Well boys, its really over

Well boys, its really over.

Just found out my ex is already banging someone else. What lift recommendations do you have to lift these cursed feels away?

Attached: 5b24818.png (1200x600, 293K)

All of them.

Attached: 1529610530081.jpg (664x463, 57K)

why do you care you beta ass loser

Youve answered your own question

Fuck other women x 10

Nice blog post btw

Attached: 8a8.png (294x244, 136K)

Whores dont fill the hole, they just make it bigger with the realization that something is missing.

I have no one else to tell, so i decided to yell it into the void here ;_;

Its gonna be alright user

Attached: IMG_2658.jpg (680x344, 35K)

Then you've gotta live like I do and accept the fact that she's gone, and you're never going to feel better about it. You can meet other women, you can look into their eyes and try to recapture that same feeling you had when you used to be with her, but you'll never get it back. Accept that those days are gone forever, along with whatever fantasies you had about your future.

Thanks, frien ;_; the world has never felt so lonely before. Im just happy to hear some kind words

automatically assume theyre getting fucked the second you break up and move on with your life

Ive never wanted to kill myself more than this month and thats saying a lot

Are you kidding user? She just wrote you a perscription for the hardest workout youve ever had.

When my ex dumped me I hit the gym. When she started posting social media with her new man I went rage mode in my workouts. Now if im feeling tired before a workout i just browse her fb for a few minutes, no preworkout necessary

This is what I do every time and I think it’s the right thing to assume. By the time I was by my third ex I was doing this and I didnt give a shit about who fucked who first, follow his advice OP.

>being this beta

Or you could realize that she obviously wasn't meant for you and move on with your life.
Having dropped an incredible weight off your back you have the potential for endless things.

Money saved, time recovered, freedom.

>accept the fact that she is gone
>my life gets consistently better
>her life gets consistently worse
I am now banging an 8/10 braphog who is actively bettering herself while my ex-gf is a single-mother with absolutely no future

Lift a new girl on to your dick.
You should know that 90% of girls pick out a new cock to ride before breaking up.

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through immense pain right now. I can't promise it will go away - mine never did after she left me - but I can promise that you can live a good life in spite of it. And I can promise that the pain will dull in time.

breathing exercises breath it in let out the emotion

then go and work up to near your 1 rep max deadlift and instead of deadlift do a 1 rep clean pull. drop the weight.

Yeah you dont get it. Ex-girlfriends are a goldmine for motivational purposes. Not everyone is a souless automoton who can just do shit.

People need motives to work hard, and often suffering is the best way to forge yourself into a more perfect human being.

Lift early, and daily.

I understand that feel,
ex abused me, cheated on me (still happily banging new guy-they're dating) and tried to get me to kill myself by bullying me for a month straight after.

Time and distance helps, go no contact
I'm still dealing with the fucking narcissistic sociopath shit she spewed at me, gonna hopefully see a therapist, get back into exercising.

It'll haunt you, but you'll get better, stronger and be more

favortie thing I learned out of this
"When you improve yourself, you cultivate a higher level of expectations for the people in your life. This puts the other person in a dilemma. They have the choice to either improve themselves and rise up to your new expectations, or they stay where they are at and let the relationship die."
if we Invest in ourselves user, and we'll all make it

>nobody posting Chin-ups

dude fuck all of you fucking newfags OP is literally throwing you an easy meatball for a really simple and easy joke that will get lots of (You)'s.

Attached: CZOUtaFWQAAfoV6.jpg (720x699, 84K)

Are you seriously acting like i'm soulless for not giving a shit about a girl who was obviously not good for me?

I rejoiced every time I got out of a bad relationship.
I had literal hours of stress free time to do anything I wanted.

A positive girlfriend wouldn't break up with you.
A girlfriend like that dying would be tragic and I'd lose motivation.

You're expecting me to give a shit about some fucking thot?

Get the fuck out of here kid this place is 18+

But what if she really is positive for you, but you break up with her without realizing how good she is for you?

Asking for a friend...

Judging from this post it seems like you still arent over her user

I just re-broke up, as in ended contact, with my ex after remaining friends for 1.5 years since we broke up from being together. She was the only girl I ever said "I love you" to, first real gf, and I've only been cold and distant to girls since. Things were kinda weird and I guess I never quite got over her or moved on properly because it's still raw as I realised when I lay crying in the shower for half an hour last night. I know she wanted the best for me but being around her was too hard and she tried to talk to me about too much like I was a girlfriend of hers or something.

