Financial thread

Post your:

>Age
>Money in bank (Checking+Savings)
>Credit score

Attached: 7F44F7A7-0BF6-44A5-A103-68CBA597510A.jpg (764x551, 275K)

>19
>0
>what
btw im getting kicked out soon. what do?

>19
>13k
>670

>20
>$1400
>?
unorginal comment

Attached: ALIVE.jpg (250x210, 8K)

>18
>4k
>dunno

>27
>$75k
>Probably not that great

>20
>250k 25k into btc a year ago+ cash out near the top
>no idea not a mutt and buy whatever I want in cash

Attached: edited.png (1000x1232, 98K)

>33
>$100
>780

don't know why its so high when I have only debt and no assets

>21
>around $3,000
>uhhh what's that

How do so many people not know what a credit score is? Are you guys retarded?

>21
>22k
>684

>19
>$5k
>No score yet, bucko

>How do so many people not know what a credit score is? Are you guys retarded?
Why would I know what it is?

If you have a bank account, you have a credit score, idiot.

>24
>$0($65 in my wallet)
>afraid to check because I know it's miserable

Because its the second most important number in your life after ssn.

>21
>$14000 after 8 months of wagecucking
>uuuuuuuhhhhh, what kind of phalometric system is this?

The vast majority of countries dont have ''credit score''

Why do you niggers give information away freely to these info-miners? Fucking idiots.

no idea

The concept of credit score is retarded. In first world countries they look at your assets, income, declared tax, whether you have paid all your bills on time etc etc in order to give you a credit rating, and it's not going to be point based.

How user? Why dont you try to save money?

>29
>25k in bank, 20k in retirement, 30k in investments
>830 last time I checked
Just started a job making 250k though

>20
>700k
>what

>19
>Only $60, but I'm about to get some more paychecks in with the new job
>No credit score. I will not touch credit cards or loans at all, they're a trap and I will not buy into it unless absolutely necessary

I follow a simple financial rule passed down from God himself into the hands of the people who drafted the Bible: "don't spend money you don't have"
The fact our society glorifies financial irresponsibility is astounding to me

>The fact our society glorifies financial irresponsibility is astounding to me
You clearly aen't financially responsible if you have $60

user if I were you I'd consider getting a credit card. I got mine when I was your age to start buildong up a credit history, all I did was buy things I would have bought anyways then paid my bill on time. Now I have a credit score which is important for finding apartments and jobs these days. Just dont overspend and you'll be fine.

>27
>$225K (including investment)
>775 with Experian

Chiropractors make good ez money. Get to be a Dr without trying.

>23
>$4000
>790

Feels okay, wish I had more though. I'm basically still a broke kid

Attached: SpaceWar.jpg (640x360, 66K)

>20
>13.288 euro's
>Do I look like a fucking burger?

I usually am, I just got slammed with a few unwanted circumstances the last 2 months
Switched jobs, had to pay a few bills, and had/have to put work into my car. But other than that, things are going alright
I've considered it because my bank offered it to me. But i won't do it, especially not when I hop jobs more than roasties hop dick.

I'm at my 4th job in a year, I'm going to wait until I finish my classes at uni next year before I make any major financial decisions.

>23k
>$167k in investment accounts, $2k in checking
>honestly don't know my credit, probably around 800

>21
>about $300K
>820
My parents are really rich and I am really good at what I am doing but I am still autistic

Read up as much about wildlife survival in different parts of the world as you possibly can. Watch Bear Grylls. Hunt rats, pigeons and cook them, drink your own piss. Become a wanderer and explore the world. Take oddjobs here and there to get a little emergency change. By the time you're 25 you will have more life experience than most urbanites gain in their entire lifetime.

Attached: 1396625487456.jpg (637x900, 183K)

kids who don't know what a credit score is.

It basically tells people how well you handle your money.
You get credit checks whenever you pay for something via finance options or direct debit.
You have a credit score if you have a bank account. You need a good credit score for things like cheaper car insurance and to rent out properties, or to set up direct debit payments for contractual agreements like phone plans or utility bills.
A low credit score says "I don't know how to handle my money. You cannot rely on me. I will likely not be able to afford these payments and will end up in debt to you".

>62
>850k+4M
>100k

Attached: Old-Hermit.jpg (460x262, 48K)

>tells people to become homeless and eat trash for the experience
>posts a pic of a crippled street urchin
>implies this is a desirable state of affairs

Attached: face.png (310x285, 112K)

>20
>about 4K from old Job plus stocks from grandmother, family itself is very poor though.
>Falling for Credit Cards meme

Attached: smug_lewd.jpg (611x696, 71K)

>30
>age times one thousand and then some
>OwO what's this...?

>mid 20s
>about 10k liquid, 50k student loan debt, 40k/year job
>like 560 or some shit (always late on student loan payments, I don't want to buy a house or car so idgaf about my credit score)
Feels bad man. Long periods of unemployment along with graduating college late and coming from a poorfag family.

my grandpa makes 200k /yr profit and 400k gross.

start a business wagecucks

I'm fully aware of what credit scores are and how they work
But I'd rather have no credit score than owe people money

The borrower is slave to the lender

Never opened a line of credit

>A subject to which few intellectuals ever give a thought is the right to be a vagrant, the freedom to wander. Yet vagrancy is deliverance, and life on the open road is the essence of freedom. To have the courage to smash the chains with which modern life has weighted us (under the pretext that it was offering us more liberty), then to take up the symbolic stick and bundle, and get out! The healthy wayfarer sitting beside the road scanning the horizon open before him, is he not the absolute master of the earth, the waters, even the sky? His estate has no limits, his empire no law. No work bends him toward the ground, for the bounty and beauty of the earth are already his.

>-Isabelle Eberhardt

>implying you know any better

Attached: 9d632e499a296aa8e4cce39a7e673f2d.jpg (397x567, 105K)

>24
>46000
>780

I'm a NEET right now though.

>this level of zoomerposting

Attached: a30.png (680x613, 290K)

No credit score yet

Isn't this ultimately just a ploy to get people to use whatever products finance companies want you to pay for though? Buying shit on credit, interests, card fees, direct debit service fees? If anything this sort of behaviour would indicate financial recklessness by throwing away money on useless motions. Cuckery.

>25
>-$1013
>$-35,000 personal loan to repay
>-$40,000 student debt
>-$325,000 mortgage
My only assets are $1000 of worthless Cryptocurrency and an 18 year old sports car
Here's the kicker
I'm a Chartered Financial Advisor who instructs people on how to build and preserve wealth for a living and have a dual role in helping manage medium to long term operations for my company as well and if any of them knew the details of my life I'd probably be fired

What was the personal loan for and how much equity do you have in your house?

+- 1k of my parents' money (feel bad about it)
?

>29
>$15,000 (+$30,000 invested)
>805 last time it was given to me, but I don't check it even though I know I should

idk

>20
>$55.12 currently
>792

Attached: 37682044_570773159984876_2785405554107875328_n.jpg (1242x1159, 72K)

>22
>lmao who has 2 seperate accounts (3k + 10k from inheritance
>?

18 year old sports car? What car? If it's a miata, that's a decent amount of value you got there if you hold onto it for a bit, prices are definitely going up

>19
>like 5000 euro because I dont buy many new clothes and still live with parents