Lurkie lurkie

>tfw can't argue properly and very rarely have anything of value to contribute to a thread
>when I do have an opinion on something I always see someone else state in a much more thought-out way than I ever could
>shy and afraid of confrontation, even online
So I just lurk. Everywhere I visit, I read much but rarely contribute.

How are my fellow /lurkerbots/ doing?

Attached: 1521748640007.png (211x239, 6K)

Lurkers rise up

First thread I replied to all week. Almost didn't post this.

Attached: 1508357130847.png (671x519, 146K)

I lived as a ghost too. I lurked Jow Forums for... 8 years?... without making a single post. Now I post if I feel like it. /v/ is my homeboard. I fit right in even if my post is shit.

It's alright little guy I mostly feel the same way

Although I can be articulate if I want to be, the problem is that I often don't care enough to put in the necessary effort

the most I can bring myself to post is saying nice things and agreeing with people.

Same here sometimes iam writing a reply but then i stop and go to other threads i'd kill it anyway

Do you honestly feel this way? I used to think I was just lazy until I realized I was stupid and had nothing important to say. No amount of articulateness could cover up my lack of character or depth.

I tried to post stuff with my opinions before and ended up misreading the post to which I was replying and ended up embarrassing myself, so I closed the thread quickly and pretended it didn't happen.

Attached: dumpeep.png (658x662, 37K)

I believe that I have some wholesomeness and character to add to many situations, but it's like I said I often don't feel like contributing because I am truly lazy

>good at thinking out a reply to something
>shit at actually putting it into words
Anyone else?

>tfw you need stimulants in order to discuss Chinese cartoons and comics without misremembering everything or missing details

Attached: 39E7CAA5-7220-4741-8659-62BDB01958AC.png (442x294, 243K)

You can't make a thread for lurker bros and expect many replies.

checked.

>look for frens to autistically have fun with and have comfy vidya discussions
>so many people nowadays on the internet are either passive-aggressive or would rather talk about relationships/sex or both
>became very quiet on the internet and do a lot of lurking as a result
i'll find my ideal comfy fren one day

>make up great reply in my head
>as soon as I start typing, my train of thought becomes a jumbled mess
Not sure why. Maybe I just get anxious when replying to a live thread.

Similar situation with my therapist. I can dream up whole conversions when I'm on my way to and fron therapy, but once actually have to open my mouth it's shit.

Do you feel sluggish and foggy without stimulants?

I'm aware of the irony but the thread is doing better than I expected so far.

I hope you do. Sadly I'm way too sexually frustrated and have a very tough time getting immersed in vidya to be a comfy fren 4u.

>have plenty to say on the topic at hand
>genuinely interested in replies
>brain starts to wake up from the browsing slump i've been in and the engine starts cranking
>post something with some thought and tact
>thread goes from front page, +150 unique IPs to dead the second i hit post

i'd literally rather get into a shitposting argument than have another hundredth post be the thread-killer, it's soul crushing

Attached: 1532653828764.jpg (640x480, 67K)

I feel your pain. Closing the thread is better than reading the inevitable reply that makes fun of your retarded mistake. Though in some cases I apologized and got an understanding response in return.

I'm the lurker who should post more

Being the thread killer with a good reply sucks ass. Sometimes I wish Jow Forums worked like an anonymous forum for this very reason, though that comes with its own set of issues.

You don't have to, but for me the occasional post keeps me from feeling like I do not belong, even here.

I wish more people lurked instead of trying to be funny by parroting the same joke for the 340th time while calling it "meme".

>been on Jow Forums for almost 15 years
>never made my own thread

And probably never will. I never did.

>mfw there are repulsive threadvirgins browsing the same board as me