How do I get these fuckers to grow?

Attached: calves.jpg.png (482x422, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC03D627286ADDD94
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reroll your life

get really fat

Run up hills with a heavy rucksack ur whalecum

Deadlifts

hills yes. but don't run. just speedwalk so you're using your calves and not quads/hams.

this
if you have shitty insertions then they will look shitty even if trained

>grow muscle in tightest fascia of body
Kys

Genetics. I got massive calves from my moms side of the family. They all looked like jacked mountain goats with those freakish legs. Never ever have I worked my legs and get mired all the time. Also allows me to jog on a 10% incline for a few miles. Gym bunnies love that shit.
>That guy in the short shorts you hate

Get fat for 10 years then lose the weight

>tfw big calves and quads
>always wear short shorts to the gym
>curl bros hate me cos they wear trackpants

Arnold used to run on the beach

A lot of cycling. I only have anecdotal evidence but whatever. About 5 years ago I've been on a biking trip where we would do between 40 and 70 km a day, mostly uphill and with barely any asphalt roads, everyone with sacks weighing about 30 kg strapped to the bikes. When I got back my calves were fucking YUGE. Wasn't into fitness back then so I was really upset I couldn't fit into any slim pants. Took me 2 years of barely walking and mostly driving a car to get rid of all that muscle. Now I'm even more upset I didn't work to keep my magnificent calves

can confirm. Helps to do something that involves a lot of lunging, like fencing or yoga.

Forgot to add the trip took us nearly a month

Always take the stairs

I know that feel bro but I think I look like a freak because of my gigantor calves

Attached: 571F74BE-9B7B-490E-87C8-317F4BFA4EBD.jpg (3264x2448, 1.12M)

In awe at the size of this calf.

Thats a cow, not a calf

Calve Implants!

Attached: johnny-drama-chase-360x360.jpg (360x360, 27K)

damn, and here i was thinking i got it good

Attached: IMG_20180829_201458.jpg (3120x4160, 2.29M)

Synthol injections

Are these embarrassingly small or are they alright?

Attached: image.jpg (1280x960, 687K)

Calflet

How am i doing frens?

Attached: 20180829-223516.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Thats why you do a DC stretch immediately after training them

Ya know. It’s really hard to get a calf selfie. Just saying.

Anyway, as a freak with swole legs, I will say this. You don’t know pain until your 19” calf locks up on you at 3AM from fucked electrolyte or mineral levels. Always seems to be the same bootcamp flutter kick or diving dream then BAM.... fuck your legs beeotch!

Attached: A161AAAB-AC68-4D3B-A1EA-EE684BDEAD72.gif (320x213, 684K)

holy fuck I've got this before lmao.
I thought I was the only one, specifically on my achiles tendon, it happens every month or so

has anyone ever told ypu that you r walking upside-down?

Hey guys, Jeff Cavaliere here, AthleneX.com! Are your calves pathetically small? Do busty girls burst out laughing hysterically when you wear shorts? Well, as a trained physical therapist, I can tell you a large part of the reason is that your parents really shouldn't have reproduced. However, since we can't go back and rectify that, here's some simple exercises that'll help you strengthen and grow them enough to fool a girl into passing this problem onto your children.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuD58rqj8SE

Attached: 36160931_2061640810575550_5621486894765309952_n.jpg (1080x1080, 76K)

kek

BLACK MAGIC

Just do the stupid calf machine

When you're able to do the whole stack with both legs, then bring the weight down and start over with one leg until you can do the whole stack again. Easy

>Mfw did traditional dancing for all my childhood
>Ripped as fuck calves for the rest of my life

you queers should try moving sometimes, not gonna hurt you

Attached: 1498607709427s.jpg (250x222, 6K)

Don't bother, legs are a meme

laughed harder than i should have

Only thing I use the Smith machine for. Put heavy as fuck on my back, plates under the front half of my foot and just blast out sets of 20-30s

it's cuz he's in australia, mate

lol whatever leglet.

>Well, as a trained physical therapist, I can tell you a large part of the reason is that your parents really shouldn't have reproduced.
I'm dead. Very underrated.

>he unironically thinks random people are miring his calves
Jow Forums is a fucking disease

Do you live in a country where there's a limit on how hard you can laugh? Are you in trouble now that you laughed harder than you should have?

Nice angle, can't see shit

Just run and cover a lot of altitude.

Fucking Australians

I N C L I N E S P R I N T S

Dude. When the niggers say “hey man. whats your leg day look like?” They’re mireing. And its not just the chicken leg bruvs so suck it jelly boi.

I had noticed increased definition after doing loads of snatches, clean and jerks, and front squats. As I was doing all of that shit at the same time, I have no idea which of the three was the most effective.

Still, deep front squats in Adipowers, or similar "Oly"/heeled squat shoe is going to involved a lot of ankle flexion in the descent, as the knees travel much farther forward than in a back squat, particularly a low bar back squat, and naturally that leads to the ankle extending back to your standing position on the ascent.

Maybe try front squats and power snatches once a week, in addition to two days of back squatting.

Also, jumping rope makes my calves burn like a motherfucker. No idea if something more on the "conditioning" side of things like that would cause calf growth though. Just throwing it out there.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC03D627286ADDD94

BOOM DONE!

Don't let your heels touch the ground too much while doing this shit.

Go back in time and play soccer and hockey as a kid. I don’t even have to touch them now. They perma swole.

Glorious. But these Jow Forums fags wouldn't be able to.

Just whisper them "grow...grow...grow" while you do your calf exercises

Calve rocking machine. Also run up and down hills a lot.

i had no calves at all, then started training them every single fucking day (seated standing and leg press calf raises). now they are at a reasonable size where no one will say anything bad about them. but it was fucking hard, id say 6 months of doing this got me to where i am now. (not posting pic)

put a low box in the middle of a smith machine, load up the bar as heavy as you can squat for 6-12 reps, put feet halfway on the box, squat.

your skin is so pale i thought you were wearing socks in the thumbnail..

when you climb stairs walk on the balls of your feet