That guy that posts on Jow Forums that thinks he has his shit together because he's in good shape but is in his...

>that guy that posts on Jow Forums that thinks he has his shit together because he's in good shape but is in his mid-late 20s and doesn't participate in his community, have a close-knit group of friends, gainful employment, a loving wife, a home he can raise a family in, children running around to carry on his name and a strong belief in Jesus Christ

What's the plan? To be some weird, permanently developmentally stunted adult man that lives with his parents or lives in a dump alone? Never having a single thing in life that your father cherished most.

Attached: 1532920297273.png (1440x720, 111K)

Attached: IMG_2429.jpg (500x532, 40K)

Fuck no this asshole is actually onto something.
Godspeed

Jesus fucking Christ I LOVE Canada with all of my heart. MCPA: Make Canada Polite Again

how do i make my frienfs close knit

Attached: 8a9.jpg (657x527, 51K)

>lives in a dump alone

I'll clean up after myself.

Attached: 1529030545370.jpg (409x409, 105K)

Awwwwww motherfuxker you hit the nail RIGHT ON THE FUKIN HEAD
I want all that shit!!! I want it all. The picket fence. The little brats running around with super soakers. The wifu cooking up a meal. Sipping next to the bbq.
Damn! Id give up anything to have it all like that
>except lifting i wouldnt give that up

Stray away from your companions and meditate.
Think about theirnintentions.
Relate the actions they take to their intentions because thats only true
Get rid of all drug buddies. Theyre all sociopaths to a degree and majorly flawed.
>Make yourself awesome for the sake of you being awesome

>attract other righteous like minded brethren

Up next on Q107

The all 70s Classic Rock long weekend

>What's the plan? To be some weird, permanently developmentally stunted adult man that lives with his parents or lives in a dump alone? Never having a single thing in life that your father cherished most.
You got it my man. I don't give a shit if I live up to your standards.

The 1980s Camaro is objectively shit and anyone that owns one and claims to drive a "muscle car" is a sad meme of a man if there ever was one.

There is righteous and there is incel blind motherfuckers.
I dont respect anyone that holds a view without having tried the other side. Otherwise how the fuck would they know wtf they are talking about?
Ignorant ass mfers

really big knitting needles

>close-knit group of friends
All those things are nice but this is the kicker. I can’t imagine how life would be without a close group of friends to talk to, laugh with, be there for support, etc.
Having a couple good friends here and there that are separate really isn’t the same.

Seriously. Whats the point of a “”muscle car””? If you want something that can tow then get a truck, if you want something fast then get an actually fast car. “Muscle” is just an excuse for being not really good at anything but still “”powerful””.

sounds like you have low test

>being on Jow Forums past college

Especially this board. Why would you still come to Jow Forums lite past the age of 21?

> a strong belief in Jesus Christ
Go fuck yourself OP. Religion is the opium of the people. Stop spreading cancer of the mind.

Kek'd hard.

Where else would I go?

People who say things like this tend to be shilling for their own religion whether they realize it or not.

I appreciate this pixel art.

I’ve slowly but surely drifted to the slow, niche interest boards. Jow Forums is the only relatively high traffic one I still come to and it’s getting tiresome as well. You used to be able to find unique content depending on which board you were on and now it’s just the same small handful of memes that spread across the whole site. This stupid boomer one is the latest example.

Owning an old muscle car is literally the definition of low test. Thats why all the boomers have them

I can get behind everything except Jesus

Attached: 46CB3F52-A874-455D-8AD5-6CBF9172DF5E.png (1420x1058, 145K)

>not maintaining close friendships from middle/high school

I only have like 3 friends, but I've known them for over a decade. Seriously, if you haven't been good friends for someone for at least 5 years, then you're not really that close anyway

God damn that looks so damn comfy lads. How do i into boomer lifestyle??

Usually because of cheap parts and a large aftermarket support.
These older cars tend to be popular now also because rear wheel drive cars are becoming more rare and old cars tend to be lighter than modern cars (although they are also less safe).

