How do you know if you're ugly, /fit?

Attached: NrpLY88.jpg (460x397, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

markmanson.net/the-levels-of-eye-contact
photofeeler.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when youre a 26 year old kissless virgin like me lol

post body

im only ugly for women since im 5'4. i know this since they keep saying i look cute, or have a nice body but no woman has ever said this to me. personally i just use dating sites and see how many matches i get with women to men. with men i can get matches in 15 minutes max while i haven't had a single match with a woman. if you dont get matches from either a male or female you're fucked

Ask drunk girls at a bar/club if you are attractive. Drunk girls will unapologetically tell you the truth.
Did this accidentally a few months back. At the time I was growing some facial hair and I wasn’t sure if it looked good. After hitting the bars I approached a couple drunk females and asked if the facial hair looked good, the two of then said i was 8/10 and 9/10. Now I’m sure beer goggles had something to do with the specific number, but I got the general consensus.

If you're getting attention from people on the street and you don't know why, then it's because you're truly ugly (good looking people also get attention, but they know the reason why). If you're invisible to others, you're problably just ordinary.

Hmmmm interesting so if I make a Tinder profile set for both sexes and I don't get any matches fRom either gender I'm bona fide ugly? Hmmmm maybe I should do tjayit, but aren't gay guys on that notorious for being promiscuous and wanting to fuck anything?

What do you mean attention? You mean strangers coming up and talking to you for no reason? Sounds pretty creepy

if women avoid eye contact

Drunk girls tell me I'm handsome, but I have no luck with sober girls.

Am I just an autist?

This

If women sweep their hair with their hand to block their eyes EVERY time they walk past you.

I walk down the street and people check me out. I was at the airport and probably 20 people tried to cruise me.

for gay guys it depends on what gay dudes ur attracting such as twinks and old guys. so far i've recieved more compliments from dudes that weren't even gay and were without a doubt more fit than me, and recieved compliments from a gay dude that i knew. with women its a dead 0

Uhh it depends on the context really. If random girls approach you every weekend to tell you how hot you are then yeah. If they are from your social circle or you ask them directly then it's trickier cause they have an incentive to lie.

I can feel some women looking at me peripherally, sometimes for pretty long, but usually when we are passing by each other she looks at a ground or somewhere else. Life is suffering

>walk down the street
>make eye contact with a woman
>she either smiles or “smiles”
>sometimes she looks down afterwards too

What do they mean by this

markmanson.net/the-levels-of-eye-contact

Attached: image.jpg (412x61, 10K)

Lol I was drunk as fuck one time at a bar and asked a couple girls who my group and I were chatting with what they would rate me out of 10. Both said 7ish maybe 8 if I dressed nicer and lost like 10-20 pounds. Not sure if that was a sneak diss or they were being nice. But I'll take it none the less

If women aren't giving you attention. Its ok OP, we're all gonna make it, I promise

Attached: 36611089_2135958569766454_5776682230881452032_n.jpg (528x321, 24K)

fucking keked at this

it's pretty easy to figure out just based on how the average woman interacts with you

>ugly
women actively avoid you and need to hide their disgust for you when you try to talk to them
>normal
women don't really approach you at all and their reaction to you depends entirely on your personality/charm
>attractive
women regularly approach you of their own volition and are initially happy to interact with you regardless of your personality
>hyper attractive
women mostly don't approach you but completely spill their spaghetti when you interact with them

Attached: I_know_that_feel.jpg (778x651, 228K)

Your probably completely average. It's okay.

Lol these never help because most of us have poor social skills and can't tell if we're just really good looking or normal or ugly because girls never approach us.

in that case I think I'm normal/attractive (more on the normal side though).

Thank you for clarifying.

The last one is a meme. If you're hyper attractive women will act like complete whores around you. Seen it happen many times.

If you've got 0 matches since you've installed tinder.

If you're leaving a convenience store from the self check-out machines and the cute female employee working that area doesn't say bye and have a nice day to you - then you know you're ugly.

