Chad was bullied in school. WTF?

Chad was bullied in school. WTF?

Attached: Cavill.png (1282x805, 1.65M)

Girls used to bully him by grabbing his dick and jocks would undress him in the locker room

kek

This

God I wish that were me

Attached: 28308947_767592790096925_666897279_n.jpg (924x710, 42K)

I suspect that's fairly common among hollywood actors.

They were the faggy theater kids in high school after all

he was fat.

He started lifting in college, was fat nerd virgin, that's why he dates ugly roasties, once beta always beta, can't do any better.

>thinking they're not just lying for the rags to riches halo

come on you idiots

Always wondered why Cavill was such a nice dude

Sounds like he's /ourguy/

His publicist probably just made up that story to make him look better

You can see his pictures when he was young that he was indeed chubby

He was a little fat fuck as a kid
Reminder that back then this was fat unlike todays fat children

Attached: rs_293x473-130618110702-634.cavill.cm.61813_copy.jpg (293x473, 22K)

I was bullied a bit, I switched schools and I was the new guy. biggest bully was a manlet and a fatkid, they were more popular tho because they were funny and good with words mostly but they were insecure about their own flaws so they must stay on top by putting everything else down. But it wasnt so bad because I was good at basketball and we played in same team so they were forced to like me anyway. But if you have no good skills or redeeming qualities everything can be pretty shitty.

>i was bullied in school and it made me stronger
>how were you bullied?
>uh, somebody used to call me an idiot like, a couple of times a year. it really hurt my self esteem but it made me stronger

He's gonna be playing Geralt in the new Witcher series

Considering the first school he went to there's no way that could fly.
t. lives near his first school

this hit too close to home

based

It is bullying. If someone ever calls you an idiot, it's bullying and you're beta numale for allowing it happen. When I was in HS some dude from older class told me ''get out of the way dumbass'' I went right for his face and punched him without stopping. Some other dudes tried to pull me away but they failed. Then I threatened teachers because they were annoying. Once of them called the police and I got arrested.
If you allow to get bullied, you deserve it. That's the moral of this story.

I'm calling bullshit.

>get bullied
>see what's wrong about you
>change that
>suddenly Chad

Obviously then not Chad by definition.
Chads are not self-aware and believe in a fundamental goodness of people around them as people have always been nice to Chad.

the theater kids were the cool kids here

haha nobody wants that haha

A lot of ugly kids get bullied and grow up to be good looking. It happens.

I still feel like a beta for stuff that happened years ago. The fact that you let someone walk all over you is worse than the actual incident itself. The problem is you can't knock someones lights out at school or work without facing consequences. Hell, I probably should've done it.

that's just alilttle chubby dumbass

Not mad about this, so long as Netflix has nothing to do with it.

>''get out of the way dumbass''
I called someone a dumbass at work and he slapped me. tired to fight me aswell. He was the foreman so it was pretty funny.
Oh yeah but I must add my foreman only has a grade 3 and is mentally retarded just like you I thikn

Kinda like me, have been told my entire life that i am ugly and no one will ever want me. now i get looks and smiles from chicks but have it still in my mind that no one wants me.

any starting point to talkinig to chicks? dont really know what to say to not sound autistic

>thingkin of cookies

Chad is an artificial construct, human personalities are more complex than memes about them.

It happened to me :'^(

Chad here. Bullies HATE us.

actually human personalities are simpler.
There's chads, betas, autists and psychos. That's about it.

>dont really know what to say to not sound autistic
say whatever the fuck you want, even if you sound austistic. nothing wrong with being autistic

just b urself :^)

High school is never a good indicator for anything
Biggest smart-asses ended up being mediocre later in life

Jow Forums is usually later 2 desu from what ive seen

n-no u

based. violence is the answer

So he's basically Jow Forums.
Beta with muscles that dreams to not be beta, but it will never happen
Once a beta always a beta

You would know.

This guy was a huge WoW addict, even when he got the role of Superman initially the director had reservations that his gaming addiction would impede production

how did he do it bros?

Attached: img_1055-1.jpg (680x450, 79K)