Is 2 plating OHP even possible as a natty?

Is 2 plating OHP even possible as a natty?

Attached: images (98).jpg (533x276, 12K)

yea. I did it at 240lbs body weight though.

There was some autist who claimed 2/3/5/5 in a greenest about how he was an autistic gymcel. Posted body when asked and was legit massive.

Probably. I progressed from 135x5x5->150x5x5
in not too long. I am expecting going past around 180x5x5 will be rough.

I'd say yes. Last year in August I got to 215 OHP @ 190 bw.

I'm stuck at 100 lbs. What the fuck am I supposed to do? It's been three weeks and if I try to go to 105 I fail on the last set.

Don't fret user it's a fucking difficult lift

This lift literally cut me off completely at 150 for 1 rep. I will never be able to hit 155. ever. Been on 150 for over a year. I gave up trying to gain strength a few months back.

225 would be iffy, but possible i'd say.

Yes I did it at 185 lbs and I'm between 5'11-6'0

I can't currently do it because I haven't trained it in months

seen 225+ push press in high school, guy did shot-put and had higher push press than bench, so most likely

No one can advise you if you don’t mention routine, macro intake, caloric intake, sleep hours per night, hydration levels, form, food intake before lifting.

Yeah Alan thrall did It

>5/5 s/d
>massive
Nah bro with that ratio I garuntee he was a manlet

yeah I can The Press 225, I'm pretty fucking big and fat though

Yes it is, but it separates man from boys.
2pl8 OHP
3.5pl8 Bench
5pl8 Squat
6pl8 Deadlift
this separate man from boys

Of course ... 60kg OHP is very easy.. just eat more and youll get 60kg OHP easy

>sips

Change reps and sets or replace your standard ohp with different variations such as, db presses, one handed db, circus presses, z presses, sitting presses, push presses, behind the neck presses and banded presses etc

all of them are possible natty in 4-5 years of training

Just keep doing 105 until you don't fail the last set.

I dunno if it's bait or not, but when they say "2 pl8s" they mean 2 plates on one side of the barbell, which is 4 plates total.

pretty sure I could do a 225 push press right now at 190bw, can strict press 175 right now

I'm already at 130kg bench and 80kg OHP @ 86kg bodyweight, with exactly one year lifting at age 18. Should hopefully have the two presses at that level with another year or so of lifting.

I mean you should be doing like 184lbs after your first year... You'll hit the wall hard after that but eventually I think any man can get it.

I've done 2pl8 ohp and it is not nearly as hard as those other lifts

I've just never been able to hit those other lifts. Bench best ever for me was 345. Squat 425. Deadlifts 485 and with shit form. Honestly the ohp was maybe as hard as like 285-295 bench for me.

6 plate deadlift is about as hard. I have no idea about the other ones because I don't do them. you might have really short arms. we're talking strict press, right?

Eat more, sleep more, try harder.

not that user but I agree, I can strict press 225 but my squat is only 400, I don't really deadlift anymore but my PR is only 425. I'm lanky as fuck too, I'm 6'1" and have a 75" wingspan.
I literally don't know why, I've always been good at pressing for no discernible reason. I think it's having broad shoulders or something

OP said OHP which to me (and I presumed everyone else) just means overhead push press. This is very different from military press/strict press. I'm still pretty sure OP is referring to push press, I've never heard someone say ohp and mean military/strict press.

How important is sleep? I sleep on average 6 hours a night and I've been progressing pretty slow

nah not sure if you're trolling but OHP universally means no leg drive, sorry bud. 2 plate push press should give you about 80kg strict press

nah 2 plate push press is ez shit

ohp means standing strict press man

I'm stuck at 160 which is my body weight. Shit is feeling super grindy now.

Sleep is extremely important, the amount is dependent on the person though, some people just function better on less than 8, others on 8 or higher. Sleep is important to recovery in any situation so take that into consideration.

My strict press even then was 200

Why even bother with high weight strict press, it is just going to fuck your shoulders up the way the weight gets loaded

I've literally seen only one other person do 2pl8 or more push press in person

Push press and control the eccentric.

I've seen like 5 or 6 200+lb manlets do it. Never anyone less than 200 lbs or taller than 6 feet.

I was really close after highschool, but fucked my left shoulder up in a car accident.

yeah but judging what's hard/impressive by what you see people do in the gym won't get you very far.

I don't see why not. I'm 5'8, 190 lbs and I OHP 185 for reps. I'm sure someone with a few years more of training could get a 225 1RM. Especially a bigger guy 4U

Yes, I did 2 plates cleanly at 175 bodyweight after doing 5/3/1 for about 6 months (previous max was 185 or so).

5'9 manlet reporting in, shoulderlets pls go