Non white here

non white here,
how great is it being white?
I always wished i could look like Mark Ponice.

Attached: Foster-the-People-foster-the-people-24949492-1500-843.jpg (640x360, 31K)

some more mark ponice

Attached: 20120114-mark-pontius-foster-the-people.jpg (400x300, 44K)

>white here
>how great is it not being white?
>I always wished I could look like Tyrone

Attached: 90da3978610de5531e80db4dd0dd31badacf11afe5e5c477a166b3bfc0933.png (246x357, 107K)

oregano weedano

Attached: 14f0dfcb26b8c7f707db639b8b92ad18--bands.jpg (231x433, 12K)

But jokes aside, I don't think there's a lot of difference.

Attached: 1515987047548.jpg (500x667, 34K)

i wish i knew what looking like tyrone would feel like but unfortunately im not tyrone.

Asian/white here. I get relatively ignored in America, but I get mad pussy in Asia.

Attached: james--silent-hill_o_297910.jpg (640x732, 291K)

idk man i think in the social sense, your community comes off way more appealing.

Pretty boring, what's it like living the life of a drama movie every breathing moment of your life?

>i'll never get to be a qt midwest suburbanite

Attached: DcSVKdCWkAIvTSE.jpg (961x1021, 114K)

You have an advantage with foreign girls. Not with white girls though. White guys are less alpha than foreign guys and white women lust for them.

not that exciting, just people dying and getting arrested.

this is unironically and unoriginally not true.

Gives me shit to talk about at bars. I'm essentially white, just a little off-white. Some girls dig it.

I unironically want to look like Adam Jensen.

Attached: deus_ex_human_revolution_desktop_1920x1200_hd-wallpaper-788161.jpg (1920x1200, 830K)

Pretty bad being a victim of genocide.

imagine waking up in his body desu

Attached: Erik+1.jpg (1000x1500, 490K)

dont worry user, guys like lil peep and lil xan are obvious notions that people still dont like non whites, even in the age of sound cloud black music. Whites will prevail 9 times out of 10 like they always do.

Sometimes you reflect on it, and you realize that all of human history is on your side.

It's only "great" if you're not a manlet and not ugly. I'm both. I'm basically a nigger with white skin.

not exactly, its just that you guys were so lucky that you got to rewrite history as well as choose to standard of beauty and civilized living. Must awesome being on the winning side. dont let china or southern korea take it from you.

user you sound like a fembot, trust me go to any thirdworld country and you will literally be god tier chad to them (like moses or some shit)

Its like a brotherhood

you can meet other white men and just have a natural kinship "this guy gets it"
people of other races assume you are wealthy, intelligent, responsible

>so lucky

Keep telling yourself that.

>choose to standard of beauty
So that's really what this thread is about. :)

>mfw being a fat ginger kneckbeard still beats being non-white

Attached: 1533491652587s.jpg (250x212, 6K)

>how great is it being white?
wow how do i even begin to explain. it's just amazing, literally everything is different. it's like the difference between being morbidly obese and healthy and fit for your height weight age and gender, i'm just so much for happy and energetic and attractive in every moment of every day. that's what you are, really, you are morbidly dark skinned.

Attached: XKrOhCN[1].jpg (500x673, 43K)

not necessarily, whites have the best culture. Especially midwestern culture.

It just feels normal.

damn you're god damn right user, should i kms?

feeling normal must be great.

my only other question is why are you guys so jealous/earnest to say nigga? its not that cool and its all we have outside of rap.

i mean attraction to physical attributes has more to do with our evolution than any societally implemented "standards of beauty"

if you say that someone can't or shouldn't do something, it becomes all that more appealing. its really that simple

You're more likely to have a mental illness.

it's great - better IQ, emotionally more stable, having a soul
blacks are just old version of humans

>I-I-I I sense white faggots in this thread acting like non-whites

Attached: memetic1.gif (381x374, 14K)

l need this shirt

this seems to be the trade off for hapas. You're treated like a god in asia, even moreso then full whites.

it's okay. there's no real stereotype, so you can eat watermelon and fried chicken. you have to be alert around blacks though, always keep them in your peripheral.

Attached: whypipo are the debil.jpg (1210x1210, 166K)

I always said Elliot Rodger should have moved to Asia.

Imagine being an Armenian. You look shitskin enough to make people think you are Muslim and liberals treat you well. If the Nationalists roll up and slap your girlfriends ass for being a shitskin you can say you are a European from a state fighting eternally against the Muslims for centuries. If niggies know you are European you can say your people were almost at the risk of extinction by rich ((white)) ruling class.

He hated asians though.

Why, so he can be beta there as well? At best he would have married an angry pinoy child bride prostitute with aids