>be 31.
>on here since I was 25.
>fit.
>live in parents house.
>unemployed
>not attending college.

Shiggity.

I have an extremely difficult time believing even 1% of all Jow Forums posters participate in their community and wake up early on Sundays for something as social as church.

Similar to me. Except I got 2 degrees and I dont live with the rents. Im unemployed like you tho so maybe that makes you feel better.
Not too late to move out. Just get an education foo

DELET

Attached: db4.jpg (200x146, 5K)

had to cut ties, they were all stoner pieces of shit that roped me into a fuvked lifestyle

>Jow Forums is the only relatively high traffic one
This place is dead

>be some weird, permanently developmentally stunted adult man that lives with his parents
Currently living that at 28.
I go to school, train three days a week with a pt, am an on site manager at my apartment, keep an eye on my dad ever since he had a stroke (he's hardly needy though), and I have a couple of close friends I regularly hang out with, but I haven't had a real job in like a decade, don't drive, haven't had a gf in a long time either. In general I think I'm socially retarded, I'm comfortable with myself but I feel like I easily miss social ques and do or say shit that can make people uncomfortable.
My big plan is to off myself once my dad dies, or at least that's all I have in mind for myself so far.

Attached: 1521526567365.jpg (555x525, 67K)

I don't idealize the boomer life. I'm in my 30's and I have no kids, no debt and no vices. I live with my parents and save money. I have time and money to do whatever I want whenever I want but most things in life are fucking shit so here I am.

Attached: 1523132573-a_aaa-al-bundy.jpg (250x279, 26K)

why is there so much reddit on this website all of a sudden
just why?
can someone help me?

>live someone else's perfect life or you're a failure
Nah, thanks though OP

the boomer life is lsd partying and hippie communes you fucking faggot

>doesn't participate in his community
My community sucks ass.
>have a close-knit group of friends
I wouldn't call them close-knit, but I play RPGs with them every week. It's fun.
>gainful employment
I'm a student.
>a loving wife
Waste of fucking money.
>a home he can raise a family in
I don't want to deal with a lawn. I'm fine with an apartment, though I'd surely like a bigger one.
>children running around to carry on his name
Waste of money and time. Kids suck ass.
>and a strong belief in Jesus Christ
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: PrayYourGayAway.jpg (245x206, 13K)

nobody has that mid twenty

It's about improving yourself one step at a time, for me it went like this:
> Be turning 27, college drop out with OK job, skinnyfat stoner/gamer my entire life
> Be really bored/unsatisfied with life
> Decide on a whim it'd be pretty cool to get in shape for the first time in my life
> See noon gains, get hooked
> First time I ever really had a visual connection showing my efforts paying off
> Still kinda bored, decide I can do more
> Enroll in school
Now I just turned 29, I'm in the best shape of my life, I have an excellent GPA, and I'm about to head to a job interview for much more money. One step at a time, just keep improving yourself.

>that guy who wastes his time giving people advice on a kyrgyzstani clay modeling forum instead of living his life

cringe

this is indoctrination and shaming tactics for not participating in an increasingly failing system

That’s great but save money to do what? I’m 23 and autistic as fuck but I’m starting to realize the OP is right, even if I had a lot of money I can’t even think of anything I want. It’s almost like people have kids because there’s nothing else to even do.

Sure, I could learn about this or that subject, but why? It would fulfill me in the moment, but what about when I hit 30? 40? 50? Do I really want to just spend my life learning skills? To what end?

Sure, I could travel. It would be cool to see all the sites, but what then? Why do I want to spend my life seeing the homes and communities and cultures of others? I want a place to call home and a community as well.

It looks like you have reached the first stage of enlightenment. The second will be full of depression, disappointment, and anger. The third, however, is one of acceptance, nihilism, and hedonism.

They used to be cheap. Has nostalgia. Can be made fast pretty cheap.

