Why do women love astrology?

Why do women love astrology?

I just listened to my mother and two sisters (all college educated) discuss relationship traits of Pisces and Virgo in the other room

Attached: warren-kenton-cosmic-clock.jpg (1271x1298, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Mbxe33BYW8
youtube.com/watch?v=xJ1u9JDbqD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You get the benefits of spirituality every human needs without any of the hard truths and discipline that formulate a strong person and society.

Well said. I’m going to borrow this and use it on these pseudo spiritualist women irl

Attached: 47416260-7423-4377-8B77-AC34DC17BA15.jpg (600x398, 58K)

So it's just replacement for religion?

It's the theological equivalent of having a sex doll instead of a wife.

What did they say?

Because it has predictive power, nigger. Just not the carnival-style Sun-sign crap you see in the papers.

"Wow pisces likes confident partners"
"They like being taken care, but not too much attention"
"They will feel distant, so a lot of work needs to be done, but they can be lifelong partners"

Basically shit that can apply to everyone

I knew a ho like that. she basically fucked everybody but me. Now shes overweight with children from two different absent fathers and spews trump hate on social media

Because they will grasp at anything if it means they have an excuse for their lack of personality

Attached: 1522612243898.jpg (679x960, 275K)

I learned hand reading to impress chicks because 90% of women have at least sympaties for esoteric bullshit.

>all college educated
So they practice sorcery and are (((educated))).
You know what to do , user. If you don't here it is.
>Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Okay, first of all, its on the superstitious part of mystical, and women have a natural fascination with superstition.

Second, really its just giving them ideas of different ways to foster relationships. Kind of like reading Animal Farm to think about political power.

In shit like tarot/astrological "counselling," it becomes a lot about attention. The mystic gives a lot of attention, on top of any advice the client finds energizing/useful.

Imagine her potential stopped shaving her eyebrows, eyelids and did something about her skin (probably caused by excessive make-up)

>Astrology is witch craft

Attached: 1398142446426.gif (590x333, 124K)

Attached: water sign best sign.jpg (240x361, 46K)

The soul of a woman was created below.

Links them up with nature and it's cycles. You know things come and go in your birthchart.

water signs best signs

Attached: 4 elements and their signs.jpg (474x720, 137K)

>Khorne, Nurgle
>Tzeentch, Slaanesh

More like fire.

>tfw aircuck
Maybe they are right

Its like a female oriented RPG game. You know something is unnatural in the real world and you find solace in RPG games, they do it with stuff like this.

Because there's no hard science to astrology, it's all just making shit up. It also uses super vague descriptions that make dumb broads nod their head in agreement. If they had almonds, this fortune cookie bullshit really activates them.

You start to explain the scientific and astronomical reasons for the signs and why certain ideas exist about them and they will fall asleep - because women don't care about truth, they care about how ideas make them feel.

I agree, Brother. Absolutely Heretical.

>Stand fast now in your spells And in your many sorceries With which you have labored from your youth; Perhaps you will be able to profit, Perhaps you may cause trembling. 13"You are wearied with your many counsels; Let now the astrologers, Those who prophesy by the stars, Those who predict by the new moons, Stand up and save you from what will come upon you.
Yes it is.

>playing fortune teller by reading the shit pattern from the bottom of your shoe is witchcraft
>walking on water, turning it into wine, claiming you talk to a god isnt

Attached: 12356346.png (209x241, 5K)

>comparing peasants to the Messiah
You kikes are funnier than the heathen.

Attached: b.png (625x348, 86K)

I notice that chr*stians are the ones who have a problem with this stuff. If its colorful and has vitality its against chr*stianity lol.

Attached: canvas.png (649x710, 423K)

>if you don't believe in Jewish baby Jesus of Bethlehem in Judea, the fulfiller of Hebrew prophecy, King of the Jews, the Jewish Messiah, you are a Jew
Maybe, just maybe, I think all of the Hebrews and the Israelites were full of shit. There's no archaeological evidence of a united monarchy of Israel, of King Solomon or David, of Joshua and conquest of the Canaanites, or even of Jesus.

