Last night I found out my ex was raped hundreds of times by her abusive exex...

Last night I found out my ex was raped hundreds of times by her abusive exex. We cried for an hour together and then I came inside her. I'm panicking now because I don't want kids and she still loves me. And also I want to acid attack that fucker and get away with it.

How's your life anons

Attached: 1489176361223.png (1153x987, 99K)

>raped hundreds of times by her abusive ex
lol don't tell me you believed that.

Lol stupid fuck she was not raped by her past BF jesus stay away from bipolar women you beta fuck

She gave it up willingly to her ex bf. She tells you it was rape & abusive to manipulate you. You have a lot to learn.

Your ex is unironically a female charles manson trying to manipulate you into killing a man who spurned her.
Dummy.

hurr durr men can't rape women they're dating
how retarded are you guys

She asked me not to do anything to him. and she fought back the first few times. She was 17 and a virgin and was emotionally manipulated by a 27 year old.

I remember all those 17 year old girls in high school with much older boyfriends. Can't say they weren't asking for it.
Such girls are beyond damaged. Don't try to fix them. Hope you're not a pisces.

Good bait but people actually think like this. I've actually never met a girl who wasn't "raped". I think these women confuse regret and rape a lot.

He forced himself on her while she cried and screamed no and scratched him. Not a simple case of regret. She has scars.

Self inflicted cut scars?

That is a stupid fucking lie. How was she raped 100's of times? Was she blackmailed or something? Or did she not get her way and decided to call all the sex they shared rape. Doesnt matter if a roastie cried, I do not buy it.

She doesn't want you to confrot him because she doesn't want you to hear his side of the story.

Sign her up for therapy? And ask her to tell you more, secretly record it and take it to police

you're the Chad of my thread, hi again hahahahhsa

OP, that bitch is lying. Don't fall for it. Trust me, I should know. I can fake a rape story really well and when I faked mine it sounded just like hers. She just wants attention and people to feel bad for her. Don't be so naive. Did she ever report any of the rapes?

If that's true why is he not in jail? My girlfriend has scars too but we just like rough sex. Also, unless he was biting or scratching during sex, there's no reason she'd have scars and that's a sexual thing. Punching doesn't give scars.

No she didn't no one would believe her after two years of it.

Because she never reported it or she was lying and really bad at it. With rape it's guilty until proven innocent. Don't tell me you're this dumb.

>emotionally manipulated

He said "I love you." and now that it's over she feels like he doesn't love her and never did, so she feels lied to, hence "emotionally manipulated."
Stop buying the pandering bullshit, she wants to use you as a pawn to exact revenge and you're too starved for pussy to see through it.

I'm not sure she would be ok with this. She has scars on her anus.

I'm not starved for pussy Freind.

And she was adamant I not kill him, I think she blames herself a lot. But it's clear to me that a 27 year old serial rapist is quite capable of convincing a 17 yo introvert to blame herself.

Lol a 17 yo and 27 yo she was asking for it but it wasnt rape just regret she feels guilty and you are dumb

Hello user. Tell me your story

Sorry, you have just been played! Watch her lash out and break down, maybe even leave you when you second guess her story...

Good, because I'm busy being a neet who smokes weed and enjoys himself instead of wasting time on used-up thots.

Attached: DD.jpg (413x395, 17K)

she was raped by her exes? --And you want to acid attack her why? If she's with you they probably aren't raping her anymore, no need to ruin her face to have them leave her alone.

Op do the acid attack and record so we can watch hehe

Learn to read autist

>hundreds of times

Was she locked in his basement?

Jow Forums is the last place on earth you want to ask this

>raped hundreds of times
>abusive ex

jej, i wonder what kinds of stories she will make up about you

New fag alert
Orangejello

my story would be defined by the word empty, i have nothing to say, i'm nobody and i will die as nobody

That's sad. Go out and do something crazy. What have you got to loose. Join the military. Work in a foreign country. Just do it

I have plans user, I have plans. I'm not a neet and I don't do crazy things. Just wait.

>raped hundreds of times
In a row?

Anyway, unless it's something you can prove to the police, the best thing to do is just let it go and move on with your lives.