Is this good form

is this good form

Attached: ezgif.com-resize.gif (351x439, 3.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BmcABWQF02W/?hl=en&taken-by=alisadiomin
youtube.com/watch?v=iBHc323QwFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that you?

I GUESS

instagram.com/p/BmcABWQF02W/?hl=en&taken-by=alisadiomin

Not really. Her back is alright but she should try and keep her knees behind her toes. Focus on pushing butt back during the exercise instead of just going down

>instagram.com/p/BmcABWQF02W/?hl=en&taken-by=alisadiomin
I want her to suffocate me with her ass

>knees behind toes
stop this meme

I'm not saying it's law or anything, it just helps as a visualization tool

>white (((women))) ass

Attached: madeforbwc.jpg (1080x1349, 121K)

Nah man that's just the wrong way to squat. Don't fucking do that, that's how people stay weak and get hurt

Why would she weare those pants with that flat ass?

Alright so how do you explain squatting?

looks pretty good.
pelvis begins posterior tilt at the bottom of rep its not so far as that it jeopardizes neutral lumbar spine. It's within the range of 'normal-still good form'
That said any lower and we'll start to see "butt wink" pulling the lumbar curvature out of neutral.

only thing I'd say is slow down your eccentric phase lowering portion of the rep. you drop down pretty fast which might be accentuating the pelvic tilt at the bottom of the rep. you might be able to lessen this w/ a slower eccentric phase and stronger mind muscle focus.

>Professional Olympic Weightlifters are all squatting completely wrong guys

Also for OP, more hip drahve

THE PROPORTIONS ON THAT GAL

youtube.com/watch?v=iBHc323QwFE

learn young one

Attached: 12146548942.png (569x629, 498K)

Disgusting

I've been squatting using this machine for the past 4 months. Any downsides?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Yes. Many.

Knees go forward too much, and need to stay in position for the bottom half of the lift. (using more *hip drahve*tm*)

Foot position and general setup look good, it looks like her back is tight and under control.

So yeah, sliding knees is the only issue to fix.

redpill me on all those landwhales that have been posted here lately
are millenial/zommer men that desperate to fuck or is it just shitposting?
I mean, if they look like that in their low 20s by their 30s they won't even be able to get out of bed

Attached: 1535413536372.gif (640x360, 917K)

>This video is not available in your country.

>instagram is literally 99% of her swinging a golf club

I'm with you user, I mean I understand liking some meat on asses, tits and legs but that's just being a fucking hambeast.

It's not bad at all, if she learned how to brace it would be really good.

>Squats
>Literally asslet
How?

Attached: 1526127370011.png (2160x1080, 869K)

back could be tighter. she needs to brace properly.
knees are fine.

There's some very shit advice in this thread desu.
It's a high bar squat guys, not a lowbar "squat".

Its just shitposting mostly. On the other hand, if you go bloatmax its pretty normal to desire a milktruck braphog.

To each their own

Watched video. Very informative. But, if this guy doesn't see a speech therapist about how to do lectures, he's not gonna have a voice for very long.

Looks like it wants to kill you.

LONDON?

OPEN LONDON?

unfortunately not everyone in the world has stubby manlet legs that barely need to bend

>fat latina fashion

Squats are mostly quads dummy

Mostly shitposts, but there's a theory that the more test you have, the more you crave

>milktruck braphogs

Are we squatting or doing good mornings such that you want her knees behind her toes?

Maximum glute activation happens below parallel.

But the max activation is like 35% where as weighted hip thrusts can get you 90+%

How would you even satsify a girl like this without a 9x7?

>that butt wink
Enjoy squatting 10kg for the rest of your life unless you want a back injury

DYEL detected

Shut up Jeff

Atg squats do hit your glutes pretty well. Shes only squatting to parallel though

for a woman that's a+ lack of buttwink
also buttwink does not cause or facilitate injuries. if you were strong you would know.

This, I wish people would stop spouting this bullshit about a little buttwink causing snap city. That's not how it fucking works. You get to snap city on squats with severe buttwink that makes your squats look halfway between a good morning and a snake rising up off the ground.

Unless you're some kind of genetic freak, a little buttwink is virtually impossible to avoid below parallel

Go fucking google it. You’re the one giving advice that isn’t based in fact. Not a single competent trainer on earth still says knees behind toes.

This cue is useful but misunderstood. It's not that the action of putting knees in front of the toes is dangerous. It's that it's usually a sign the person squatting is leaning too far forward (having the barbell beyond midfoot), which is actually dangerous. Depending on your proportions, you very well may be able to keep the bar over midfoot even though your knees are very far forward. But that just means that the cue is not meant for you.

That theory is wrong. A high test male is likely Chad and Chad is buff, going for girls that actually work out or at the very least look good. It's the low test "men" that have to settle for fat whales - thats my theory and explains why they get posted here on 4chins since no one actually works out here

Fuck off roastie

Attached: 7bf1.jpg (600x600, 49K)

Pretty easy to understand if you actually work out.
>low test guy only into athletic and skinny girls
>starts working out and eating better
>test raises
>he now wants to fugg slampig and milktrucc girls
>milktrucc girls are for high test guys
These girls are not to be confused with fatties but i wouldnt want to take obe out in public either

OK which one of you boomers is this?

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-093254.png (1440x2560, 412K)

Anyone who marries her is gonna regret in in 5 yrs when she balloons.

What if you have small feet

Just go to the hardware store for a bigger size lol

Sauce me up

Attached: 1525068813714.png (1200x900, 938K)

>U am so gorgeous and so incredible @alisadiomin x
I hate instagram

Attached: 38934816_668612896843746_7704185075683819520_n.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

retard who doesn't squat. that bitch and you are asking for knee damage

Interesting. Good to know!

Attached: image.jpg (655x527, 176K)

fellas i need help. looking for a webm of a girl hanging upside down with ass to the camera doing some kind of leg raises. i think she was wearing a revealing swimsuit or some shit. i need this to study her form so i can emulate the exercise

Attached: 47.jpg (960x720, 44K)

that might take some time

That's a good squat, but she needs to go about 4" lower. Her squat looks like mine, and I had to deload and correct that depth issue. Still working on it.

>that butt wink
lol fuck no

Attached: 1496973182844.jpg (840x840, 123K)

just fat desu

squat on my face next

back squats aren’t an Olympic lift

please dont post here

Please tell me all your oly lifting knowledge

Attached: john paul 2.jpg (255x255, 9K)

would blackberry

JUST

those fucking jeans lmao, they were definitely not that torn when she bought them

Attached: lmfao3.png (559x736, 156K)

Teehee don't mind me silly boys

Attached: 1535563620593.webm (640x800, 2.59M)

If I was looking for a big ass as possible Id go for a horse, theyh ave some big asses for sure senpai

In awe of the size of this lad. Absoloute unit

nah man, the dick craves fat juicy pussy and thighs.

Attached: 1534887905600.jpg (920x960, 85K)