Attached: 1513085957461.jpg (960x540, 55K)

Astrology for chicks* is a way to "predict" and prejudge others. Chicks* tend to like it as it seems to imbue them as a know it all about others. Some chicks take it so far as to force it on you that comply with her preconceptions about "your" star sign.

Probably because they're fucked in the head.

Witchcraft only exists because Christianity exists.

>There's no archaeological evidence
>who is Ron Wyatt
You know there's real footage of Sodom and Gomorrah , the burned peak of mount Sinai where God came to speak with Moses , also the rock where Moses struck and water flowed.
As i said before you kikes of the synagogue of Satan are really funny.
All you do is bark but you can't bite....

Attached: f1.jpg (1024x576, 120K)

Because it's idolatry. Women hate God.

Wow, was gonna post this almost word by word
Fpbp

Everyone who is not a beta faggot hates god.

Because people are honestly retarded and sometimes its hard to tell if they are capable of any thought at all.

Women love all types of spiritual bullshit, they get mesmerized by it.

It is! Remember Simon Magus?

>My assumptions and my bias are confirmed because some asshole that is neither theologian, biblical scholar, historian, or even an archaeologist said so.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Mah nigga!

Because they are retarded. It's not complicated.

it's not all bullshit. you can predict the personality of somebody based on mathematical formulae.

this is true regardless.

plus, women like animals. I have an interest in astrology and other esoterics stuff as well but it's just a hobby.

More like you can predict their personality by their genetics, wealth and religion lol

best analogy I've heard

it was a fucking women who betrayed humanity in Edens Garden in the Bible.

Women are cryptonite to humanity and must be kept under strict control, for their own best.

They always break up the herd, and betray their own population.

Women have the intelligence of a squirrel.

All jokes aside, free women ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS destroy society, this is the oldest trick in the book how to fast-track destruction of society; to give women "rights".
The second oldest trick is take away guns.

water signs are the most mentally ill and degenerate people I've ever met. the rest of the cuck elements is just as insane but on a different level.

>said
Soon you'll be incinerated just like your fellow sodomites.

Attached: ff.png (544x354, 345K)

to justify their idiocy

I realized this year every woman I've dated has been a Scorpio, which has been like 5 girls. I've slept with tons more but actual relationships have always been scorpios. Bretty spooky if you ask me.

have you not caught on that women are retarded children yet? smdh

scorpio girls are so fucking retarded and fucked in the head sometimes. don't fall for the "dark feminine" bullshit meme. my current love interest is one as well but it really doesn't help the fact that you can't reason with her.

>it's not all bullshit. you can predict the personality of somebody based on mathematical formulae.

You are literally retarded. Do you know how stars work? The small dots you see in the night sky are in reality giant balls of really hot hydrogen and helium. Now you connect these dots, imagine that they look like an animal and say that people born during a time when you can see your star picture inherited certain (percieved) traits from your animal.

because its pretty obvious that there's some cosmological order to things, something that did not coalesce from chaos or the human mind

the most critical aspect of the constellations on the ecliptic is that they are wholly arbitrary, but the story they tell, the categorizations of human characteristics, the order in which they appear (virgo to leo, which is visually portrayed by the sphinx) are not arbitrary at all

this implies that they were created and used after the stars themselves were created, (obviously) and the prevailing theory is that they were a memory aid that told the story of the creation, before Moses wrote it down

there's a lot of layers here, and God is not the sort of person to dogmatically refuse people their more...vague? view of life. It doesn't detract from the Bible in any way

But you're a beta faggot and you hate God.

