Weak normies

Why are normies the weakest and most insecure members of society?

I know a normie who got dumped by his gf a while ago. He refused to go with me to certain conventions where his ex gf might be with her new bf. I thought this was fucking ridiculous. He genuinely felt it was too embarrassing to show up alone to a public convention.
Well, he quickly got a new relationship like normies do. Most normies can't survive 6 months without a partner.
So, guess what, now he's suddenly inviting me to conventions again, all confident and shit. He's now back to his strong, normal self thanks to a new girl that he'll be parading around, and I have to look at her amazing tits in jealousy again.

I'm honestly insulted by this. I'm a kissless virgin of almost 30 years of age. I'm supposed to be the weakest and most scared person out there, so what was that insecurity about? All my life I've thought normies to be infinitely strong and always confident and then they tell me they can't even go out if they're seen alone without a girl protecting them??

Attached: 698564cce5c63b7781a7a2eaadc53add.jpg (236x330, 17K)

The loners are always the strong ones.

Nice blog, faggot. An hero yourself.

Attached: 1528070111227.png (210x243, 72K)

Someone's probably going to reply with

>durr if you virgins are so strong then how come u dont have girls DURR HURR

I'm a 28yo KHV and I can honestly say I've had to face emotional shit that normies never have to overcome. Such as complete isolation from my species.

>Almost 30 and never even KISSED a girl
Yeah you wouldn't understand. You're pathetic btw lmao

You're basically alive and standing and lmao'ing online because you've kissed girls.
Girls are keeping you alive.
How does it feel to be so fucking pathetic that acceptance from women is your lifeblood?

HAHA WOW OMG BURRRN

SO CLEVER, U SHOWED HIM BRUH

The normie fears public scrutiny. Be seen as weak once among the normie herd, and you are instantly labeled "defective".

>Girls are keeping you alive.
Been that way for like 200 million years breh, you're just a failure to your species
>Reddit spacing

Normies need someone to tell them they're decent human beings before they can go about their lives.
Normie men are dependent on female validation and acceptance. It's kind of like having a substitute for a mom, telling you you're a good kid.
Take a look around you. Most middle-aged men take ANY woman they can find to avoid having to live alone.

If this isn't pathetic weakness then I don't know what is.
Personally, I don't understand why normie men consider virginity to make you pathetic. Doesn't it mean your worth is completely dependent on females and not your own strength?
The virgin shaming meme is just something to cover up for the horrible truth that normies are actually weak as fuck.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 649d042d57373687c688c09df31145fd.jpg (500x366, 34K)

>Hurrdurr procreation is a meme guise haha dumb normies

>you're just a failure to your species

By being stronger and smarter than you?

>"I'm a smart and strong guy because I'm a virgin!"
>Still reddit spacing
end yourself

Attached: 1473655009344.jpg (400x386, 65K)

Personally I find this the funniest about Chads.

>haha bruh I treat women the way I want bruh, they're my bitches and they obey muh CAWK

>please please please take me back baby I can't live without u I'll kill myself if u dont take me back bb

Chads act like they dominate women but in truth they're doing all they can to prevent being left alone because loneliness scares them more than anything in this life.

>reddit spacing
You have to go back faggot

>because I'm a virgin

I don't remember making that my main argument. You clearly didn't read my posts because they're too long and too complex for you:
Too much text for you breh?
IQ 80 people discuss only by exchanging 3 word ad hominems. People like you are making idiolution a reality. There's no honor in breeding if you're bottom of the barrel and making sure your shit genes taint the future as well.

Yeah all your posts are copemaxxing and making excuses for being a virgin at age 30. Sad!

Attached: 1506988572853.jpg (635x635, 116K)

>reddit spacing

What is this meme? I've been on Jow Forums for years and years and always spaced my posts like that for no other reason than that I wanted to

I spent most of my 16 to 20 years fucking random girls at parties, putting work on, buying drinks, driving them around.
Now i'm 25 and i don't even have to put on jeans..
Elevate yourself brothers

It's kind of like the IQ argument: if you're so smart, why can't you figure out how to get a higher score?

Same with virginity. If you're so strong, why can't you just approach a woman and fuck her?

chads can afford to act this way because they're good-looking and will get away with it eventually (the girl will cave in)
try this as an average-looking beta
yeah you will fail miserably

used to always befriend the outcasts
it bit me in the ass eventually, so i stopped doing it
the trick is to make these mistakes that people usually make when they're still in kindergarten (befriend the wrong crowd), so that you learn to naturally avoid the weirdos and situations which literally see you commit social suicide
it looks ridiculous to us non-normies, but it's actually pretty logical once you get over it
it's just basic stuff that you avoid, like stepping in dog shit

>Normalfags this utterly btfo and seething when confronted with the truth
Outstanding thread OP

Attached: 56A67DA5-A302-47E8-8AD6-5BA251110D5C.jpg (601x508, 104K)

Normalfags thrive on social interaction. Relationships, being the most intimate of such, give them the most validation.
For a man, each new girlfriend or fuck is a conquest. It reinforces the idea, in their own minds, that they are attractive and alpha even if they aren't most of the time.
For a woman, it's like toting around a new handbag. It's a partner to show off, to show their friends and others that they can keep a man.
There's a reason why people cheat, especially younger people. Once you get older, you start giving less of a shit about social status, but when you're younger it means everything so people may hop from partner to partner as proof that they are higher status.
This is my understanding of it. Not that it's a bad thing for all of society, it's just something I can't truly participate in. On an individual basis, your friend is obviously very self-centered if he can't hang out with you just because he doesn't have a girlfriend. He clearly cares more about how he is perceived than he does about spending time with his friends.

Attached: 1470623917082.jpg (250x250, 21K)