THUNDER

>THUNDER
>FEEL THE THUNDER
>LIGHTNING AND THE THUNDER

Attached: 1482924409666.jpg (355x360, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2SoXxnlCUqk
youtube.com/watch?v=volIlLCZ3nM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>WHIP, WHIP
>RUN ME LIKE A RACEHORSE
>PULL ME LIKE A RIPCORD

Attached: 1530887179769.png (400x750, 187K)

Imagine Dragons is the shittiest most generic rock act I've heard since Nickelback.

post body

>am to yung girl das illegal

This

post body

Me on the left.

Attached: imagine-dragons.jpg (1440x960, 107K)

I only know the song op is talking abo because it was used in a commercial. And once a song is used in a commercial it's over.

i get an instant headache as soon as i hear "thunder". if i dont change the radio fast enough, i'll get genuinely mad. idk how imagine dragons manages to make the shittiest fucking pop songs possible

Holy fuck that guys looks STUPID.and please for the love of God may the CS on that jacket not stand for: Calgary Stampede

post body

Posting the vastly superior workout thunder-based song:

youtube.com/watch?v=2SoXxnlCUqk

based post body poster

*sip*

yep, acdc was a great band...

I literally can't comprehend not having at least a couple AC/DC songs in your workout playlist.

>had to work at a job where I was forced to listen to the same fucking radio station playing the same 5 top 40 songs over and over again
literal hell. This one probably annoyed me the most. Maybe even more than Despacito. Literally the worst part of my job, I'm so glad it's over.

>imblyign
literally all i need is the carolus rex album and that shit will get me going

that being said, any good scandinavian speed metal that an user can recommend? can't get enough of sabaton and it's unfortunate that they only made one album in swedish.

youtube.com/watch?v=volIlLCZ3nM

Fuck you. That song literally made me buy a barbell and quit the gym.
Don't insult Nickelback like that

Attached: freewojak.jpg (500x500, 57K)

>NIGGAS IFFY UH
>BLICKY GOT THAT STIFFY UH

Attached: 1535509524181.png (563x542, 157K)

based and monsterpilled.

Based
t. Iffy niggas