Attached: 1522602541013.jpg (462x500, 46K)

Hottie in my social group was giving me Level 5 and I was thrown off by it...wish I had better game

Wut??? I've had multiple (attractive) women spill their moms spaghetti in front of me and I'm rather average looking both face and physique-wise. Maybe 8/10 on a good day.

>The last one is a meme. If you're hyper attractive women will act like complete whores around you. Seen it happen many times.

you're right about this, but i was really referring to one-on-one public environments like, for instance, if you stopped someone to ask for directions

Statistically, if you look at a bell curve we're in the middle.

>girls never approach us

if girls never approach you, you're either ugly or average

you would know if you were attractive

Adding to this, talking to a really attractive person automatically feels like flirting, but you're the one feeling like it is flirting. If they converse with a normal looking person (you) they don't feel that automatic flirting feeling you get.

Most of mine were fat or black on my mass swiping so I'm still attractive to SOME people.

It might also mean they were mass wiping too, or just plain desperate.

When only 11 girls approached you in your whole life like me.

A little man with a sign saying “he who shall not lay” gallops around whenever you go pointing at you and clicking his heels.

Not the same guy; but if I can get with above average girls at the club most weekends, and fail in sober situations, it’s autism? How much do certain personalities affect a girls attractiveness to you when your sober?

>girls approached YOU
>wahh im ugly

kill yourself

in my town we beat ugly people with sticks

But the girls were not hot, user.

when girls avoid going around you or working out next to you in the gym

if you have to ask...

You know it unironically feels like one in every thousands of girls I see will actually give you their attention or make an effort to have a conversation with you, makes it a lot more meaningful but I can always count on them only talking to me for a day or so until they realize i'm nothing special and move on.

Attached: 1517048808176.png (498x467, 16K)

Lel'd hard.

Just my input, this is like the easiest way to talk to girls if you are actually cute and autistic

Get drunk and go ask them if they think your haircut works or some shit and if you genuinely have decent facial aesthetics nobody is going to be mean and you will immediately tell who is interested

As an 8.5/10 aut I rely on this

>be me 6'4 average face
>99.99% of interactions with women are positive or neutral
>be walking down sidewalk at 2 am at the bars
>this girl who is like 5'2 is walking right in front of me
>we stop in front of each other as to not walk into each other
>I give her a cocky smile and say "you're gonna have to get out of my way ;)"
>she screams at the top of her lungs "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY"
>realise at this moment that I'm ugly
Well it was a good life fit

Attached: 1526497614547.jpg (1200x900, 220K)

Usually when I talk to girls they smile and are receptive but they never approach me or make it overly easy for me to fuck them. Like I always have to make the move or they will never ask to hangout but if i ask them they always say yes. Maybe I'm not conveying that I like them and they dont want to ask me out, out of fear of rejection?

North Las Vegas, NV?

this is a joke r-right? The arthoe qt at Winco never says bye to me

Attached: i7t6.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

>tfw mum and relatives and her friends all say i'm good looking but
>khv with 0 female friend
>tfw a fucking chink

Attached: bruh.jpg (668x959, 55K)

Sorry user...

Attached: 1534353810205.jpg (499x268, 46K)

>only 11
Fucking normalfags I swear to God

Had women run away from me at night when I had to walk I'm the same direction as them. Am I ugly or just creepy?
Also Asian girls seem to really like me for whatever reason, but I find them unattractive.

chink here can confirm. ALL my mom and her friends/ relatives say I am handsome.