Areas spoken of in the Bible have been completely turned inside out and dug into for centuries. like Jericho or this shit, and have found no real evidence of it happening the way that the Bible describes them. Often, there might be some grain of truth to them - such as certain cities being conquered or burned, but with no evidence of the people the Bible references having ever existed.

Both Christian and Jewish scholars have had to accept this and many of them either tone down their claims by stating that,
A. Either these Kingdoms were not quite Kingdoms but rather tribes
B. Or these people are mythological heroes that never existed and that their existence is simply legend and allegory.

It's real. Synchronicity you profane useless bastard.

Bro, astrology is literaly paganism

there's real footage where? Post it.

Attached: 1pcs-viking-amulet-men-necklace-norse-PAGAN-SLAVIC-IDOL-pendant-slavic-font-b-god-b-font.jpg (800x800, 104K)

but it goes far deeper than that, like with numerology. I'm not talking about daily horoscope bullshit you read in the newspaper. divination systems exist and often make sense.

and christianity has become paganism as well, all primitive truth succumbs to the compromises of man

that doesn't mean that the 12 constellations don't tell the story of the creation and the christ, in fact its pretty easy to follow along once you learn what the star names mean

even the shapes themselves have a meaning, like virgo being the virgin birth, libra being the high priest, sagitarias being the double-nature person that is both man and god, and leo being the king that rules forever

Honest question kikeboy.
How does it make you feel that your god acknowledges the existence of other gods?
youtube.com/watch?v=_Mbxe33BYW8
Make way for the real rider of the clouds faget. Your pussy god wont do shit.

Attached: JAF3343570.jpg (570x371, 85K)

>N-no u
kys

Attached: 1522486757336.jpg (837x1080, 76K)

>when you have no strong father figure so you have to use the stars

this kills the jesus

Attached: power-drill-1.jpg (400x300, 67K)

The shits actually pretty amazing, I used to think it was bullshit until I started looking around my friend group and noticing most of us are compatible zodiacs

>women
>reason
women are emotional and will always rely on emotions and make decisions based on them. Thats why they cheat or are completely loyal or do or dont all types of bullshit. If you can't deal with a certain girl you have to find your flavor of mentally unstable. Oh and mgtow are literally autistic faggots who cant get laid or don't have the mental stability to handle reality, just like feminazis,leftists,neonazis ,lgbt retards and their analogues.

Attached: imply.jpg (218x231, 8K)

Possibly the gayest signs

My mom is obsessed is with astrology. Just like the Puritans were during the Salem witch trials.

Attached: 14134251.gif (500x345, 408K)

Its all over the jewish tube don't be lazy. You just type Ron wyatt and stuff and you'll get footage of the cave of Elijah , the blackened peak of mount Sinai where God came , Sodom and Gomorrah burned up in fire and brimstone and many other stuff like the rock where Moses struck and water flowed , also some Jesus aka the Messiah related stuff.
I think that no amount of evidence - archeological , photographic , spiritual or any type of evidence for that matter will ever suffice for you.
>youtube.com/watch?v=xJ1u9JDbqD4

Attached: jewb.png (336x422, 348K)

Aries is that you?

>I think that no amount of evidence - archeological , photographic , spiritual or any type of evidence for that matter will ever suffice for you.
I'm just looking for any evidence at all. We have literal pharoahs corpses, tombs and entire kingdoms of evidence to show that Egyptians existed

Well you know they found noahs ark in muzzie land exactly where the bible stated it landed so...there's that.

>I'm not talking about daily horoscope bullshit you read in the newspaper. divination systems exist and often make sense.

user, this is only getting more emberassing. So you have some anecdotal evidence that it works, while people who did scientific examinations of your percieved (!) phenomenon came to the conclusion that it is bullshit.

Or ask yourself this: How can you distinguish between a working and a non-working divination system? Think carefully.

>all college educated
You mean they got a title which proves shit?

