I'm an alien

Just a heads up for you guys; the nuclear weapons detonated on your planet will have ramifications from extraterrestrials. Since Earth is quite distant from the nearest sensor, it'll take 29 more years until the nuclear fusion is detected. Once the fusion reaction is identified, a gamma ray burst will be directed towards the position of Earth in 94 years, destroying the atmosphere and biosphere within a few minutes. This will kill all life on Earth, especially humans. Which is too bad, because Earth and its life has not been discovered yet by them, which is why the fusion reactions are taking so long to be detected. So an unexpected fusion reaction detection will be surprising since they govern most of the local group.

There are only 5 instances of endemic life arising by itself amongst the 23 galaxies studied. 4 planets developed higher intelligence; however, at very different times. The first known instance of a planet to host intelligence happened millions of years ago, and their species still predominantly exists today. This species is the one researching the local group for other life. The second arose a few 100 thousand years ago. However, there was conflict between the new species and the originals. The new species had discovered fusion reaction and used it against the originals. The originals used chemical reactants to destroy the atmosphere of their planet. The third case of intelligence arising is similar to the second, where nuclear fusion was used in combat against the originals.

Life is the forth instance of intelligence arising. However, your lifespan will be seriously cut short once the originals discover the usage of nuclear fusion. There won't be negotiations, because logically it makes sense to the originals to destroy any intelligence if it poses a threat to them. Which is too bad because humans could offer much even if you aren't as smart as us.

I am a member of the original species, but I am a renegade. I just felt I should warn you.

Attached: fig112.jpg (785x460, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRcPA7Fzebw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Warning when there is literally no way to be saved from that
Wow. Great. Thanks for the head up

Ok thanks mr alien

Lel who the fuck cares all of the people reading this will be dead by then. Fucking aliens man.

You're welcome. I'm just nearby Earth in your atmosphere because I like you. I have already warned government officials and richest people with no response. I'll obviously be gone before your planet is sterilised and I won't be taking any passengers due to personal and biological reasons. I only recently discovered Earth a few months ago, but I was sad to learn that you've already detonated nuclear bombs. Oh well, natural selection. The primary reason they'll destroy you is because there's a chance you could become more advanced and dangerous by the time they physically communicate with you, which poses a threat to them.

>Life is the forth instance of intelligence arising
Life **on Earth** is the forth. Sorry for my mistake, I hope you didn't take offence.

Take me with you. I'll shower first I promise

Our biological functions are drastically different, meaning you'll wont be able to use the life support on my ship. It would be troublesome to redevelop my ship to accommodate you. I'm sorry. However, the gamma ray burst will impact Earth long after your death anyway, so you have no cause for concern. You'll just be wasting your life by not staying on Earth where you belong.

Thanks senpai.

Can anything travel faster than light? Or do you geodesically fold space instead to travel to locations?

Nothing can have a speed faster than light. You can fold space through higher dimensions, but only on a quantum scale, meaning it has no practicality in space travel. This is why the originals are using a gamma ray burst to sterilise Earth instead of confront you physically, because it would take too long to travel to you.

How did you get here then, arsehole.

Thanks for the heads up ayy lmao

I've been adrift for thousands of years. You're probably asking this because you only live for about 80 years, but my species developed ant-ageing techniques thousands of years ago. I will not die as long as my machinery functions or I have an accident. I left my species after the whole third intelligence ordeal. I stumbled across Earth, not knowing it was inhabited. It contained a large amount of water, so I decided to visit, and then I found humans and discovered that you used nuclear fusion. Now I'm here talking to you.

Hey alien-sama is it true you did cocaine with david bowie when he was younger?
also fuck off we're full and stop using our internet you fucking green nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=tRcPA7Fzebw

Thanks friend. Where will the gamma ray burst be coming from?

I wouldn't be too worried about nuclear fusion if I were you guys. The reaction can already be contained and nullified by a feedback loop chemical reaction. Surely they know this

I meant For you. Oops

I've only been here for a few months.

The most likely the canis major galaxy. I'm not sure what star will be used to create the gamma ray burst, so I don't know the specifics

It's not about the nuclear fusion being used as a weapon, it's about humans being advanced enough to discover nuclear fusion. Any intelligent species poses a threat to the originals, and therefore must be eliminated before they can do real damage. Which is very unlikely because of how vast the originals have inhabited. There are even different strains of us because they have evolved to adapt to a planet they rest on.

In addition, since I left my species, I'm not sure how much they have discovered, but I can only make estimates due to the fact I have not received any communication attempts from them.

Are you paying rent cunt?
no fuck off you space nigger not having your fucking dole ass sit in /muh atmosphere/

I've been studying human behaviours to understand them but you're confusing me. I'm not going to leave if that's what you're asking, because I'm rather fond of humans. Maybe I'm just lonely. I'd rather you guys develop technology to shift the velocity of Earth to evade the gamma ray burst then stop using fusion to hide from the originals. Afterwards perhaps they'll physically visit to check on what is going on, then you can negotiate.

fucking idiot alien, nuked use fission not fusion.

If you're going to larp, at least do it on the right board.

This. Our fusion technology is so limited it's laughable. We'd be raping alien butts all over the galaxy if we had any sort of stable grasp on fusion.

nah cunt you're not landing until you pay debt you yellow chink space nigger

You'd think an alien who could travel this far undetected would know the difference between fusion and fission.

are you planning on writing a bad sci fi novel full of grammatical errors and scientific inconsistencies?

Space aliens BTFO'd

Attached: IMG_2109.jpg (636x493, 52K)

> t h i s
Give me that originality, daddy

Kys larping neckbeard

Can you make me a chad or is your technology not that good

how can you live for this long without being suicidal?
ive only been alive for 20 years but I can barely endure it and want to die every time I wake up

alien man post something in your native language

Attached: 1498876829020.png (606x504, 160K)

>Species that has lived for millions of years.
>Still hasn't found a way to counteract nuclear fusion attacks.
Too many holes in ur bait mate.

Attached: MUNCH.png (290x611, 197K)

What do you think about Chads and Stacies?

Why the fuck are you posting on Jow Forums you ayy lmao dimwit? Jow Forums is partially dead because of all those normies so do it somewhere else.
Also, post in the right board next time
P.S: Quit LARPing. If you really are one of the ayy lmaos then go on /soc /and post a pic of yourself with a timestamp or gtfo

Attached: animu wowie.jpg (853x480, 22K)