He thinks he going to make it

He thinks he going to make it...
He doesn’t play wow...

Better see you on wow classic now

Attached: D1AA10C6-32C3-4B04-A835-F5932490152F.jpg (1242x1824, 848K)

>Never gonna make it.
Only true if you never saw the inside of Naxx during Vanilla.

You mean got rank 14.
>marshal for life never grand, feelsbadman

Imagine you're Henry. You can fuck any girl on the planet. Amy Adams keeps sending you nudes. Snyder and Affleck wants to hang out with you. All you do is play videogames and work out. Then they call you to play the main character in The Witcher and you're like "okay, just let me finish this one quest first".

pretty based

absolutly based

truly /ourguy/

>idolizing actors (literal retarded dramaschool faggots)
>playing videogames post 20 and thinking this is something to be proud of

Attached: 6526848.png (316x347, 94K)

The true mark of success is an abundance of free time and the wealth to finance any activities you want

>The true mark of success is an abundance of free time
What an absolutely degenerate thing to say. So a NEET leeching of his parents leads a successful fulfilling life in your worldview?

Context user, context.

not him but he would be leeching money. you cannot be happy or successful that way. but if you earned your money then yes he's right, free time and financial independence are the biggest luxuries

He was the highlight of the new Mission Impossible movie.

I'm not arguing against earned financial independence, I'm arguing against the glorification of having an abundance of free time.

I seriously cannot find a more based guy that Henry.

Free time is the best time

as opposed to the glorification of being a loyal wageslave who spends his life making money for other people? read on the shortness of life by seneca
free time to spend on yourself is worthy of being glorified

Are you this retarded, do you actually not get what he is trying to say?

>making money for other people
That is such a childlike way of looking at economy, I don't even know what to say. The term "wageslave" is literal brainlet tier. Nobody is forcing you to work for them by the way, start your own company if you're so against that.

I think working for yourself, your family, your community is a really noble cause and can be incredibly fulfilling. The fact that you are putting in extra hours at some pencil pushing cublice farm job and giving your life away to a company who would fire you on a whim if it would make them a quick buck is just a sad existence.

>cocks fists

He's been cool as fuck in every role I've seen him in, this just reaffirms my opinion.

>working for yourself, your family, your community
>playing videogames
???

Not every career entails being a cubicle monkey doing grunt work, genius.

Saved and breadpilled

Fuck, user. My condolences. I had to bow out of my Honor farm group once I got in the middle officer ranks due to the time commitment. I'd rather smash my head on 4 Horsemen than Honor farm again.