I used to hate women for being shallow and self entitled, but I don't anymore and here's why

I used to hate women for being shallow and self entitled, but I don't anymore and here's why.
>Get a homo coworker
>Don't make it extremely clear that you're straight
>He starts beta orbiting you
>Always there to back you up
>Always there to try to help you with anything
>Always there to support you
Hell I should be fucking disgusted because deep down I know he wants to fuck me in the ass but the atention makes me feel so great and validated as a person I for a moment I can almost believe he's being serious. Now Imagine being female and start experiencing this as soon as you grow boobs, and with pretty much every male ever. Growing up like that would turn everyone into... well, women. Self entitled Princesses. So remember it's not their fault and don't hate them, they're also victims here.

Attached: 1533603419885.webm (700x394, 1.88M)

Wait until he starts doing Nice Guy shit out of desperation and you'll see why women hate betas.

OP have you ever had a friend before. None of that means hes trying to fuck you.

I don't crave that kind of validation. Having someone constantly orbiting you and worshiping the ground you stand on would be fucking exhausting. I don't know how women have the energy to even bother with that shit.

I don't have friends but I did in the past and trust me, I can tell apart legit acts of friendship from orbiting.

Imagine not knowing anything else. It just feels normal for them. Being constantly validated.

>Imagine not knowing anything else. It just feels normal for them. Being constantly validated.

I imagine it would stop having an effect on them once they realize it only happens because they Have A Vagina. Hence all the Chad-chasing and feeling oppressed.

He probably wants you to fuck his ass instead.

Probably, but this shit still fucks with your head, and usually happen long before they stop forming their personality. While your average men grows up facing real hardships, your average woman gets spoiled, so it's natural for them to crave attention and lack any sort of self awareness about the whole opression thing. It's like trying to explain not being able to afford food and being hungry to a rich fattie, his mind can't process the concept, he'll shake his head and say that he knows what being hungry feels like.

>
> your average men grows up facing real hardships, your average woman gets spoiled

How removed from reality are you? Or do you not know what the "average" is? Your average woman has to work just as much as your average man, if not even more to get to the same position, because they are still not viewed as competent as males. Average woman has a boring average job, where the employer fires people at will if they don't outperform their peers, and women are more likely to get kicked because of the physical differen e
Are you Amerikan by chance?

Not the guy you're quoting but why does it matter when they can just open their legs for betabux cucks as a plan B?

>"those who fight monsters ought to ensure they themselves don't turn into one."
What are you doing user?

Attached: neitzsche.jpg (192x262, 7K)

See? The rich fat guy crying about how he totally knows how being hungry feels like and getting offended because you don't feel bad for him for not being able to eat a full dinner while you're literally starving. Don't get mad, pity them.

No shit there's a reason they're the way they are. No fucking shit. That doesn't excuse poor behaviour.

But user, they literally can't help it. It's their nature, they were raised that way. You don't hate scorpions for bitting, you protect yourself from the bite.

damn. that was leddit-tier. congrats

>they're also victims here
it's more complicated than that OP
but you are probably right about the rest

Woah did you see the way that kid just kept dancing? absolute legend haha

Please feel free to elaborate. Because having an orbiter unironically broadened my perspective, quite a lot in fact.

>don't hate scorpions for biting

But you still give it moral responsibility for it's own actions and kill any scorpion that bites you.

Your average normie girl is not a whore. What you see on social media and in the news is not the "average" of most girls. Unless you are America (Amerimutt, Canadian, whatever shitholes are in the slutty south continent)

>"bwaaaa why are these poorfags crying sure getting food may be hard for them but I face food issues too, I can't always eat what I want, why don't they feel bad for me, I wanted a chocolate cake and only got a cherry cake. In fact we rich people have much more cake related problems than those bums DON'T THEY GET IT awww"

She isn't a whore, but she could be.

Average women spend most of their adult lives in relationships, and it's MUCH easier to be financially secure in a relationship, especially when society expects your partner to be the breadwinner.

Don't even try, they will never admit it because they can't understand it. They like to whine about being opressed but wouldn't last a single day living as an average man, meanwhile I only got a very little taste of what being female is like and I felt like I was at heaven. They're so different from us it's not even funny, just sad.

>You don't hate scorpions for bitting
>bitting
user...

Yeah, but maybe take more than just this one experience you're having.
Imagine getting old as a girl, that must be so much harder. Looking at yourself in the mirror and seeing your best asset vanishing each day.

>She isn't a whore, but she could be.
I agree. Depends where you live. I am in a mostly conservative place, so from my personal experience, average= semi traditional (at least my generation and the 2 after me)
>Average women spend most of their adult lives in relationships
Same as above. But I feel seeing people and relationships are different. The first is more true. Nowadays I think finding serious relationships is harder and not as important.

>Yeah, but maybe take more than just this one experience you're having
You. I like you. Rational robot
>Imagine getting old as a girl, that must be so much harder. Looking at yourself in the mirror and seeing your best asset vanishing each day.
I think you hit the nail on the head. Can relate, but I am a narcisistic guy. I can imagine girls feel just as bad as me. Or maybe even worse.

He will grow up to be a chad. Hell, he is more chad that I am right now.

>So remember it's not their fault and don't hate them, they're also victims here.

Men validating and enabling shitty womanisms is a problem, but to say they're also victims is playing into the system where women are absolved of all wrong-doing and must never be made to own up to their agency and willful destructiveness. They're not victims, they're co-conspirators and should be treated as such.

>Imagine getting old as a girl, that must be so much harder. Looking at yourself in the mirror and seeing your best asset vanishing each day.
Gee, it's almost like women should leverage your best asset early in your adult life to secure a decent man and cultivate a good relationship, instead of whoring it up through their 20's and wondering why decent men want nothing to do with them.
Whew such a mystery.

>I can imagine girls feel just as bad as me. Or maybe even worse.

Probably worse since everyone expects that of them, but not of you. Even if they have money and a career people will still look at them and judge them by their looks.

Yeah, but imagine how you could actually love a girl even after she grows old. That's the real mistery.

>Yeah, but imagine how you could actually love a girl even after she grows old.
Once you've spend years in a close relationship with someone, they become someone you can't imagine being without... I guess. Not that I'd really know firsthand.