> I know they are faking

A 25yo virgin NEET is not a normie

When all your messages to girls look like this

Attached: 20180830_023303.jpg (720x794, 77K)

delete this

>8/10
>rather average
you're lucky you're good looking because your brain isn't going to win you any medals.

if by "run away" you mean clutch their keys and walk awkwardly fast then that's normal, that's just how women behave at night, alone, when a strange man shows up. if you mean actually "running" then you're doing something wrong, being ugly isn't going to cause that either.

this can actually be both ways
i'm ugly and I catch girls staring at me, people in general actually but because I'd imagine they are just shocked or curious to see someone so ugly

I mean I stare at other ugly people too for a brief moment

When you have vertical facial growth

Attached: vertical_growth_fixed.png (450x234, 142K)

I mean nervously turning around a couple of times and then starting to full on sprint, while I'm minding my own business.
Nowadays I mostly try to walk super slow or way faster when there is a girl walking alone at night and I have to walk in the same direction.

what if fat/ugly girl girls approach me but not thots?

Which one of you faggots posted in the Asian massage parlor thread :^)

Middle one looks hot

Post your pics on photofeeler.com/ and find out

She put her legs on me while we we're watching Netflix and then we started feeling each other up and she gave me a handjob for like 30 seconds and then stopped and friend zoned me. Now she doesnt even reply

Because you

what if one randomly started discussion on quality of bread with me?

surprisingly good answer

Attached: 1532884648872.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

No because I’m not bad looking based on responses but my face and eyebrows make me look angry and unapproachable when resting

>my face and eyebrows make me look intimidating and unapproachable starter pack
Cope

Attached: 426779-l_4383472d3dbc8afbc2c2c33a90c2737f.jpg (600x450, 25K)

Youre ready to become an hero

Attached: 1534703330163.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Then again what you said was super retarded.

Attached: 1533790343517.gif (499x315, 481K)

I said MAYBE an 8/10 on a good day. I'm still a 7/10 most of the time and that's average. Also, I'm beginning to bald so it's pretty much over for me.

Attached: Corrado_Junior_Soprano.jpg (350x342, 98K)

Resting angry face is not a meme!

Attached: 480FE5DB-5806-44FD-86FF-A78490A862B3.jpg (601x508, 90K)

When a women and you are passing by each other and she does so by circling around you.

t. Ugly person, it hurts so much

Same. Had one do a gaze in my eyes. I look up and see her, do a brow furrows like “what you doin?” And she laughs and says “Im thinking” or something like that. Am I just socially retarded?

You’re average

Dude stop trying. Holy fuck that’s cringe

Got 60% once

What do you mean? They just didnt respond to the last message I sent I didnt double text...

I asked my 8/10 drunk friend if I was attractive. She said yes and started feeling me. We banged. Felt good. But I never seem to get girls. They are friends with me, enjoy being around me, but unless they’re drunk or one on one I can never get intimate with them.

>tfw universally disliked or ignored just because if I dont stress a smile super hard I look fucking angry and miserable even when happy and lighthearted.

Attached: 1534244920855.png (237x165, 63K)

You just know. Its not the just one incidence of it. Its a lifetime of such situations where you slowly realise 'boy, im not very appealing to look at'.
And slowly you get so used to it the fact doesn't even register

when the girls you know stop talking to you after you ask them out

what if you look completely empty and dead inside

You are just unattractive.

feelsbadman.jpg

kinda ya
for gays they have a caste system (twink,bear, pup etc.) If you belong to one a gay dude likes they will fuck you if they like the class regardless.
For women it isn't structured. Multiple women with similar attractiveness could have differing opinions on your attractiveness.

It`s deep down in your heart user.

Attached: depressing-memes-personality.jpg (500x600, 85K)

when the girl at work that everybody says is the nicest girl they've ever met psychologically tortures you and uses her social status to destroy for fun

you will know if you are ugly.

Well that was easy

Attached: ABF2A8C3-A478-4862-A16A-067F3378B706.png (1125x2436, 399K)

>I appreciate it
what did she mean by this?

If either tFCA != 141.60°± 5.30° and/or FCA != 168.80° ± 4.44°, then you are definitely ugly, if however you fall within these norms, it is impossible to be truly ugly.

Red line is tFCA and green is FCA.

Attached: 1522841481372.jpg (436x399, 39K)

she probably wants someone to fuck her brains out and spare her the small talk