Fembots I'll be your knight

fembots I'll be your knight

Attached: knight.png (897x714, 441K)

Yeh, and see where it gets you beta-faggot!

Sincerely MGTOW

You need to treat lady with respect. That's where the true relationships and happiness comes from

shut your mouth KNAVE

Attached: 81af943a56a21f73024cb53950654292.jpg (564x1061, 84K)

femwhores already have a million whiteknights ready to defend them and society is constantly seeking out more ways to protect them. You are just another part of the jew circle of 'protection' around wimmin.

tfw am a fembot's knight

how did you accomplish this originally?

Attached: 1494749779343.jpg (213x255, 8K)

>Tfw you're a weird guy who acts all nice and shit

I'm only looking for some jolly cooperation, perhaps of a more permanent nature.

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 10K)

it's extremely easy when you're good at it
to get good at it you have to try hard

please share your knowledge

fine
1. be yourself
2. believe in yourself
3. try hard
being yourself is not a normie meme, it means you have to be an actual person, and have a personality. if you're just a shy weirdo who doesn't talk, you're no one, you're nothing, and there is nothing to like. you can't blame people for not liking someone like that. express yourself and show others your personality. being "shy" is unnatural and not your real personality.

you have to have some faith that you're actually worthwhile, if you have no confidence you need to work on that first, which is very easy to do by just achieving things in life. it could be something as simple as going to the gym and improving physically, getting a good job and earning money, or whatever else. once you're at least mildly confident you can say things without hesitation and when you are able to do that you can say whatever you want in any way you want and it will come across well

this part is optional but making the most of things and actually putting effort into everything you do makes everything much more fun

that's literally it. just add fembutts and talk to them and B urSelf

Good advice anonymous poster

~(*. *) ~ pls save me knight senpai!

>~(*. *) ~ pls save me knight senpai!
Post discord!

I unironically will, post contact

Attached: protec.gif (245x200, 483K)

Idk if I am doing this right. Never used Discord before
>test_nonbot#5883

The problem with your idea is that even if you somehow get a girl. I can duel you, kill you, and take your girl.

the fuck do i need a knight for

make it have sex with other knights

Fembots add me on discord I'm sad boi with a tat on my face and also has bpd uwu, im into weeb stuff and I like to talk so much!

[/spoiler]s.#6939[/spoiler]

You got the face tat?

yup a smiley face it has a meaning why?