My mom taught me about astrology and I've told people about her teaching me about personalities and signs. What I didn't say is she thinks astrology is bullshit. She thinks it makes no sense for people born in different life circumstances to automatically share traits from their birth date. She told me about psychics but thinks they're BS too

ITT: People who are going to be so pissed off when they end up in Hell for what they thought was the harmless act of reading horoscopes

So... astrology is like political correctness?

Attached: 1434537858.jpg (700x641, 46K)

Not entirely. But imagine telling a soyboy zelda/pokemon sucks and manchildren should be euthanised. Rage is ensured and if you don want to deal with this bs you should yourself swallow the pc pill. Unless you like trolling people or you completely disregard how they feel. Same for religion but on a larger scale. Any kind of belief actually, even those lgbt shemale wannabes. who think they're wahmen

Attached: 16900301_1231445193559240_1699464810_n.jpg (640x616, 51K)

I've studied astrology over the years and analysed a lot of people with it, and I can say there is truth to it. I can't explain why it works, but most of my observations hold true. The thing is, you need to have the astral chart of the person to get a correct reading, otherwise it indeed becomes this generalized thing most people experience.
Still, the thing that ruins it for me is that most authors on astrology nowadays tend towards this new age bullshit that glorifies the worst of the aspects.

No, they didn't. You just believe they did because you're stupid. Too stupid to know that Noah probably didn't even exist because his story is an even less reliable descendant from a Babylonian story of this flood it speaks about..

Attached: 1523348784673.jpg (1271x1298, 659K)

It tells them what they want to hear and removes the need for rational thought, own decision making and responsibility for your actions

Because they all secretly love saint seiya.

Attached: gold saints.jpg (736x916, 192K)

Why would anyone want to spend an eternity with an asshole like you when you can't even find a wife to do it in this short human life we've been granted.
This is assuming of course you are even worthy of this silly Disney World in the sky you believe in.

Astrology is the replacement Santa Claus for teens and early adulthood women. It also allows them to indulge in magical thinking, that they have special powers. If they don't grow out of it by 25, they frequently get into tarot card readings. Tarot card readings become like the new slumber parties for these emotionally arrested women.
source: dated a 22 year old women who worked for Astrology.net, and forced to meet her friends.

Because they are cunts and like to live in a fantasy world where they think they are men and have invisible penis' to swing around.

You know what must be done.

Attached: witches-witch-hunt-burning-of-witch-16th-century-later-illustration-bhn7ay.jpg (640x469, 161K)

>You just believe they did because you're stupid.
You're just mad that you're going to hell.

Attached: anan-siktir.png (466x351, 330K)

I recently rewatched the entire 12 houses/golden saints saga. Lots of feels were had.

Yup, seconding this.

>astroLOGy

Attached: 1508510393599.jpg (381x410, 119K)

Or perhaps you will find yourself among servants of the Demiurge and will live eternally within his realm as slaves inflicted with all manner of ill.

Who knows, there's so many little stories that one could believe in. I might even get an invitation to Hogwarts when I die you don't fucking know, you think a sign that says Noahs Ark is evidence it exists.

Attached: hellfrozenover.jpg (400x222, 25K)

>you don't fucking know
>you think a sign that says Noahs Ark is evidence it exists.
Well i tried. Everybody has the freedom to choose as Moses said and God respects that regardless if you choose good or evil.

Attached: ancient-boat.png (543x353, 558K)

>an ancient boat was built out of rocks

Attached: 125543643673.png (1416x1600, 606K)

>what is petrification
I sure hope your school gets shot up.
If i was an amerikike i'd certainly do it .

Attached: (You).png (296x349, 62K)

Is that Brown Book?

Holy shit you're an idiot.

Attached: 1498003181210.png (709x1085, 271K)

If a society is destroyed when its most important mortals are given freedom, just what kind of sick society is it?

Maybe the problem is the society (and/or its creators), not the women.

Not saying that they are perfect (as with any of the members of society), but they can't be the problem *every single time*.

Just saying