Normies at work start talking about their ancestry

>normies at work start talking about their ancestry
>turbo roastie says that she's a mixture of English, German, and French
>says that it's lame that all of her ancestry is white and that being African would be so much cooler than being German
What the fuck is wrong with women? Why are they like this?

Attached: 1528115413841.jpg (526x567, 74K)

>what is wrong with women
They have vagoobas and not dickies. Thats whats wrong with them

virtue signaling
if you really dont undersatnd by now youre fucking stupid

>mixture of English, German, and French
Holy shit the memes write themselves

This is pretty typical in Burgerland. Throw in some Irish and Ashkenazi Jewish as well and you have your standard """white""" American.

>1.)She had a BLACKED fetish
>2.)She is a SJW and just wants to say her great-great-great grandmother was raped
I'm black but why do white americans care so much about what % of something they are

>Be Somali
>90 something % Cushit
>Can drink milk but sweat extra when I do
>Good at sports and Cardio exercises but eternally skinny
>Fucking sucks dick
Why do you white people even care about this it's retarded no matter what race you are

Attached: surfershark.jpg (450x516, 49K)

I'm white and I'm perpetually skinny as well. I'm trying to bulk up but I'm naturally a lanklet.

>be me
>slav (about 90%)
>I can drink a hole bottle of vodka and not get drunk.
My genes hide my arcoholisem. What do yours do for you?

Probably cuz American identity doesn't mean shit anymore so people search for any ingroup to belong to. Some black Americans do the same sort of shit and get butthurt if they find out they are not 100% African.

Because the "American identity" consists of Big Macs and diet Coke.

I mean I'm a slav as well but I come from a line of alcoholics so I don't drink. On the other hand, I can run around in -4 in shorts and a gym hoodie, don't do well in hot weather though.

Being part nigger would be beneficial

>wanting to be a mutt
the fuck is wrong with america?

This place is sick. You have no idea, user. The "culture" here in burgerland is more sick and perverted than you can even imagine.

The worse thing about this is I'm shorter than your average East African while being skinny what God thought this was a great joke. Either way hope you make it my skelly white friend we'll all have some weight one day.

Attached: 1527938728689.jpg (1242x722, 158K)

Sorry to break this to you, but every population of every organism is a mixture of populations that came before it.

Boy, sure would be awesome having shitty hair, a monkey face and a worse brain.

>"mixture" between two neighbors justifies fucking someone from the other side of the world
Makes sense!

race literally isnt real.

t. Rabbi Abraham Shekelwitz