Why do women think they can do everything men can?

Why do women think they can do everything men can?

Attached: I_like_to_travel.png (641x296, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kON-am-OQMQ&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jewish propaganda that they are equal to and better than men

god i wish that were me (being raped)

they suffer no challenges and are always doted on and we wonder why they become sociopaths and retards

The west is the only place in the world with such insanely heavy social engineering and brainwashing that women from here think something like that would be safe.

She probably has never encountered any real danger in her life, and therefore thought the things she had seen were really dangerous, constituting a heightened sense of competency. Death by hubris, as usual.

This headline made me laugh quite frankly. I understand it would've been horrible for the family, etc, but there's a pleasantly realistic cruelty to it

And then they complain that Saudi Arabia doesn't allow women to travel abroad alone.

When I was your age, user, a backpacker was someone who listened to a certain kind of hip-hop, not someone who was raped in Costa Rica.

I wish it were you too (being killed)

The fact that it happened in the first country she visited, and the headline felt the need to draw attention to this, is what makes it humorous.

Why are men evil?

>Create society so safe, wealthy, and protected that citizens start to think of it as default human nature.
Yet people call you a racist when you point this out.

Why do people bother visiting 3rd world countries?
Seriously, what the fuck are you gonna do there?

>evil

Nothing evil about that, primal instincts, if you can't defend yourself as a man could you are inferior.

Attached: sd.jpg (196x257, 13K)

I think it being the first country is quite funny. Is it irony? How she had this big adventure planned and it was basically cut short right at the start? I also think the fact it was costa rica, a 3rd world shithole, is pretty funny

Okay, why are men so weak that they're unable to resist basic urges and have to hurt others to feel good?

I hate this shit.
I just want women to be safe.
But when you warn them against doing dangerous things, they scream about the patriarchy and oppression or some shit.
The world is dangerous.
I just want them to be safe.

Attached: feel tears.png (226x223, 5K)

>being strong and taking what you want is "weak"
Lol@u

>implying the human race as a whole is not weak and primal
kek'd

she was kinda asking for it
this could've happened just as easily in a first world country
getting into strangers cars is a hobby you should only really do, if you know how to protect yourself

Mentally weak, yes

>3rd world country
>Men
>controlling primal instincts
>humans
Everyone knows 3rd worlders aren't humans. You're giving them too much credit to expect them to not kill, rape, and steal.

It's funny cause Costa Rica is one of the safer central American countries.

t. Honduran

we could originally arrange something

I take offense to that. But im a deviant myself so i guess i have no reason to disagree.i

Why do women want to "discover themselves" (i.e. get lewce) in third world countries?

Is it purely for "bad boys" and brown dicks?

I mean I can't blame you. Your environment made you that way.
Still though, I'd avoid you because I'm poosy white boy

I know that feel. I have a girl who I love very much who likes travelling and she uses to go to Sweden years ago when it was still safe. I try to tell her that I'm hearing nothing but horror stories comming from that place because it is filled with muslims now. She doesn't realize how dangerous it has become

This. And yet they think they have it worse than men because of (((reasons))).

fuck i love white women being btfo. every one deserves to rot

youtube.com/watch?v=kON-am-OQMQ&t=1s

I'm willing to bet she didn't even have any pepper spray or something on her.

This is why you subhumans will never be truly happy. If you find this funny, I hope you rot in hell.

uhhh she shouldn't need to. men should just know not to rape

Backpacking 101: dress like a poor hippie rather than a tourist. Dress like a truck lesbian rather than pushups and top. When you go to a country with notorious amount of muggings and street violence, you have to make yourself look like an undesirable target.

My retarded female cousin wants to go to the Congo at some point by herself. I have no fucking idea why but I actually hope she gets raped. Shes a fucking idiot. When I tried to warn her about how dangerous that is she called me racist. I later sent her a link comparing murder rates and rape rates there compared to here, she acted like statistics weren't a thing. Like anecdotal evidence had more importance to her. I didn't even bother telling her how she would stick out and be a bigger target because she's white.

Where did the white woman touch you?

>I actually hope she gets raped.
>My female cousin.
You sound like you come from Middle-East.

Attached: 1506954626115.jpg (349x314, 10K)

Typical liberal mindset
>hurr everybody is good, evil doesn't exist!
>gets raped and murdered in a foreign country

Fuck it, let it happen. Maybe they'll learn a valuable lesson if they survive an attack.

I don't think so, mate. Theyre just never satisfied no matter what and always think there is something better somewhere and they have to find "it" even though they don't even know what "it" is that they're looking for. Some men are like this too but I find it much more prevalent with women. Never satisfied with what they have. There always has to be more

>implying she even considered looking at him

Because reprisal of primal instincts is proven to bring misery to people and create depression and mental illness among other things.

