What am I doing wrong?

So I stay pretty active and diet
but for some reason my stomach
still sucks ass.
I eat paleo and work-out
and I don't have much fat and I figured it
was grain products causing this but when I relax my abdomen it sticks out horribly.
there is no pain so I do not believe it is hernia.
Is it just gas or what? what other diets can I try?

Attached: bloating_idk.jpg (3552x3264, 1.76M)

You have too much fat, lardbag. Fucking eat less calories than you burn for more than 2 days faggot

It's called being a fat fuck. Lift more, do some cardio.

dude if it was fay, wouldn't it be between the skin and the muscles? not under them?

You've got gas!

Take a probiotic and become anal (get it haha) about your fiber intake. Same amounts, same time. In about a week that bloat should fade. Also, your posture is fucked up. You've got APT, and kyphosis (maybe just the taking picture pose though). Fix your apt, and you lower abs will be more engaged. If you're not lying down, your abs should be tense (not braced necessarily, but like a taut rope).

Not only are you fat, you also have body dysmorphia.

Dude there is SO much fucking fat on the lower half of your abdomen that it's completely obvious that this is bait. Literally fucking stick to a diet and stop being impatient. You're not gonna get results tomorrow and you're more than likely not some fucking freak of a human being with an abnormally large stomach. Just fucking stay consistent

Visceral fat, never post to again brainlet

You're a fatty. Also, possible beer gut (liver damage)

Fuck these idiots. It's not fat. Fat is liquid
Liquid does not get compressed. Unless your body gets deformed like a water balloon when you flex, your fat isn't moving around.

This is gas (and your organs just pushing against a weak abdomen).

You are fat though. Even if you fix this, you won't have a six pack, but the bloat is not fat.

How the fuck do you fix bloat?

Do you have a source for this? I’m in the same bot as OP, and I have been 20-4 fasting for 3 months now. I also thought by core was under developed but I’m up to 2 minute planks and still fat around my stomach (even though my chest and biceps are well defined)

I want to believe you, but I’ll need a second opinion that isn’t an anonymous poster on an underwater basket weaving forum

Patriot Front? Good shit

They use this symbol but it is just a general
WN symbol in Texas.

you have visceral fat

Attached: E6C378A4-9E32-4B25-A198-52A710BED5F5.jpg (450x297, 47K)

How much do you drink?

How do you get rid of this shit?

Fast? DNP

Exercise and eating less. Put down the fork fatty

Pretty typical beer gut desu. I cut out booze for a month and difference was night and day.

none

How much alcohol do you drink OP

What about junk food or soda?

>20-4 fasting
you better mean 20 hours fast
> 2 minute plank
oh ok it's bait

Belly and love handle fat is the last thing to go. It absolutely sucks but there's no way around it. Just gotta keep going.

none.
I went Paleo a while ago.
I do have gas all the time tho. especially with eggs

Attached: 0152f31bc51527ff1d258e51e5e3a804d707382b85a0e5e67032e5b954cb954d.jpg (584x960, 49K)

burn more calories than you consume and start lifting weights

im a dogtor and you are abot to die RIP in pieces

Exact same problem here
I literally have to flex my stomach all day 24/7 because i feel insecure as fuck
Also my cardio endurance is terrible, i can barely run 2km without dying

Hot (no homo).

If only girls had the same low standards and attraction toward flabby bodies as gay men. Fucking sucks.

I have a similar problem. No part of my body is fat except my gut, when I relax it completely it sticks out something severe. I see huge fat fucks who have smaller stomachs when they relax it. I dont get it. Kinda worries me that something is real fucked up with my body

I have good cardio. my body isn't failing me, I just worry that something could be wrong and it just looks ugly to me. I am going to go with visceral fat and gas and work on those. I hope it isnt like the one guy said it could be prostate or fucked up organs.

>16 BMI
>still have skinnyfat gut

Attached: 1500244061810.jpg (1126x1091, 743K)

Also when I lay down and relax it it almost looks like I'm sucking it in and my ribs are more out than my gut. Is this just an extremely weak core?

Holy shit same dude
I think it's just that our core muscles are pretty weak, i remember neglecting core exercises before because i thought arms are more important

you have terrible posture, clear lordosis and fat

Yeah idk it's weird as shit.

>fat is liquid
>liquid cant be compressed
Please return to highschool and retake biology.

>fad diet
>"i work out guise!"
You're fat because you're uneducated and retarded.

/thread