryan
Yeah, I'm sure you would be on Jow Forums if that were true

Attached: 1531806452083.jpg (502x580, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalhealth.va.gov/schizophrenia.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no
t. iberian celt

Im half slav/german, feels good.

>swedish girls have access to the most nordic of nordics
>still crave niggers and arabs
You didn't really think about this did you OP?

>part german
Am I good?

>just in case its original fuccccckque you

Do Jow Forumssters ever get tired of preaching their shit? Imagine having so little personality.

The eternal germ the scourge of the white man

Attached: 1529212679579.png (1232x2974, 203K)

Chad is simply the near-optimal size and shape of a male's bones. That's all there really is to it.

Fuck off you pigskin what fucking lies are these

Attached: 1513216491055.jpg (540x602, 35K)

How is it that Germanics were considered barbarians during the Roman Empire, and the importation of them contributed to its fall, but Germanics now have some of the nicest countries on earth?

Sucking off the UN

Propped up by America during Cold War to create a front to oppose Soviet expansion. Ironically, the two groups of people Hitler despised the most - slavs and jews - became the chief contributors to Germany's modern success.

To a degree you're correct. There are plenty of central/northern european men who are total betas. Chad is just a mindset

Attached: 0.jpg (412x558, 117K)

Be german
Life is good

>Chad is just a mindset bro all that's holding you back is your attitude trust me haha

Attached: 1529046028834.jpg (400x344, 32K)

Scandi society is so full of autist-like people dumby, go back to Jow Forums faggot

He's right, it is a mindset. It's not one you can develop if you don't already have it though.

lots of race envy in this thread, it's so cute.

maybe if you die you'll be born into a better family line

go try

wrong.
the united states of low iq population still has the highest autistic population

I feel that bro, god tier genes feel blessed

don't forget that rare superior blood too :)

that's because lots of blacks and germans

blacks and mexicans*

stop being jelly of real whites kid

>kid
Oh nooo, he called me kid, he won

the only whites that are autistic in the western world are like that due to being genetically tampered by ADD meds and certain vaccinations

government doesn't want a smart population that asks questions and comes to its own conclusions, they want stupid, easy to control people. the high white races are targeted the most by the school system, and the medical system.

>genetically tampered by ADD meds and certain vaccinations
>the high white races are targeted the most by the school system, and the medical system.
Do you believe this or are you actually retarded

Attached: scoob.jpg (499x430, 33K)

yeah he's talking down to you and making you feel small

which you probably are, if you're ragging on germanics you aren't one yourself and you're probably under 5'8"

>I'm autistic because the scary government men tampered with me

well it's not a matter of belief, I experienced it firsthand. if you're high white with rare blood the ruling class will do whatever they can to take away your genetic gifts and destroy your family.

Everything you said is false. I'm just pointing out the ridiculous nature of this thread's premise.

you also have to watch what you say at school when you come from a powerful white family line. one wrong slip and a counselor will send you straight to a psychiatrist at a hospital, and if they diagnose you with something semi threatening you get committed in a mental hospital, and the doctor decides when you leave, which could be never. that is the point of no return, getting force fed meds every day, getting lobotomized, getting electroshock (MK ultra) therapy and losing all of your memories, you truly lose yourself and the illuminati laughs at your fate.

not me tho, they tried to do that to me but I threw this faggot kid under the bus to give myself enough time to escape, they destroyed that kids life instead, not mine

>well it's not a matter of belief, I experienced it firsthand. if you're high white with rare blood the ruling class will do whatever they can to take away your genetic gifts and destroy your family.
Sure thing bud they really wanted to take down a faggot on Jow Forums. Either you trolled me good or go back to Jow Forums, fucking hell.

Attached: c67.gif (200x200, 16K)

Your (shopped tho) photo literally proves him right. More women want to fuck the guy on the right because he starred in capeshit.

when I'm not shooting and teabagging worthless faggots in the face in halo I come on here to take over threads and piss everyone off

you guys are weak and docile. I am aggressive and determined, the polar opposite of you. If i want something I take it and achieve it.

because I'm master race northern european

I've been to Germany and the women look like men and the men look like women.
What happened

I don't come here very often. back when all of that crazy stuff in my life was going down I went to an alternative school that was owned by a corporation, funded by bigger corporations. so basically controlled by the illuminati. the staff there purposely asked all of the kids personal questions often and handed us in class work that cleverly asked personal information out of us. the school was connected to both group homes, youth courts, and mental hospitals, sifting through different families to find their prime target, ancient white families with rare blood types which i am apart of. I used to speak very freely in class, talking about conspiracies and suppressed knowledge, also acting and talking like i owned the school which i did. that was my school. all the other kids were pussy ass cutters, and i only befriended the kids that were cool and smoked weed. unfortunately many of my fallen brethren have been taken out by the george hull center, but I feel lucky every day that i escaped, by telling the staff that my asshole friend was a columbiner and obsessed with dylan, and oh man he was shoved in a looney bin so fast it was funny. he was there for 6 weeks and he still lives in the school controlled group homes.

I hope they find you

well they won't, I live in a huge city. and even if they do, i'll fight them to the death. a weak man dies on his knees. a strong man fights and dies on his feet.

I should also mention I met a horny stoner girl at that school and we smoked and fucked like crazy for 2 months, before she tried to control me and i had to tell her to fuck off.

also I'm 6'5", norwegian/german, brown hair, green eyes, and a jawline so epic leafyishere would kill me to have it himself

another crucial detail that I'm better than 95% of Jow Forums users

You either trolled me or get some help you faggot

Attached: 1531023464932.jpg (1024x911, 153K)

bye losers I'm gonna go grocery shopping and maybe eat some pizza nova, best pizza on the planet, in the best city on the planet, toronto, as the luckiest user alive, me!

I'm not schizophrenic but I do want to kill a fuckton of people because it looks fun and because normies are cockroaches that deserve to die

when the time comes, refuse the RFID chip imbedded in the hand.

it is the mark of the beast and your soul will be lost

Being a chad is a mind set. It's why you see hot girls with below average guy.
For a man, the biggest selling point is his personality, rivled only by his money.
Looks hepl but they are just a bonus.

>powerful white family line
So you're a Hohenzollern? De Bourbon? Vanderbilt? Whitney?
Those people are as close to the Illuminati as it gets and I can guarantee that they don't give a fuck about some Jim-Bob in Bumfuck, Missouri who's "100 percent Aryan".
They push racist propaganda to get white people to vote for dumbfucks like Trump who'll get rid of regulations and cut taxes for the 1%.

The guy you're responding to is either a troll, or actually insane, don't waste your time.

You've kicked the intellectual bucket.

Attached: Actitut..jpg (888x499, 85K)

OP is correct. My life would be x1000 times better if I had blond hair and blue eyes.

Think about that nigger who became famous because of "being sexy" and ended up marrying a billionare. It's just because of his blue eyes, if they were brown nobody would give a shit about him.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (783x960, 98K)

Rome sucked

>Chad is Nordic Germanic male
>Neanderthal dna is most common in European people (at least 6% of your dna is from cave men)
So are you saying the less human you are the more attractive you are to females