Attached: 220px-Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpg (220x156, 13K)

Naw I just gate her. She talks a lot of shit all the time. She thinks she's smart but she's borderline retarded. I wouldn't be surprised if she had an IQ of 80 or lower. She constantly talks shit but if you give it back to her she gets all upset and cries to her dad to stand up for her. This bitch is in her late 20s behaving this way.

What are you saying men can do? Get raped and live?

>Costa Rica
I'm pretty sure it's not a very dangerous country that's why it's surprising and people call you racist when you call a country's citizens savages

Dangerous enough for random tourists to get raped and murdered. I'm Swiss and I'm pretty sure we haven't had a tourist murder rape here recently.

if you can't see what trash they are, i feel sorry for you. keep white knighting for the trashy, nigger-loving sluts dude

This.

Growing up privaliged and wealthy, she probably thought the world is just one big playground full of good people. She did not realize there are MANY people in this world who would rob, rape and murder her without a shred of guilt if it was convenient to them. She learned that the hard way.

Alright, man. I'll do that.

>this could've happened just as easily in a first world country

Attached: 82c.jpg (677x995, 88K)

>Compares it to a developed country that isn't what the world is like on average
Russia has a high murder rate but it is still seen as safe to visit as long as you take a few precautions and your white and not homosexual (but you can hide your big gay)

Dumb bitch probably thought it was gonna be like a movie, where some handsome chad or pablo or whatever saves her in the nick of time and they fall in love. But instead it turned out to be a snuff film.

this, she expected hitch hiking to be okay overseas cause back in her home country she could safely hitch a ride in detroit or chicago and expect to reach your destination safely.

>Congo
Heck user, i'm on congo right now working for the military, this place is a fucking mess, she will die if she comes here alone, man, no joke.

I don't see how it matters that Switzerland isn't like the world on average. You said Costa Rica is not "very dangerous" when in 2017 it had a per capita murder rate of 12.1, which is twice the UNODC global average.

Suck my dick, I think this is hilarious. People die in any number of horrible and painful ways every single day. People suffer extreme forms of pain and degradation every day. Why should I care about some spoiled and pampered woman? You probably don't give a single fuck about the hundreds of thousands of children who are poor and live absolutely wretched lives.
Ted understood it all. I suppose he still does

One less retard shitting up the world user. EVERYONE but her apparently knows the Congo is a toilet garbage hell on earth.

>Mentally weak, yes
it really isn't, being mentally weak would be like
>want something
>start thinking about reasons why you can't have it
fucking some random woman, killing her, and getting off scott free is not weakness its infact strength of body and mind

I fucking hate travelfags. What's the point off going to a 3rd world country, backpacking through favelas, living in shitty conditions at hostels, and eating unsanitary street food? Is it just virtue signalling to show off that they are so cultured and knowledge about the world? The locals are only nice to foreigners, because they think they can get some extra money from you. If I wanted go to 3rd world countries, I would like to be pampered and treated like a king.

Attached: 1483500279671.png (300x300, 120K)

my therapist went and she explaiend it pretty well
>cheap booze
>lots of physically fit guys who are either skinny, buff, or jacked
>cheap living
>cheap food
>lots of drugs
Several of her friends ended up getting STI's while there but she just loaded up on cocaine and weed while humping one guy to death

>Is it just virtue signalling to show off that they are so cultured and knowledge about the world?

PRetty much, yes. Also to show that you have money and/or resources to potential mates. Also bragging rights.

>gee user when I was in my twenties I hiked allllllllllllllll over in at least a dozen different countries, what did you do for fun back then?

This.
I travel abroad once or twice a year but only to civilised places. I don't understand why people would want to visit a shithole when everyone there with any sense wants out.

female sexuality is legitimately disgusting.

>a raping shitskin retard is the ideal man

No it's not

honestly i can't say i wouldn't do the same thing if i had the opportunity
>instead of paying for a hotel just fuck some girl over and over and make her cook me food inbetween my trips to get cocaine so i could fuck her more

Feminism and this coupled with privilege as explained in .

It's probably "Muh experience" and "discovering myself".

Hahahahahaha!

>Russia has a high murder rate but it is still seen as safe to visit as long as you take a few precautions
It REALLY depends which part of Russia you want to visit. East or South are safer because they are middle of nowhere-village kind of places, west Russia is the place where most of the crime happens despite it resembling a western civilization the most.

And Somalia had a murder rate close to two points below the world average and Brazil had a murder rate above the world average. Majority of those murders are to do with gangs, you can go to a load of countries that seem dangerous and come back alive just like thousands of people. Travelling the world isn't dangerous unless your a retarded hippie going into extremely dangerous areas like the Favelas but like the faggot aboves cousin you don't go to somewhere like the Congo or any war zone with conflict.

Imagine taking glee at the sight of this headline. Incels are truly sick fucks.

