The console for depressed millennials who wear cardigans, drink Starbucks drinks, listen to EDM/Trap/Indie music...

The console for depressed millennials who wear cardigans, drink Starbucks drinks, listen to EDM/Trap/Indie music, eat avocado toast, go college and/or work a shitty job, post about their depression and loneliness on Twitter while listening to an indie rock/rap playlist on spotify, and live in a big city like NYC in an apartment or condo. They buy a Nintendo Switch because it helps them feel a little better inside when helping Mario collect moons or helping Link with his quest. It also gives them something to do when not attending therapy sessions and pour their heart out to the therapist, wandering around time square depressed on their days off while drinking a frappuccino from Starbucks and listening to Excision or Bassnectar or any EDM artist and going back home to watch BoJack Horseman and feeling sad and depressed while watching it. So they purchase it after they buy their Starbucks drink.

Attached: Nintendo Switch.jpg (670x446, 50K)

The Joycons are the comfiest controller ever made and no matter how many buzzwords you throw at me you will never change that.

Im just buying them to play pokemon my guy.

I just want to play games in bed desu

>Joycons
>literally big as my two fingers
Are you, originally, a fuckin kid?

should've posted this on

>to play pokemon my guy
I hope you don't mean Pokemon Let's Go

Again, no matter what you say you will not change my opinion on this

I did but it got archived before anyone could make a post. I made a bump post but it was too late. I thought it would be interesting to post it outside of /v/ though.

As opposed to you, who is happy, content, and spends your money on the worthiest of pursuits?

Yea, because I can't chance the size of your hands.
Aka I can't make your grow up faster.

>he doesn't listen to EDM

Attached: 1526523087296s.jpg (125x58, 2K)

None of that applies to me except living in a big city(not big like Chicago or NY think more like Cleveland or Pittsburgh) and liking indie music. I just don't live vicariously through the media I consume.

Nintendo games are great for relaxation. I don't have a lot of time to devote to video games. I'll probably get a nintendo switch.

The fucks wrong with avocado and bread? Certainly more healthy than the typical boomer breakfast of high sugar cereal or sausage and eggs without any fruits or vegetables

Yes lets go. It looks promising and comfy. Gen 8 will come out on switch after as well

Attached: 1533086660834.jpg (249x252, 5K)

well, I personally think Leg's Go looks awful, but I hope you'll enjoy it. I can't wait for news on gen 8

>be me
>have switch and listen to edm
>make 250k so not really depressed or lonely

Keep buying games for children, manchild.

You just come off as massively insecure if that's your reason for not buying a switch.

>fat ass detected
Origianlo

The fuck? I own a Switch too. They're tiny as shit I could probably crush them in my palm. I got used to it but when you start playing with it the first time it's like using a 3DS to play console games

>tfw playing switch while getting my dick sucked

Nintendo is for virgins tho

You dont have to be a child to enjoy things, user. I grew up with it