Yep, same

>He thinks I still care

HAHAHAHA I am already dead inside

Attached: 1534273605130.jpg (680x383, 17K)

>believes in Jesus
>forgets that the Bible says being celibate is better and that marriage is a backup plan
based NEET Paul

Attached: 1502574012501.png (1100x700, 803K)

It's about 2,000 a month for a 1BR where I live. I'm being a tad hyperbolic in my post, I'm not in college but I graduated from college.

>when you live in Asia and see the rent back in the west

Attached: 03-kanye-west-donald-trump-2016-billboard-1548.jpg (1548x1024, 1.12M)

For myself i would say i wouldnt enjoy any of it.
Back when i was 12 yo i decided to not have wife and kids ever, I don't feel it. For me it's somewhat false in general and not nessecary in my life and pain in the butt.

>Back when i was 12 yo i decided to not have wife and kids ever,

Ah, sticking to decisions made when you were 12, as a school teacher i gotta say that 12 year olds sure do make good long term decisions

I'd think it through. I had a shitty mother and saw my dad being miserable so I decided to not do the family thing. Now I'm kind of wishing I had but I'm too old. Then again I could be another family court victim. Grass is always greener I suppose. I guess what I'm saying is... fuck if I know. We live in a time of shit and some of it's probably gonna rub off on you one way or another. Just figure out what you want, place your bets and if you lose then at least it doesn't last that long.

do i know? it's been 10 years and i still don't have any of these so...
For me it doesn't make sense just. To be honest i don't even like when people touch me and all talking, interactions and stuff. I just don't like ppl and have as little as possible of interactions whit them

>That’s great but save money to do what?
To always be able to afford anything I need or want. I can't predict the future and tell you exactly what but money in this world is always a good thing to have.

You ever spend extended periods of time with kids?

Everyone I know who doesn't want kids either thinks the world is ending so won't bring kids into the world or has never spent more 5 minutes in a room with a kid.

Kids can be fun. I enjoy spending time with my sister’s kids but I truly love that I can then go home to peace and quiet.

I'm totally down with having kids but I'd need to be unironically in my 50s with my magnum opus already written

Not him but I have and that's how I know I don't want kids.

I'm never having children user.
My life is a long series of fuck ups and I honestly have fucked up so much of it all that I can't honestly hope to be a good parent.
I'd be the worst possible husband and father you can imagine.
I just know I'll end up banging my daughter or sons attractive female friends. I just know it.
I'll screw their lives up the marriage I'll whore around ceaselessly or just be a distant cold hearted prick.
I'm okay with being the asshole uncle.
Now that, that's out of the way and I'm fully understanding of my position in life.

It's time to get on ball destroying amounts of gear and some speed and live the rest of my life as a coked up juice head manwhore.

I agree. If his stuff was actually reasonably attainable dont you think we would have it? Is breaking your back for $15 an hour with a 4 year comerce degree really the only way?

Fuck it. I am opting out.

I've had to take care of multiple children from the time I was a 13 years old.
Recently I've had to cook for, look after, clothe, bathe etc etc etc several children for multiple months basically on my own.
A man can't do that his entire life.
I can't play nurse maid, cook, and watchdog, and pet to over half a dozen children.
Hell with that.
Shit, I'm not even any good at it. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.
I'm probably screwing them all up.

Fucks sake. The sooner I can get this new job and get back on the road the better.

It is reasonably attainable.
It's just that there's nothing to gain from participating in it anymore.
You're even demonized for it across media and social media(by the usual suspects most often enough).
Why be a part of it.

This is really sad and weak justification for continuing bad habits, and fantasizing and putting drug use up on a pedestal confirms how you havent experienced the extreme lows of that lifestyle. You sound very stupid.

Im not, im getting land, a garden, and a tent to live on it.

>have to take ice or meth to know its bad

>jesus christ
lmao

i got 8 or 9 years younger brother and i spend time whit him from his birth.
It's not i don't like kids, most improtantly i don't want to have a wife and i like kids too much to have one and ruin his childhood

Pretty much this. I legitimately don’t know how any young couple making under six figures can afford a decent house to start a family in. Every new housing development I see going up in my hometown consists of nothing but McMansions. There seems to be zero middle class housing anymore.