They have the time and money for it that men just dont have.

traveling is a meme

Yeah, I could understand going to poor, but still safe, places like eastern yurope, where at least you aren't in constant danger of being murdered. But Central, South america and Africa are like playing russian roulette.

Not glee, more like "well what did she expect by going to fucking Costa Rica"

This. These women don't realize that the rest of the world is a barbaric place that can and will rape/sodomize with a pipe/murder her before she can explain that she is a Malcolm X scholar. This shit happens all the fucking time: Dumb, naive girl travels by herself and ends up dead a week later.

>glee
no its just funny because its almost like a joke someone would tell. Even in USA i have to walk girls from the bar to their car so some drunk guy doesn't do something stupid and then you have women who think its fine to just go to a country with a much more aggressive culture.

Sure you can go to dangerous countries and come back alive. The point is that the more dangerous it is, the less likely it is that a lone, retarded woman will come back alive, that's my point.

Unrestrained human sexuality is disgusting as fuck famalam.

She wants the AIDs dick, user. She has romanticized it in her tiny female brain for years now. Probably as soon as she started puberty she started touching herself while thinking of purebred African men. But don't worry, she will understand that she was wrong before the end.

no wonder incels worship Chad so much

I'm not some church boy who gets fucked in the ass by his preacher and then spits to everyone else the dangers of sex. The only reason im not fucking every human on this planet is because STI exist

I traveled to numerous places in Europe since it's really cheap for me to fly everywhere or take the bus since I'm in the Netherlands and I must say it's worth it. Going to places like eastern Europe such as Bulgaria, Poland and Hungary were really fun and I met a lot of nice people there, and not only in the hostels I stayed at. It's basically meeting new people on easy and cheap mode while still having fun. It's not all about sex tbqh, but it may differ since I have a gf now

Attached: 1528292426930.png (640x640, 18K)

>live in the one civilization in history that successfully teaches men to resist their primal urges.
>leave said civilization to discover yourself.
>men of the 3rd world rape and murder you.
Why are men so weak? Why can't they resist their urges.

They have been doing that around you for your whole fucking life.

More Whitoids should visit India and get raped there.

Whitoids are a bunch of deluded tards.

She was MEXICAN.

Not everyone in the world is a naive Amerimutt.
Internet tough guy shit doesn't work in the real world.
Shit just happens.

I guarantee you she wants to get fucked to begin with, just being the one to pick the guys. Women are retarded and naive as hell.

You're wrong. It's pretty damn dangerous once you leave the enclosure i.e resorts especially for women. A bunch of them have been raped and killed there when travelling.

Leaving should be their choice, returning not. At that point keeping them there is legitimate. The poblem isn't giving them a choice, it's that there's ZERO consequences for it. Treatment, social services and welfare are standing ready to jump in and save them if necessary.

Much of Africa alone as a woman for that matter, aswell as a bunch of other countries. Problem is women are told how bad they have it here in the west and how oppressed people everywhere are. They're their "fellow oppressed" and "misunderstood" folk who'd never hurt them!

just stay in eastern euroupe and you avoid the reatrded PC police

Beaner women can be just as retarded, feminist, naive and degenerate as western women. More news at 11.

Attached: Travel-news-722443.jpg (620x413, 67K)

Eastern Europe is nice for a holiday but I miss the Netherlands and my comfy student studio after a week or two. Cities like Prague, Krakow, Budapest, Zagreb and Sofia are really nice to spend about 2/3 days in but after that you get bored quite quickly

>go to dangerous country
>stick to the tourist areas
>come back safe

Or you can be a retarded woman.
>go to dangerous country.
>go off by yourself into the lawless areas of the nation
>get raped to death.

If she didn't dressed like a whore and didn't have tats making her seem easy I doubt she would've gotten raped.

That's a shame: she looks to be good practice girlfriend material.

>the only reason im not fucking every human on this planet is because of niggers like me

Yeah OP, cause men never get fucked by subhumans when they visit a new country.

Attached: 46AA20B0-DD14-4D75-95BB-9D040D838E69.jpg (550x367, 25K)

Costa Rica is a beautiful country and I loved my time there, but doing what this woman did is dumb as fuck. I always felt pretty safe in CR, but there are certain things you just don't fucking do, even in your own country.

woman travel abroad to get fucked, it's true

cool source faggot

You can google it in two seconds, which is what I did after the OP posted this. 25 Year Old + Backpacker + Murdered + Costa Rica.

>Someone goes to shit hole country with high crime rate and generally no respect for the sanctity of life
>Surprised they get fucking rekt

Attached: 1519270155695.jpg (640x705, 55K)

Maybe the trip will do her good, she'll realize how safe her country of origin is compared to most of the world.

Some parts of Mexico are basically mini USA states these days.

What's it like there? Niggers murdering each-other in the streets for gadgets?