beginner: I lift for girls

> beginner: I lift for girls
> intermediate: I lift for myself (actually lift for girls)
> advanced: I lift to become a girl

Attached: 2842.jpg (1080x1350, 278K)

I lift and exercise to avoid the consequences of not lifting or exercising. user, if you wanna become a girl, that's fine, but know that the current tech is at a stage where it might fuck up your body permanently in a negative way.

also its disgusting and wrong and everyone you know will abandon you

>beginner: I lift for girls
>intermediate: I lift for my girlfriend
>advanced: I lift for my wife
>pro: I lift for our children

I lift to physically mog as many people as humanly possible

this but unironically

holy shit you christian/traditionalist larpers are so fucking gay. everybody knows you lift for girls, you just pretend you don't so you can be fucking unique. go back to watching some more ben shapiro videos and then talking about them to everybody you meet. faggot

>inb4 degenerate

ive gone to mass every Sunday and holy day of obligation since I was 8 and have never spoken to a woman Im not related to. you're a larping fag niggerjew

Yikes

I'm about to go on a tirade, but this whole "have kids" shit is so fucking mainstream on this website, and you never see people talk or care about it as often as Jow Forums. Why is that? Is that really the apex of success for people like you? Why? It kind of seems like reproducing, something billions of living people alive right now have done (and soooo many more than that historically)... is something you genuinely think is a challenge.

Jumping on to the instinctive bandwagon of wanting children is itself brainless. Even ants can have this exact mentality. "Survive and replicate". I dont get it. I wanted kids long ago. I had multiple girlfriends who wanted kids with me. After thinking about it, I just dont see the benefits out weighing the drawbacks.

I think people who care so much about having kids, especially on this way overpopulated planet, just dont have anything cool in their lives. I have a great career, a brand new, bigass house that was just built this month, a new car that I'm the only owner of, I travel - have been to 20+ counties, my body is looking great, a gf, twice this week people have told me I look like a model, a girl gives me her number nearly every week (without me asking), I'm going on a dope ass road trip across the entire country next month...

Life was pretty lame before, but now it's super fucking awesome. I'm 31 now and get more girls (even 18-21 years olds) than I ever fucking did in my life. It's crazy. I thought I'd be fucked at this age, you never hear girls talking about wanting older dudes unless they are rich or famous. No one looked twice at me when I was "in my prime". Now after taking care of myself physically and financially in my 20's, I'm at the most awesome point in my life. Kids would wreck EVERYTHING awesome. And for what? So I can feel special about forcing a miniature version of myself to exist? Does this world really need more "me"? It's doing fine without it.

I dont get it.

Don't worry about it, man. It's mostly just incels pretending to be conservative Christians.

is this pasta

It's safe to assume any long winded post bragging about wealth and looks on Jow Forums is probably fantasy pasta.

you seem upset, is everything okay?

Your mind has completely been torn in half.

Lol, is this a thing that happens? Sounds boring.

>Lol, is this a thing that happens?

Jow Forums is like one notch above Jow Forums as far as being an angry incel board. Jow Forums is somewhere in the middle as well.

How mad does it make you that I lift for fun.

If someone has wealth and looks, how do they say it without "bragging" then? Also, it's not like I'm rich. I just make about 65k a year. Like I said, I'm 31 and have had a lot of time to save and learn to manage my money. As for looks, like I said, taking care of yourself through your 20s will teach how to groom yourself, where clothes that actually fit you (which I didnt do until an Italian ex girlfriend redid my entire wardrobe, all they care about is fashion and socializing), have a decent haircut -- and you'll be fit as well. Also, I can say I've definitely learned to not be such a spazz around girls. I'm still weird though, but "confident" wierd. Girls have even told me this.

Did you read my post? Everything is totally fucking amazing.

I'm not Christian but this is true for me. I lift
>to be bigger and stronger than the other guys on the platform
>to be big, strong, and good looking for my wife
>to be a positive masculine role model for our future children

I lift so that when i have kids they'll get to know their father, I'm a fatass right now but I'm working on that, I am in flight school at the moment so that I can retire in my 40's and take care of my kids instead of dying in my 50's from diabetes or heart disease like every other man in my family.

Attached: 1534720230591.png (500x481, 94K)

And yet here you are on Jow Forums... loudly proclaiming to neckbeards how great your life is lmao

I plan on encouraging my kids to participate in social team sports and outdoor activity over being an 'all weights, never cardio' gymcel like most autists on this board. Weight training should never be a primary focus imo.