>unironic boomerposting

The middle class move to cheaply built condos. These things still cost a quarter million and will be totally dilapidated and needing destruction by the time the mortgage is paid. Particle board is not meant to last.

Community participation in things like charity events, marathons, etc.
Close knit group of 4 - 5 friends
Gainfully employed in financial sector
Married in strong relationship
Renting apartment (no current home - too wasteful)
Children are for idiots. Religion is odd.

>You sound very stupid.
EXACTLY!
I AM STUPID!
I would have no business with a wife or raising children.
I'm not the kind of man that can be depended on or trusted.
I'm selfish stupid asshole.

The housing market is fucking awful in just about any desirable city. It’s absolutely fucking depressing.

>..But-but-buut...AWALT and she'll lose interest and child support

Seriously, this is the state of "men" now.

I like you user, got a wife, house, car and working on kids.

God speed.

Like the other user said. Those houses are built cheap and to need to be repaired and maintained.

Houses are not built to last, to be safe, or to be energy efficient.
Just to look good for a little while and cost a fuckton of money.
Moneysinks.

People are moving out of suburbs and cities on the coasts for a reason user. Everyone is either buying land and building their own homes or finding well built homes that can last generations in the flyover states or south.

DELE

Attached: 1507507944408.jpg (495x362, 19K)

>Seriously, this is the state of "men" now.
These are things that men need to worry about and isn't talked about NEARLY enough in mainstream media and academia.
Even casually mentioning anything about it is met with scorn and called evil or bad in media and in reality.

With usura hath no man a house of good stone
each block cut smooth and well fitting,
that design might cover their face...

Usura rusteth the chisel
It rusteth the craft and the craftsman
It gnaweth the thread in the loom...

Always the jews....

I have everything you mentioned except the wife, kids and strong belief in Jesus. Just haven't met a woman that I find worthy of sacrificing my freedom for. Got 2 fwb's and my house is the go to place for my friends to hang and chill, guess that's kind of the same as having brats running around. I can't believe in god but I respect religion. Also the girls in my social circle do my laundry andclean my house as a "thank you" that they're Always welcome. Guess that's the same as having a wife?

i have all of that but a wife, children and a strong belief in jesus lol
my plan is to keep on trucking and try make meaning in an otherwise meaningless world

>basically on my own
>A man can't do that his entire life

Find a woman. That's what they're made for.

Attached: think3.gif (600x338, 3.56M)

>guess that's kind of the same as having brats running around
not even close. what you're doing is WAY more respectable

In your current position being Jow Forums is not enough for you to make it. It's over faggot, time to an hero.

I said I didn't want to take care of any children. Getting a woman is basically getting another child to take care of.

Listen man the truth is there actually isn't a destination in life that you're gonna get to and be like "Yeah, this is that thing I wanted and have always been looking for." It's a journey and you just have to find interesting things to fill it with on the way, otherwise you look back later on and say "I wasted my youth because I sat around complaining about how things aren't really as worthwhile as people say they are."

>but I respect religion
Literally why?

How old are you, user? Are you sure it's too late?

It really is

I have been around plenty of little kids including my sister who is 11 years younger and I already know I don't have the temperament for them.
Never mind that I want to punt them every time they shriek, everything they do from stupid questions to tugging at your elbow to show you some stupid drawing they made is incredibly grating to me.
Rather than become a shitty, impatient parent to some unfortunate child I'd rather stick to myself because I genuinely like solitude with occasional contact with 1-3 close friends.

> what your father cherished most

I don't drink beer so the jokes on you

Play D&D with them. Or board games. We are living in a golden age for analog gaming.

this

What's the point of this post?

This guy and I are in the same situation. I just wanna run and smoke weed.

What can I say? /fitNEET/ is godly

Attached: 1534819774109.png (560x396, 151K)