Lifting isn't going to help. You'll feel better at the gym, maybe angry, you'll be amped up on endorphins for a few hours afterwards, but the feels will creep back in sooner or later. Deal with them now OP. How? idk sorry fren. Maybe dating a few new girls at once will help with confidence.

Yall are killing my mood. I just got over my ex. Started getting my power and control of my life back. Screw you guys. Get your lives together.

1. Dont give a fuck about what your ex does. She was apart of your life where you can look back at yourself see what made you happy, made you sad,and learn from it.
2. Cut social media contact with her. (I cut my insta,fb)
3. Accept that people change, accept that you can fucking change too.
4. Go out there,get money, socialize/network and enjoy your life man. Lifes too short to be dwelling on your ex.

Godamn yall piss me off. (Nofap 7days)

nofap is a meme but you are correct

How much is apu curling?

Attached: 1535593298763.jpg (693x662, 73K)

don't lift for your ex, even if it is to get over her. thinking will ruin your workout and waste your time

unironically good advice

>tfw fiancee cheats on me
>still talk a bit and see each other
>every time she sees me she comments on gainz
>I still fuck her regularly
>says she still loves me
>dude she was messaging isn't even in this country
Why the fuck do women do this shit?

Just bench and deadlift. Get joocy and smash chicks

>8/10
>braphog
Uh....?

In your position though mine was a hell of a lot more messy.
Thing is, I don’t really feel so bad. I’m so confident that no matter how bad it feels, I WILL get over her and I WILL meet someone new who will spark all those feelings in me again and probably crush them just the same. I no longer fear this cycle and embrace it. The recovery period only gets shorter and shorter the more it happens. Just don’t become bitter and cynical.

Kill them, it's the proper punishment, we are all apes pretend to build a civilization...

It's a bad feeling bro, but trust me - time will heal your wounds. It always does. Focus on being active and productive whenever you start getting depressed. Feeling bad? Pick up a book. Start remembering all the good moments with her you'll never get back? Do some extra work for your job in your free time. Feel alone in a single bed without her there to hug you? Lift some goddamn weights or go for a run. Sign up for some bullshit club, or better yet - volunteer at an organisation. I recommend the Red Cross, that really helped me. Meet some new people, try some new things. It gets better dude and in 2-3 years you'll look back and realise this is the best thing that could have ever happened to you.

OP your feels are because you are a beta fag. You have a boring life and she was the reason you got up in the morning. Of course you are going to be suicidal when she leaves.

It's not all bad user. Just self-help your way out of your shitty beta life and you won't be so cut when a bitch leaves you. You will have too much else in your life to give a fuck.

Incidentally, this same strategy is what gets you bitches to fuck in the first place.

t. Virgin

>not killing your girlfriend when you decide to leave her or she decides to leave you to keep her pure forever

>t. Virgin
I am chad. I've come here to save you.

I don't need saving and I don't need advice from an Jow Forums crossboarder

You sound like a faggot who needs all the help he can get. Start with brushing your teeth and shaving your vagina.

t. Virgin

For every thrust he takes into your ex, you rep harder.

You gotta stop comparing all the other girls to her.
And when you do that, you will met someone and realize the marvelous thing in front of you. Faggot

I bet you fear (and feel) more the "what they'll say" than your ex getting pumped by another guy.
How old are you? Because that very same mindset is from people in their teens/early 20s
I know this is a cliché answer but you gotta move on x1
Mend the wounds, not cut off the limb

I recommend the Soul Crusher 1xF, but it looks like you are already overtraining.

drop sets of biceps exercises

For every rep you harder, he takes a thrust into your ex.

>Just don’t become bitter and cynical
Is there any turning back? I've always been cynical cunt but now it's been six months since breakup and I can recall only two times I ever felt happy during that period. Shit, I'm moving on with my life but it feels like I forgot how to smile, even jokes aren't funny to me anymore.

what does this mean, he knows someone's fucking her already.
Or are you trying to say you should assume her life gets worse when you break up?
I don't get it

I'd recommend seated calve raises, standing calve raises, dumbell shrugs, barbell shrugs, and neck curls

Look at this lonely, bitter geek and laugh

Roids user

Become zyzz 2.0

Attached: 1505923155582.png (706x377, 279K)

1. Conflicts with 2.

Always remember
>for every rep you do, he takes a thrust into your girl
>when you break your plateau, he's done it in the asshole
Also, kill yourself you cunt

Fuck off

kek'd and checked

Attached: vqGeMsr.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Luckily I ended up spending the night with my ex in what was almost like a goodbye thing, i fucked her like the whore she is and let he fucking know how fucking worthless she was to me. I slept like a baby.

fuck off normalshit