I played sports, competitive, league, pickup, and recreational all through school and even now that I'm done. Competitive lifting just ended up being an easy way to have a competitive physical release that I can do on my own schedule and continually improve at. It didn't become the primary focus until about 2 years ago.

That's fair. I really do think lifting should be in supplement of something and not your primary physical activity. Especially in your kid through teenage years. There are way too many shut-ins on this board that never do any sort of sport or physical activity outside the gym.

Kids can give you that sense of fulfillment that eventually will wear away with material things. As you grow old, do you want to spend your last decades withering alone and lonely, or with a full family you are able to interact with and remember you? Also continue your family line/ legacy, if you care about that stuff

> beginner: I lift for girls
> intermediate: I lift for my girlfriend
> advanced : I am the girlfriend now

Attached: 006g (2).jpg (1080x1256, 156K)

I just want a wife honestly. My sister has kids and lives nearby. The tough part is finding a decent girl that's not interested in having kids.

The way it should be

That is another thing, a lot of the women who don't want kids are absolute thotties and all around terrible narcissists. Just look at the childfree subreddit for like 30 minutes and you can see how fucked up all the women are who don't want kids

They are literally admitting they lift for girls what more do you want. Your wife isn't male you degenerate fuck.

based
cringe anti natalist, off yourself, we don't want your genes anyway

Please, PLEASE be a copypasta. No one on this planet can possibly be this cringey.

OHHHH, duh. Hahaha, I get it. You're trolling. LOL hahaha you got me bro. I thought you were actually that much of a faggot. But hahaha, damn you got me good. I was like "this nigga is actually 31 and LARPing about having a successful life." Hahahaha damn, top post my lad, top post. Troll on, sweet user

They literally say they lift for girls, why are you so fucking mad?

>qt girl invited me to club with her on Saturday
>don’t want to go because it will be boring
>find daring and sex boring in general

What do?

Attached: 5C60F201-99CD-4EC8-9558-472F6317B181.jpg (620x420, 59K)

>beginner: I lift for girls
>intermediate: I lift for girls but am afraid to admit just how much time and energy I've devoted into such a task, so i mask it with a more-or-less randomly selected over-masculine form of competition (although I don't actually ever compete lol)
>advanced: I lift for girls but found a passion or some skill for whatever over-masculine bullshit activity I choose to hide the fact that I lift for girls
>pro: Same as advanced, but you get paid for it (but still afraid to admit that you do it all for girls)

is the beginner unironically the most masculine phase?

>no thanks, m'lady. I have to be at church in the morning

My current status is:

>lift for girls, get looks from girls
>still a giant pussy beta on the inside so I never approach or talk to them

>dumbass cuck:I lift for any woman or kids
>enlightened:I lift because it is fun

Actually it's the opposite of what you're thinking. Having children is literally the only thing that matters in this world. If you don't reproduce, you are a biological failure. Keep fucking chicks, whatever but at some point, be a man, wife up a 20-25 year old and reproduce - otherwise in death your genetic code will be snuffed from this earth, leaving you an inconsequential speck in the story of humanity. Have kids or die an evolutionary failure.

Attached: 1CF967BE-54AB-4AEB-BF9D-F5301429486B.gif (279x350, 478K)

>retard: lifting for one reason
>intellectual: lifting for every reason

>tfw have the urge to reproduce but no desire to raise kids

AHAHAHAHAHAH A 30 YEAR OLD LARPER

Attached: 30yearoldcomic.png (1032x1242, 303K)

>
>Yikes
>that yikes faggot is still on the board

You are an inconsequential fuck either way. Yea you still may have had an impact on someone's life as your code potentially keeps on getting passed, but does that really matter? You are an inconsequential speck, and outside of paying taxes and similar, your genetic line will most likely be inconsequential.

It's so easy to get 'em

Attached: 1526733230123.jpg (684x546, 78K)

Don't breed, goy. Such world population.

Attached: IMG_8113.jpg (600x600, 50K)

>thinking the jews don't want you to breed
Good goy, that's right. Definitely don't breed and spend money on your kids and at the same time create more money spenders.

Attached: 31B13E65-87A1-4C27-B8C9-FC6C21F8990B.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

It's another "catholic who really doesn't have faith and due to this extrapolates his own experiences onto others" episode.

Miss me with that cuck shit, your schismatic faggot.

I lift for myself.

Attached: 1519430335293.png (876x674, 339K)

catlicks on suicide watch lately with that archbishop saying francis is a rapist enabler